My Honda S2000 whack by a BMW M3

kuNyit

1,500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Moon
Visit site
even you put turbo inside, i believed M3 still tapau you during top speed coz their torque damn superb! still remember last time when my friend going to kuantan drove fiat punto 1.4 GT twin turbo, suddently there's 1 evo7 fella follow his car very closely and provoke him. Then my friend pressed his throttle max and easily smoked the evo7 fella!

No joke! his speedo meter showing 270km/h at that time!! damn fast!

conclusion:
If you talking top speed, sure japanese car very hard to beat any of european's cars. but if talking for pickup, Yes! you can win due to body weight and other factors! Same goes if when both cars running in the track...

Last edited:

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
My B18CR EK 4 door can play with BMW 330 on highway all the way to mid end-top end tail gating him without full throttle. THen my friend braked on corner and skidded my car =D How much faster is M3 comparing to 330CI?But i know my car lose its power band on 5th gear...so if we were to race longer,the BMW might win.Not sure though...comments ?

Last edited:

Vlad

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
no offence but wake up la.. yours is just a 2.0 vtec la.. u're talking about M3 here of coz he will smoke u la!

BabyS2K

Known Member
Oct 30, 2005
Oklar. Then, I send my S2000 and mod kau kau to whack the M3. But takut letup engine or gear box at high speed or end up in workshop everyweek. That Why I can see so many Skyline parking outside Links Power at Sunway and so so many Honda parking at N1 and Amoil. We pay installment to the bank to park at workshop. He!he!

According to Top Gear write up the M3 can even whack the Lamborgini gallado at the track.

I think the only Japanese car can compete with the M3 is the Honda NSX-R and the NSX must be modified in order to challenge the M3.

Last edited:

2slow2steady

500 RPM
May 22, 2005
p.j
HanJackaL said:
My B18CR EK 4 door can play with BMW 330 on highway all the way to mid end-top end tail gating him without full throttle. THen my friend braked on corner and skidded my car =D How much faster is M3 comparing to 330CI?But i know my car lose its power band on 5th gear...so if we were to race longer,the BMW might win.Not sure though...comments ?
how can u get optimum power without full throttle in highway?i mean logically u have to full throttle to pull for mid end and top end right?u definitely wont get top speed without full throtle.btw,different category car.No need to compare.
Get a Ducati and whoop the m3....

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
2slow2steady said:
how can u get optimum power without full throttle in highway?i mean logically u have to full throttle to pull for mid end and top end right?u definitely wont get top speed without full throtle.btw,different category car.No need to compare.
Get a Ducati and whoop the m3....

Have to constantly release throttle if not my car will ram the back of his car =)

niceputera

Known Member
May 4, 2005
BabyS2K said:
Oklar. Then, I send my S2000 and mod kau kau to whack the M3. But takut letup engine or gear box at high speed or end up in workshop everyweek. That Why I can see so many Skyline parking outside Links Power at Sunway and so so many Honda parking at N1 and Amoil. We pay installment to the bank to park at workshop. He!he!

According to Top Gear write up the M3 can even whack the Lamborgini gallado at the track.

I think the only Japanese car can compete with the M3 is the Honda NSX-R and the NSX must be modified in order to challenge the M3.
Well you are talking about one of the greatest car ever produced in the world. No offence but s2000 still has long way to go to be able to stay side by side with a
M3. Wait until a M3 CSL pass you one day. You'll cry for more. Why? Just here the sound - fantastic!!!.

Anyway, we shouldn't be comparing aple with orange. The two cars are not in the same category.

Rgds.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
BabyS2K said:

but i dun seen any european can can whack kao Jap's car in Super-GT.:shades_smile:

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
lol. jap vs euro, horsepower vs horsepower, turbo vs NA........theres no comparisons.....

the only thing that is different is prolly how deep is the person's pocket.

A person with never ending flows of cash can modify a monster GTR, SUPRA, NSX or other similar cars to match the top speed of euro monster... i.e Top Secret's mad trademarks cars. At the same time, he/she could also afford to modify their euro to match japanese made cars in short dashes!

At the end of the day, it comes down to how much a person is willing and capable of spending to modify so as to the car suits their unique needs.

Perhaps for babys2k, you could get yourself an euro like rs4 so you wont feel so bad when ya trying to keep up with another euro monster.

All i can say is, be greatful that you have a car to drive around and be proud. If you want to buy a car just to whack an m3, being a forums reader, i am sure you know what car to get and what mods are needed.

LoL

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Globalization is supposed to bring the world closer together by integrating all the different aspects of our lives to function as one big and well-lubricated machine. So logic dictates that a globally designed car would fly off the showroom floors faster than an underground fiber optics cable could send an e-brochure of it your way.

This brings us then to the Chevrolet Cruze, a truly global car and the model...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience