My experience in workshop.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF,
the time u buy your supra, i will get my RX7 as well haha...
by the time we get it, the parts will be depleted already....
im also looking around my area for a reliable wshop...dowan to find so far le...
yesterday my car was completed & out from the kedai ketuk, the costs was about rm2k++, then i asked the mech bout the spray.....he say if spray (bumper+door+side skirt + fender) will be rm550, so i asked if spray whole car how much? he said rm1700, i told him i will only pay him rm1k, he will top up the rest la........he say "mana boleh....", at that time i feel like giving a punch to his face....1st f**ked up my car, summore so kedekut to top up the rest...but i can still keep my cool......i ask him, u sure ah rm550 to spray all those panels, but mine is diamond met u know...he say yala......so today i wanna go to the kedai cat to ask the boss.....as i know diamond met is kinda expensive....it wont be rm550..........
so should i teach the f**ker a lesson?

here are some pics i took yesterday.

Haha! By that time I hope Supra parts is still available but I bet it will be an outdated sports car adi if I'm only getting it at age 40 lolz! is like 10years+ ahead lolz! Well of course hopefully can get it ASAP. Ya, by that time engine adi like 30 years old engine? :banghead: haihz!

I think that mech is too much lo. You are kind enough to fork up RM1k instead of asking him to pay the whole total also tak boleh arr? IN the 1st place who ask him to play around with customer's car?

Is like "HEY! You are the one that causes this and if it weren't for your F(*&ing retard brain, my car won't need any respray!"

Majority will make sure he pay the full amount cuz he is the one responsible for the damage not ourselves. I bet many would agree with me. I mean gosh, where to find ppl as nice and kind enough as u Danz to share the cost of the damage by a retard..

I'm not sure about paint prices but I think is better to find out the exact cost. Is it possible to reduce the amount of paint to be use that's why cheaper? I'm not sure about this la cuz no experience. Got to wait for others to reply u.

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
it will be cheaper if u remove either diamond or metallic frm the paint...so danz..pls make sure the ass****,,get u metallic diamond black..not some pearl black or metalic black or else...
this thing happen to by my brothers car..that goddamn painter janji met diamond but only use metallic..no diamond...its so obvious at night time...the whole car shining wit metalic diamond,,but front bonnet no sparkling...(he respray his bonnet after some minor accident)
so watch out danz...........

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
if the color is 2 tone, then u shall demand it to be respray.

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Bro must stand firm... support you...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
YA bro, don't be too kind and nice to him anymore. This kind of ppl just got to learn it from the hard way. As a man, he should be responsible for his silly mistakes.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
that door looks like get from kedai potong, rather than giving a new one to you.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
guys,
i collected the car this morning, he told me that he will spray the bumper+fender+side skirt+door for rm550 rite?, he told me only can send to kedai cat next week as his fren is bz....so i told him wtf...got so many kedai cat around just send it to anyone la....the price might be slightly high but its not my f**king problem rite? he has to foot the bill for the cat......but anyways, the fella did not want to top up anymore cash to spray my car........my total bill for the engine was rm3068, so i told him to pigi mampus, i dowan to wait, u just minus rm550 from the total bill, i pay u & i wanna take my car today, i go spray other place......he said ok, i paid him, tested my car...everything seems ok, just that radio not working, left indicator side mirror not working, no wscreen water coming from window washer etc...all minor2 problems la.....so i told him i have to go to work, i will bring home my car & check thoroughly after office & return to his wshop to fix the problems during the weekend.....

today have been a f**cked up day for me, but at least im at peace now that my car is with me.....car f**king dirty inside & outside, they didnt even bother to clean it up for me, as they do car wash & vacuum over there......!!

my side skirt have not pasang yet, he told me needs 2 days to order.....i was like wtf...last time i order bumper only takes 16hrs......if order from japan diff story la...but this side skirt can get it at any accs shop or spare parts shop.......or he trying to play with me....i still can keep my cool.....cos my dad & parents in law also knows him.........
or i might just go there, beat the f**k out of him & demand the stuffs he owes me on the spot.....

in the begining 2 mths ago, i bought the top overhaul kit for rm300++, & workmanship rm600 as quoted, i only budgeted rm1k for everything...now total costs rm3k+spray rm1.7k, almost rm5k...WTF man.....5 times over budget!!!!!....but i wont spray now la....need to collect $$$ 1st...might just respray the door+ side skirt for now...

trojan

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Madagascar
www.friendster.com
haihhhh....pay rm3k plus for engine rebuild and need to fork out another rm1.7k for paint?...

wowww....even anak datuk oso koyak bro....

anyway, just be patience bro...people will get back what they give...just the matter of time...

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
bro wat goes around comes around! but hats off to you for being so patient! never just repaint the needed parts 1st! but car fine right! have a good check bro!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
haihhhh....pay rm3k plus for engine rebuild and need to fork out another rm1.7k for paint?...

wowww....even anak datuk oso koyak bro....

anyway, just be patience bro...people will get back what they give...just the matter of time...
if anak datuk ok la...mintak bpk je.....like me, $$$ all from sweat & hard work...
then other ppl take for granted..wtf....

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

bro wat goes around comes around! but hats off to you for being so patient! never just repaint the needed parts 1st! but car fine right! have a good check bro!
yeah...i believe in that....karma...
will update again tmr...

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
so bro have u check your ride yesterday! how was the workmanship! u puas hati?. do keep us updated ok..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
tq guys,

93na,
so far the workmanship ok la, he did a good job.....
but still early to say anything.....yesterday had no time to check throughly on the car....maybe will do it on fri evening......wattudu bro...shit happens....

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Sigh... but the cost increased 5 times due to you order more things yourself or that fellow transferred some cost to it? if 1k things at first then became 5k but nothing change then it's really fxxk up... just check carefully, sometime no need to give face to person who doesn't appreciate it...

all the best to you and your ride~~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday I am very bad luck,I meet a accident in Rawang.1 action and lan si driver.She drive a Toyota Unser gold colour,the car plate is WLJ 1230.I was driving my new Kelisa just come out few month ago,when I am driving and this Unser from behind me and keep on horn and flashing lights to me and after that she hit my back of my car so I stop and take a look at my car.She just unwind her window and scold me bad words and spit at me and she just sped off.Luckily my rear bumper didn’t have...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience