My Satria GTI been stolen on 20/05/09

mirako

May 21, 2009

Car Stolen @ Taman Connaught, Cheras, KL.
Proton Satria GTI (PEV 5442).

Colour: Silver with 'PARANOID' sticker at the back of the car.
Come back from work at 2400 but at 0600 hours already gone!

If found please contact +6016-4815530 or any police stations immediately.
URGENT! Thanks!
Award will be given if found in good condition

Last edited:

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
Still a hot car eventhough its now 2009....the root of the problem maybe bcoz its a local made car and no halfcut part sold at halfcut shop,what type of security fixed to ur car?any alarm, immobilizer? any attempt to steal ur car before this?did they come and steal ur lockset 1st?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
wtf...bro im so sorry to about your lost...will keep an eye out in Jb side..

fadin_remorse

Known Member
May 28, 2008
damn man they still go after GTI's esp in KL...bro i hope you somehow manage to get this baby back man.:confused::banghead:

mirako

May 21, 2009
Still a hot car eventhough its now 2009....the root of the problem maybe bcoz its a local made car and no halfcut part sold at halfcut shop,what type of security fixed to ur car?any alarm, immobilizer? any attempt to steal ur car before this?did they come and steal ur lockset 1st?
That picture actually taken last 5 years... i dun have the latest picture...
my engine is stock just that modi on rims, tune that all...
my exterior completely look like stock GTI.
that night I lost, I was locking my steering lock on clutch and steering wheel
somemore I got alarm also gone... :(
:bawling:

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
wat.. in taman connaught summore ah... i stay nearby... i will b alert of this car....

bro... did u try looking for ur car at taman ikan emas.... last time my car stolen and was found there b4 my fren..... i was so lucky... within 24hrs i found back.... police was always slowpoke

Last edited:

fevernova_xx

Jan 9, 2007
Look like I have to install immobilizer with gps lor like this. scared la ..:frown:

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
immobilizer does actually save u
cz in my case...they already removed my boot lock to duplicate a key out of it....but i guess the imobilizer prevents them frm starting the engine

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
like egnine said..its most likely to lack of parts in halfcut shop and also its performance engine 4g93 that makes this car a very hot automobile.Demand is high for GTI body parts and engine parts...

zulmus

Apr 12, 2009
hi, my car lock was taken last friday, after reading your comment i think that they wanna come back for my gti after do a duplication of the key...

my gti glass had been smashed twice last month, took my player and rsm as well, totalling to 4 times of tries to steal my car...not sure how many attempt that my gti can last

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
ouch... why larhhh... stupid thief. GTi powerful car.. keep ur car in ur house not park outside. haha. .
i think the percentage of parking outside of the house to be got stolen is 80%. instead of parking the car inside.:confused:

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Sigh...its really sad.....to hear these crimes.

Sometimes, I would just like to put some C4 under the car with a cell phone trasmitter trigger and blow it up when its getting stolen...

Problem..cant get C4....:mad::mad::mad:

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
hi, my car lock was taken last friday, after reading your comment i think that they wanna come back for my gti after do a duplication of the key...

my gti glass had been smashed twice last month, took my player and rsm as well, totalling to 4 times of tries to steal my car...not sure how many attempt that my gti can last
and u still park there bro? crazy!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Firsly i am a noob here,just on the process of learning,my question is i am going to bot on my kelisa,so can a safc II,safc-neo or e-manage tune back my ecu after i bot?some people told me safc cant tune it back and told me to use e-manage,so i need sifu sifu out there to help me on this,really confuse on this,so sifu sifu please help a noob here thank you very much :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience