Mygreenoil airport drag race - 6 dec 2009

amTonjet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
woow~~it just like The Fast and The furious!! i'm coming!!!

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
Good job ahkau. Another stepping stone in drag racing scene, you're almost there mate.

Bring on the christmas tree, timing display (if available) and allow burnouts...and dont forget to place tyre barriers at the end of the track.

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Good job ahkau. Another stepping stone in drag racing scene, you're almost there mate.

Bring on the christmas tree, timing display (if available) and allow burnouts...and dont forget to place tyre barriers at the end of the track.
of course an upgrading on technical race matter will be done.. a proper christmas tree & start sensor will be fully implemented during next year 2010 cyberjaya & airport drag race season.. keep on supporting us, without yr support the scene won't improve further.. tq

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

gile layan beb.............whr is this airport la...........
will upload complete pics how to reach this airport soon over here.. stay tuning..

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
SOME IMPORTANT UPDATES

1. we are now aggressively working out with something to tie up with more sponsors in order to offer better cash prizes for winners of this race.

2. most probably the 1st round race will be postponed to 2nd & 3rd of Januray 2010 in order to comply with some sponsors requirement i.e. to also have "ADRENALINE NEW YEAR EVE RAVE PARTY".

3. there will be 6 round race for this airport drag championship 2010. we will commence points giving system for some winners of each round race to get overall winners with more cash prizes.

4. yes, we are almost there.. pheww.. glad to announce that we will commence using proper christmas tree, timing display & start sensor for this race.

pray for us guys.. keep supporting local straight line racing scene.. yeah..:wavey:

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

no 4wd turbo cat ??
will take into consideration if contestants (response) are more than 16.

moray_12

Aug 1, 2009
kelantan
congrulations and good jobs...
kelantan still dont have a good place to manage drag events..

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

congrulations and good jobs...
kelantan still dont have a good place to manage drag events..

Amer Conn

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
cun la bro nice..another source for dragster to lepas gian..must be interesting + pools & drag queen..:top::top::top:

soddok

Jan 7, 2009
Re: MyGreenOil AIRPORT DRAG RACE 2010 Round 1 - 3 Jan

bravo bro! idup drag!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI apreciate if some one can tell me about engine oil

i had a wira 1.5 manual SOHC engine and it is fuel injection, but i wanted to know what is the exact engine oil specifications like the (SAE 4bla bal bla bal) and the gearbox oil as well ?....is there any codes ofr both engines and gearbox oil?

is there any performance engine and gearbox oil in the market?>

can it be put in the engines?

if yes what are they ?
brands and names?
the code?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience