My Fren Ek4 B16a Kena Tapau By Le 4agze!

arepeace

Mar 26, 2009
Re: My Fren Ek4 B16a Kena Tapau By Le 4agze!

4 1|4mile race get an ef then rip that big v from that ek
put it in ef after that the result surely opposite
if ek got left behind a bit by le spcharge is ok maa due to many chicks inside the car
hahhahah

pert

Known Member
May 11, 2005
Damansara

This topic is stupid. Whether the LE tarpau the EK or not doesnt matter. LE sucks. I love EK, but cant ever afford one. I own an EF and if LE is so successful and is so stylish, the prices would be almost be the same as mine. LE is for Losers. That's why it's called LE - Losers Entity
bro, dont said like that la.
see this hondarian... always hampeh. underestimate ppl around, like they got monster under the hood but eventually they only talk ccok.

Aug 9, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

:hmmmm: 4throttle levin..supercharge.. strong enough to tapau ekb16a standard... but if upgraded susah gak nk tapau beb...

wec521

Known Member
Jan 3, 2009
asked ur fren..wanna try my block with high compression?get around 11.2 compression pressure..
i selling for 1.3k.with dokumen..if brutal..can juz punch the engine num..ur friend mod..juz lil bit..try dis and repeat back with that LE

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
erm....subjective story..but i still put my bet on vtec if there is a repeat..
juz my 2 cents.

Malcolm

Dec 7, 2003
Shah Alam

Hahhahaa.....interesting...This still happpens ah?? This comparison never ceases to amaze me...

fast

Known Member
May 19, 2005
PJ

mme result tells all. the H finished ahead of the T in all category...
with the current K20a around doubt that any N/a around will match
the Vtech power.... hahahahha

B18c.B16b or A also ichiban

amran

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004

honda not really fast la .. same like other cars. other car also can go fast. if you want fast then get a supercar .. no point also mod here mod there just becoz got tapau by another car. just a waste of money.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The highly anticipated and all-new Kia Sportage has just been launched by Naza-Kia, the official distributor of Kia vehicles in the country, and has been priced at an extremely attractive RM138,888 for the sole guise available right now, a 2-liter petrol engine CBU with AWD that comes standard with a plethora of equipment and safety features...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience