my supra for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

my supra for sale

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
motocrew, so for all the mods done, how much do u think would be a reasonable price?

btw free bump to a crazy car!

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
do read the description of what has been spent on this 7xx hp supra (if i remembered korektly)

a stock manual supra is like rm9x k?

bah, wont bother explaining :burnout:

free bump anyways

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
motocrew;, pls let me remind you about this which i stated at page one...
since u learnt how to use a computer, i asume u know how to read and define words properly with a funtional brain...
toyota supra SC80 for sale...
pls dun give ugly coments...pls....if its way too high for sumbody, just ignore this....i'm just trying my slim luck...
price can be lower with some parts taken out...like brake kit, rim and such...

now ori spec supra how much only bro ?? the rest i can mod myself.....
before i start, can i ask u a question?
do i know u? or i did something that hurt or offended u?

i had tried to ignore u, your post and your coments...
i think u know it....but u still want to be thick skin and act like mr-know-it-all....

from what u have post at my fren's thread asking IF a SR20 power FC can be use in your toyota AE111 or not, this obviously can tell u are a total POSER who try to act like u know everything....
act like u got plenty of cash on your wallet 24hours where u can easily buy a original supra at anytime like buy cina teh ice at coffee shop, mod untill far more better than my car at no sweat....

what are u trying to proove? trying to tell forumers here that u are a SMARTIES?
but at the end, the result is another way round...u make yourself a poser....a nice car hater....a tyre kicker....and the ulgy list goes on...
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...ce/230193-fs-apexi-power-fc-sr20-det-s13.html
bro, can use in NA car or not ? if can , best price pls
why do u care how and what i turn my supra into? its not yours...
what u pain at how much i trying to sell? u are not buying!!!
pls mind your words and not try to be a "...i am smater than u.." kind of people..

if u think u are smarter, U SAID-->now ori spec supra how much only bro ?? the rest i can mod myself.....

why not u go buy a original one around 90K,
and built all what i got in my car at rm50K to proove u are a MAN with your brain and with your words?
i want to see how u do it.....in 50K....

then everyone here will pray u like god...i'm the first one on the list to pray...
if u are not ...OR U CANT!!!!, then don't hide behind your monitor like a faggot and simply trash my thread with cheap talks...
i hope u are a kid who is not mature yet....so that u still stand chances to watch, shut up and learn....
if u are an adult with late 20's, then u better pray hard, hope god will guide your path along your journey...

NOW, do u think this reply of mine is ofending u? iritating?
next time, pls think properly with your brain, mind your word and dont simply post your craps and trash anyone's thread...
u will only get respect-ed when u respect others at the first place..not act big.....
thank you very much...

Last edited:

lkk

Known Member
Jan 20, 2004
i think he jealous u taikor teamadvan....

free bump for u.....

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
ignore those fools.free bump for a nice ride!
LOL...thanks for the fee bump bro...
but unfortunately, i cant ignore fools because your nick is "fools"...
i cant be so cold blooded ignore u after i got a free bump from u...
appreciate that...:biggrin:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
i think he jealous u taikor teamadvan....

free bump for u.....
haha....seee who we have in here!
buy cars like buying cina teh ice at coffee shop...:adore:

the mighty super fat ass supra!:adore::adore:
but i think i jealous on your car more!:adore::adore::adore:
the only one i knew on earth who had plenty of cash 24hour.:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

Last edited:

lkk

Known Member
Jan 20, 2004
haha dun play me la taikor....i am kinda small potato compare to u....:biggrin:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
LKK...no a...i didnt play u la....wait till u collect your car...

we will ignore those total sohai newbie with his sohai beginer car's knowledge who say other people's car as sohai monster ...
and wat i see is a total sohai who wasted his parent money who send him go to school but all he learnt is iritating himself and show middle finger to peoples he dont know. hope he will learn...

well, infact, i dun get angry but pity his parents.....

advice for sohai: whoaaa.....ah beng, u englis very powderfool la...
me car no nice la...
u toyota collola veli nice la...
u ar sohai come in ka-ka-chiao chiao wat do? play jauh jauh la...
go back kindergarden baca la.....u make u mama cry la like this,...

Last edited:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
i also pity your parents..... :biggrin::biggrin:
Woit ... Dumb arse .... I don't know what's you fuckin problem huh, NEWBIE ... You wanna be good, maybe you should shut the fuck up and listen to people for ONCE ....

You pity TA parent? Are you kidding me - wanna talk about parents like a 12 year old, school-boy? Maybe WE should pity your sorry arse wannabe try hard, wet dirt wanna make a wall!!! You can stuck with your pathetic Corolla and Corolling away from here please ...

By the way, there are many people here knows TA personally and I have no doubt on his standing is WAY much higher than you'll ever gonna achieve in your pathetic life ... EVER.

If you can't afford something, don't say it's bad ... Give some respect ... And if you can't, BITE YOUR FUCKIN LIPS THEN ...

Sorry TeamAdvan ... I have to be so vulgar here ...

Free BUMP for you again, Bro.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
some people just have to learn the hard way how to behave....let "IT" be...it's obvious this dude has got no interpersonal skills and doesnt know what to say and when... must be a kid...

Status
Not open for further replies.