my putra got stolen..wga1113 (see pic)

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
customised a hidden 'killer switch' to kill the engine.

other options is to install a better alarm system and SATNAV tracker..

mospeda353

500 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
sh@t i know u!! v spoke a few times bout the car!!! v meet at ampang bukit indah!!!! caltex!!! dam nice ride bro used to drool when i c your ride!!!!! me too had a black putra!!!!! crap i cant belive it!!!!!

where bro IT GOT stolen!!!!!!
thax bro..i oso cant believe la bro..so sad.. my ex gf stayed at bkt indah... so, alwaz around there..

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

bro,

so sorry for your lost.

Was it parked in the house or open?
in front my gate houz.. thax bro

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Bro,

Sorry for the lost. will look around.

p/s: met u at dom 2 yrs back.........
2 years back.? not remember la bro.. thax anyway bro..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
cant imagine how this must feel....................................

sometimes my car at workshop for 2 days also i feel like shyt...

bro i am really sorry for your lost... i hope and pray those b@stards who stole your car will die a slow and painful death .... and may their soul rot forever in the depths of hell wiht pain and punishment

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
welcome..
bro i also wan to know!!!! pm me can ah!!!! dam scared la now days!!!:}..........:wavey::wavey::listen::proud:

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

AD> me too hope they die in a very slow and pain wan!!!

hope also it will happen to them losing something they love, put afford and money in!!! and some wan steal it from them!!!! bast@#d!!!!

aneurysm

Jun 13, 2006
jp
putra owner, please becareful..
my putra almost stolen early this year.
luckily my secret lock works perfectly.

hi bro :itsme: .. plz do pm me bout ur car security i'm dying to know bout it :banghead: , for my car i've install 2 way alarm n really hope its secure enuf from those baztard thieves out there :stupid: , i just wanna know how bout urs, actually i change my standard alarm bcoz my brother gti got stolen last raya, keramat AU5 area....so so sad bout it, till now tak jumpa2 lagi, i really dun wan this happen to my car pulak...n for mospeda353, so sory to hear that,i'll look arround if therez any kind look like ur car or ur rim...

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
Guys just make a switch for ur fuel pump wiring .. and hide it where u only know ... easy DIY and works ... tap ur fp wire under ur rear seat and put a switch ...

make sure u hide the switch wisely ... everytime u leave car .. turn switch off ... leceh abit la .. but cheap and proven ... :)

no matter how the do the wiring in front ... it fp dont work ... the car wont move ...

- sorry for ur loss bro ...

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
this is what all my friends did to thier cars plus also the relay for the alarm system to prevent it to be short circuit.

hope thief will get his or her fair share of karma...

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Guys just make a switch for ur fuel pump wiring .. and hide it where u only know ... easy DIY and works ... tap ur fp wire under ur rear seat and put a switch ...

make sure u hide the switch wisely ... everytime u leave car .. turn switch off ... leceh abit la .. but cheap and proven ... :)

no matter how the do the wiring in front ... it fp dont work ... the car wont move ...

- sorry for ur loss bro ...

Oh.........that is the reason why "that" car engin mati after awhile..
Must have this kILLLLer switch somewhere...
So instead of finding for the switch, if I direct wire to the fuel pump then the
car can start-lah....
Is that the way bro.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Thanks bro....

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
Oh.........that is the reason why "that" car engin mati after awhile..
Must have this kILLLLer switch somewhere...
So instead of finding for the switch, if I direct wire to the fuel pump then the
car can start-lah....
Is that the way bro.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Thanks bro....
If the thief have time to troubleshoot everything than tak boleh buat ape la ....

can u hear ur FP running if its not Walbro FP ??? i guess not ... so engine not starting up can be caused by anything la bro ... fuse/no fuel/spark plug basah/distributor kong/alternator ... blablabla ... what r the odds that he will check the wiring fp ??

at least can buy sometime ... this thing only cost around 5-10buck to do ... and if dumb thief ... he will never be able to move the car .. unless tow or push :rofl:

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
bro..
no offence to your idea..... i support DIYs... BUT in DIY thread, pls go there and see..
plus dun lah show side table lamp switch as example....car battery ampere are higher that house ampere...
Nanti kereta tak kena curi tapi FIRE FIRE....(bomba say... switch over load and cause fire:shakehands:)
FYI... if no spark and other related to ignition/power to coil killer sw/ ground sw then
the car will not start at all...
Killer sw to fuel pump or relay, car will still start.. but after few seconds then only mati...
No need to hear ur malboro or dunhill fuel pump sound...
You actually do in your car oledi? Tried to start it with killer switch on?:biggrin:

Anyway PEACE!- intention good but......

THE END...:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last year I had the opportunity to detail this church van, as prepared her to transport VIPs, but a year later.... but the interior need to be detail….. exterior still looks great ..thanks to the Transportation team

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com/2009/08/polishing-van.html

Reason being heavily used for transportation & so huge to look after....

Reason being fequently used & so large to care for...i have fequents...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience