My stolen car update..

Status
Not open for further replies.

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Hi guys,

I should have posted this yesterday, but was a little busy, sorry..
I have met with my insurance adjuster, and Im very happy that they have agreed to pay me almost all of the whole sum insured on my car.
I have spoken to the Investigation Officer, and he has agreed to issue the closing report, to allow for my insurance claim, as he knows how hard we tried to get our car back.
The reason for doing this is, I want to move on. I know we can try to search a bit longer, but it seems more like a wild goose chase than anything else. All the phonecalls, messages that we have received only brings us hope for a short while, but will eventually disappoint us.
For now, I just want to forget the whole matter. Im going on a holiday with my wife, where I cannot say, but its far away from south east asia. Christmas is a time to be happy, not sad.

I want to thank all you guys for helping me, I am really very grateful. :adore: I would like to keep
this thread locked to avoid any spamming or allowing other thieves to get more ideas about how to steal cars.

In the mean time, please keep your rides safe, and make sure they are fully insured.

Thanks again, and hope to meet you guys once Nic and I are back from holiday.

:cheers:

Last edited:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Bro Russ, good to know the insurance company worked fast on its approval. Have a great holiday and a Merry Christmas.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Merry X'mas & happy holiday.

Thread will be closed upon request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i willing to pay more to get other car than Plotong loh...wei...becareful loh..we cannot said bad about the Plotong loh..or else later kena case like the "Negaruku" loh..later kena sue cos no loyalty to Malaysia just bcos we dun wanna buy Plotong pula...kekekeke:D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience