Myth of Voltage stabilizer

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
sorry for bring this old topic up.

Just wondering does those branded VS really give some improvement ? Like Hot Inazma

SUN AUTOMOBILE

They have so many version which is good ? Also is it a must to pair with grounding only work the best ? and grounding need to mount at the correct point ??

Only old car needed use VS ? I was told nowadays car rely alot on electronic so VS will shown more significant 'improvement' vs older generation car ??

Browse a little bit and it will give u all the answers u need.

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
sorry for bring this old topic up.

Just wondering does those branded VS really give some improvement ? Like Hot Inazma

SUN AUTOMOBILE

They have so many version which is good ? Also is it a must to pair with grounding only work the best ? and grounding need to mount at the correct point ??

Only old car needed use VS ? I was told nowadays car rely alot on electronic so VS will shown more significant 'improvement' vs older generation car ??
I personally don't believe in those VS, branded or not. Even though they might improve, I don't think it's significant enough to justify the price. Rather save the money for something else already well proven to be more useful.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I personally don't believe in those VS, branded or not. Even though they might improve, I don't think it's significant enough to justify the price. Rather save the money for something else already well proven to be more useful.
So hows the DIY VS that Izco's friend was making? Any reviews?
So far only installed Grounding cables, VS and Alternator booster. Custom Made by a friend with engineer background. Sold to me at reasonable price. A price that is close to 1 Purple Pivot Raizin for all of the above.

Feedback? Car is definitely more responsive. When gear changes, is not that obviously felt like before. Most important, the car is smoother and responds is better. Seriously. Air cond, at 1st didnt believe it, but is much colder than before. Headlights brighter, that goes without saying.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
So far only installed Grounding cables, VS and Alternator booster. Custom Made by a friend with engineer background. Sold to me at reasonable price. A price that is close to 1 Purple Pivot Raizin for all of the above.

Feedback? Car is definitely more responsive. When gear changes, is not that obviously felt like before. Most important, the car is smoother and responds is better. Seriously. Air cond, at 1st didnt believe it, but is much colder than before. Headlights brighter, that goes without saying.
Mine is manual so nothing to do with gear shifts, but my audio did sound better. Others not much changes...:smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Mine is manual so nothing to do with gear shifts, but my audio did sound better. Others not much changes...:smokin:
Got brighter headlights? Somehow realised mine very bright lol

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I would say more stable lighting, less flickering. Brighter......hmmmm......:hmmmm:
Air cond got any improvement? Mine got colder than before. :driver:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Nope. What does it do to the air con anyway to get it colder?:hmmmm:
normally some car's alternator just barely cope with the current load of ac compressor+condensor fan and as well as evaporator fan (a.k.a blower) and always the blower not rotating at full speed in idle (traffic jam especially in night driving with headlights on and wiper on) untill the driver press throttle/rev/moving foward above 1000rpm then only the alternator producing enough juice to power all the electrical part and the blower able to work at full speed (depend on blower speed level)...

with the VS atleast the voltage drop reduced..hence the blower got work at full capacity at most time..... atleast that was the only thing i can related in term of ac cooler after installation of a VS :idea:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now a days interior modification of the car has really grabbed the attentions of the car enthusiasts and they are showing up with different innovations almost every day.The reason is simple.More innovations in the car's interior materials.Car interior is a wide terminology but I will, for the sake of simplicity stick my self to the car dashboard.
Obviously the first thing of the car interior which comes into notice is the dashboard bearing lots of panels and slots and if job well done,one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience