my supra for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

my supra for sale

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
Woit ... Dumb arse .... I don't know what's you fuckin problem huh, NEWBIE ... You wanna be good, maybe you should shut the fuck up and listen to people for ONCE ....

You pity TA parent? Are you kidding me - wanna talk about parents like a 12 year old, school-boy? Maybe WE should pity your sorry arse wannabe try hard, wet dirt wanna make a wall!!! You can stuck with your pathetic Corolla and Corolling away from here please ...

By the way, there are many people here knows TA personally and I have no doubt on his standing is WAY much higher than you'll ever gonna achieve in your pathetic life ... EVER.

If you can't afford something, don't say it's bad ... Give some respect ... And if you can't, BITE YOUR FUCKIN LIPS THEN ...

Sorry TeamAdvan ... I have to be so vulgar here ...

Free BUMP for you again, Bro.
the big big bro had spoken....maybe we should save our breath from yelling on a little street rat who had no brain....hehe....
new hot topic is the 22nd...are u joining us? but have to pay the rm280 wor....mind u joining us?
we spoken to the organiser that we will have our own booth, own DJ and alcohol for our own members only....wat say u?:listen:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
some people just have to learn the hard way how to behave....let "IT" be...it's obvious this dude has got no interpersonal skills and doesnt know what to say and when... must be a kid...
definately a pre-school kid with napkin still on...and pendidikan moral fail-ed...

ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008
wah pokai yau come again ohh...:thefinger::stupid:

Last edited:

gsr_evo

Known Member
Jun 3, 2005
KL / PJ
ya... come and see this monster car sold oe not ?

u say i'm pokai yau , so u are rich guy loh.. buy from him lah...
if not , dun say me is pokai yau... eat shit !!!!!!:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
i say i got money but i wont buy this car ready SOHAI
hey,just curious why you so care TA car can sell or not...? (u r not the owner rite)...lol.... :biggrin:

bro, BUMP for you...

ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008
hey,just curious why you so care TA car can sell or not...? (u r not the owner rite)...lol....

bro, BUMP for you...
mable is TEAMADVAN on enmity maa...?

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
bro ronniehor, bro gsr_evo, bro joethurr and bro eyong....

guys....i found our situation right now is like when we go zoo together...
we pass the babi hutan site, when talking about piglet behaviors, one is looking at us (u know who i'm refering to), screaming and rolling...
so, we normally don't know what is he screaming and rolling for as we really can't understand babi's languages....
so, we just ignore this low-life-species and continue our topics while walking away...
leaving that lonely and pity low-life, stinky and iritating animal behind his cage continue screamin and runing alone...

now, back to topic....

eyong....where u?
so, are u joining us?:smokin:

Last edited:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
FREE BUMP TeamAdvan and his car.. :biggrin:
thanks for bump on me and bump on my car.... hehe...

i cant say all people is rich...
but at least they don't talk or act like rich (even some i know is really rich peoples who really own cars which cost millions a unit ...but they talk in low profle way, humble speech and greetings up and down)....

but i hardly come accross these words like "ceh, nowdays this kind of car how much....i can buy one and mod myself the rest"...
no matter how much it is, we don't show or act like we can affort or not "EVEN IF WE REALLY CAN"..

these kind of statement shows disrespect...just like when u go your fren's house (not invited somemore) and simply complain
"eh...why your sofa so old one?
eh, why the wall paint not nice one...
eh, why the colour not match one"....and then follow by someting like
"will wait and see when will u pokai"...kind of statement of similarity...

Last edited:

yn_hell

Known Member
Jul 27, 2005
Petaling Jaya
i am not sided on anyone, but after reading this post,
i felt that its very rude to kacau in ppl's post.
how much the owner wanna sell it's the owner's business,
whether ppl will buy it or not also his business.
worth or not worth depends on diff individual.
but if u think its not worth u can keep it to urself or make it a topic with ur frens during mamak session. BUT NEVER EVER GO AND MAKE NOISE IN PPL'S POST.
yes its a free country, but in this world we have a thing call respect and being civilized. if u dun like it, its ur business, dun go and kacau ppl to tell the whole world u dun like it. i mean i am no fren of whoever, but just mind ur own business la.

let me ask u, if u dun like Mcd, u dun go and kacau in the outlet and shout that u dun like it right? i just hope ppl have more respect to each other.we all are car lovers, aren't we?

anyway, free bumps for TEAMADVAN, love ur car even i am not a hardcore car mod guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
i am not sided on anyone, but after reading this post,
i felt that its very rude to kacau in ppl's post.
how much the owner wanna sell it's the owner's business,
whether ppl will buy it or not also his business.
worth or not worth depends on diff individual.
but if u think its not worth u can keep it to urself or make it a topic with ur frens during mamak session. BUT NEVER EVER GO AND MAKE NOISE IN PPL'S POST.
yes its a free country, but in this world we have a thing call respect and being civilized. if u dun like it, its ur business, dun go and kacau ppl to tell the whole world u dun like it. i mean i am no fren of whoever, but just mind ur own business la.

let me ask u, if u dun like Mcd, u dun go and kacau in the outlet and shout that u dun like it right? i just hope ppl have more respect to each other.we all are car lovers, aren't we?

anyway, free bumps for TEAMADVAN, love ur car even i am not a hardcore car mod guy.

well said.....thanks yn_hell.....
ignore those babarian who shout and yell at Mc.Donalds and complain about the taste sucks and price expensive....while don't forget, some times, they make them self babaric because of telling that the apple is sour when they cant get to eat em'....
so, ignore "it"..not "him" and let "it" yell at "its" own cage...:proud:

andy_coupe

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
London
www.zerotohundred.com
This "motocrew" seems to be really irritating the shite of fellow ZTHians by making remarks about TeamAdvan's Supra and parents, peppered with ill-chosen words eg sohai and such. We know that he's Chinese, he's probably in KL but hometown's in Negeri Sembilan. Owns a Toyota SEG and wishes to own an Imprezza S204.

Motocrew, if you don't like this Supra, why don't you just bugger off and stop messing with his thread? You may boast that you are very rich, you don't think his car is worth it, you rather mod the car yourself, etc but in reality, you are but making a fool of yourself at the moment. Why not just let TeamAdvan try sell off his car in peace :hmmmm: Unless he owes you money, izzit?

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
This "motocrew" seems to be really irritating the shite of fellow ZTHians by making remarks about TeamAdvan's Supra and parents, peppered with ill-chosen words eg sohai and such. We know that he's Chinese, he's probably in KL but hometown's in Negeri Sembilan. Owns a Toyota SEG and wishes to own an Imprezza S204.

Motocrew, if you don't like this Supra, why don't you just bugger off and stop messing with his thread? You may boast that you are very rich, you don't think his car is worth it, you rather mod the car yourself, etc but in reality, you are but making a fool of yourself at the moment. Why not just let TeamAdvan try sell off his car in peace :hmmmm: Unless he owes you money, izzit?

well said....

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
BUMP for you TA..

sooner we will see SEG with bolt on S204!!

ya la bro, dubai now. still no enough money to buy your car la. next time maybe.

good luck!
LOL...dubai! thats a land with gold , good future and good fortune...
wats your profesion there?
hope u sucess and buy exotic car later...dont forget to givme a ride..
good luck bro...and thanks for the bump...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
now, back to topic....

eyong....where u?
so, are u joining us?:smokin:
Sorry Bro ... Last few days been staying at home and hiding ... You know what month this is anyway, hehehe ... :hmmmm:

Don't think I could join you guys on the 22nd ... Since the "hot" topic is about sohai's, then my "sohai" car also not ready yet. Been 2 months since I have been rushing, helping between lunch time and after work also can't get it done. Hopefully by mid this week can send to the mechanics for thorough check-up (3-4 days at least) and next week have to spend another 3-4 days touch-up the paint and body. But "sohai" car is almost there ... Hopefully end of the month instead :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: September after all these rushes, we come out for "Rebirth" dinner and yumseng ok ... :idea:

Haiya, missed out on GT, and now this .... :bawling::bawling::bawling:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
Sorry Bro ... Last few days been staying at home and hiding ... You know what month this is anyway, hehehe ... :hmmmm:

Don't think I could join you guys on the 22nd ... Since the "hot" topic is about sohai's, then my "sohai" car also not ready yet. Been 2 months since I have been rushing, helping between lunch time and after work also can't get it done. Hopefully by mid this week can send to the mechanics for thorough check-up (3-4 days at least) and next week have to spend another 3-4 days touch-up the paint and body. But "sohai" car is almost there ... Hopefully end of the month instead :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: September after all these rushes, we come out for "Rebirth" dinner and yumseng ok ... :idea:

Haiya, missed out on GT, and now this .... :bawling::bawling::bawling:
hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! no prblem bro sohai-2. me the sohai-1 with sohai-1's car is always ready for the sohai-2 and the sohai-2's car at anytime for sohai's gathering. but just the matter of where shud this bunch of sohai hanging by then? is there any sohai pub with sohais waiters that serves sohais ?

its alright about this weekend sohais region gathering. maybe u can still catch the KL sohai region around end of the year.

haha....yalor hor...how can i forget what month is this...sohai me. but i still goin out at night...hahhaa....

keep us update ok? do drop by at the sohai regio gathering ok?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear ppl,

I just got my wira turbo titan'd yesterday (10th May 2004). Fyi, I had NOT experience dis product before dis EXCEPT from wat i read n hear. From wat i've noticed there r mixed approvals/emotions/opinions about dis product there4 making me more sceptical. Anyway, I was thinking "if i were 2 get a local brand then there r lots of em in d market...minus d branded jap ones which cost a bomb"..so b4 yesterday (10/5/04), I did my share of shock-shopping til I finally decided 2...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience