My car accident today........

V-8

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2007
Read the post carefully la dude,he said the swift forcefully squeezed between his lexus and another car!what gave you the idea the lexus was chased by the swift?:banghead:

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
damn dude sorry to hear that.. yeah its pretty pricey for the side mirror assembly... will be back in a few months time
was shocked when the guys told me mirror are sold seperately from the main assembly............

I went to see the painter on saturday(Was recomended by my buddy who works in Ferrari), car will go in on the 21st (his shop to busy to go in now). he does a lot of high end cars (had a couple of ferrari's & a lambo in the shop when i went). so he should do a good job for the car. He also had another IS250 changing color to pearl white.

do give me a call when you get back bro........time to catch up.......

Last edited:

kslowt100

Jul 13, 2009
was shocked when the guys told me mirror are sold seperately from the main assembly............

I went to see the painter on saturday(Was recomended by my buddy who works in Ferrari), car will go in on the 21st (his shop to busy to go in now). he does a lot of high end cars (had a couple of ferrari's & a lambo in the shop when i went). so he should do a good job for the car. He also had another IS250 changing color to pearl white.

do give me a call when you get back bro........time to catch up.......
Bro...where is the shop located...

wongjjeric

Aug 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
ed... luckily is not your lexus.....
i have asked wing hin that day about the one side of the complete unit include the mirror.....
its rm 3700.00
miror element rm: 1100.00
huh.............................

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
ed... luckily is not your lexus.....
i have asked wing hin that day about the one side of the complete unit include the mirror.....
its rm 3700.00
miror element rm: 1100.00
huh.............................
wah why so different the pricing.

i kena,
1.6K for the main body and 1.4K for the mirror. Total arouns 3.1K (paid by credit car so they charge interest)

maybe it's time for us to meet them as ask form special rates as a car group and not just individuals.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

just to update. the car has already been painted, very happy with the job they did..........shinny gila and he added more gold dust (slightly more than the original) to the paint so it pop's even more. but now decided to do a full interior clean up and re-wrap the doors - coz the top part of the door panels looked really bad and get very sticky when kena sun........ another week in the shop...........but car should be like showroom condition when it's out ;)

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Hi get it from yahoo auction landed in KL will cost around RM1K for the Full Assembly.
There is few guys in KL will Bid for you and bring it in....

Here is Left and Right mirror currently on sale Yahoo Auction.

¡ù¨·è¡ù¥ì¥¯¥µ¥¹/IS/Á°´ü/½ãÀµÉÊ/±¦¥É¥¢¥ß¥é¡¼/¥ì¥ó¥ºÉÕ - Yahoo!¥ª¡¼¥¯¥·¥ç¥ó
¡ù¨·è¡ù¥ì¥¯¥µ¥¹/IS/Á°´ü/½ãÀµÉÊ/º¸¥É¥¢¥ß¥é¡¼/¥ì¥ó¥ºÉÕ - Yahoo!¥ª¡¼¥¯¥·¥ç¥ó

I hope this help.:proud:

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi get it from yahoo auction landed in KL will cost around RM1K for the Full Assembly.
There is few guys in KL will Bid for you and bring it in....

Here is Left and Right mirror currently on sale Yahoo Auction.

¡ù¨·è¡ù¥ì¥¯¥µ¥¹/IS/Á°´ü/½ãÀµÉÊ/±¦¥É¥¢¥ß¥é¡¼/¥ì¥ó¥ºÉÕ - Yahoo!¥ª¡¼¥¯¥·¥ç¥ó
¡ù¨·è¡ù¥ì¥¯¥µ¥¹/IS/Á°´ü/½ãÀµÉÊ/º¸¥É¥¢¥ß¥é¡¼/¥ì¥ó¥ºÉÕ - Yahoo!¥ª¡¼¥¯¥·¥ç¥ó

I hope this help.:proud:
1K is a steal bro. but for those who need the item urgently dunno can wait or not for the bid to finish, ship here and all.

The guy who is doing my interior is quite close with the Wing Hin boss. trying to set a meeting with them to discuss club discounts as such. but if we as group are not in a collective manner - than cannot do much lar.

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
1K is a steal bro. but for those who need the item urgently dunno can wait or not for the bid to finish, ship here and all.

The guy who is doing my interior is quite close with the Wing Hin boss. trying to set a meeting with them to discuss club discounts as such. but if we as group are not in a collective manner - than cannot do much lar.
ha ha ha.. yeah...need strong support from member otherwise all your effort is wasted. Anyway good luck... For Altezza member we have a Toyota parts runner who always buys altezza parts randomly from Yahoo and sell in our club facebook. So that help us to get parts readily.:proud:

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
ha ha ha.. yeah...need strong support from member otherwise all your effort is wasted. Anyway good luck... For Altezza member we have a Toyota parts runner who always buys altezza parts randomly from Yahoo and sell in our club facebook. So that help us to get parts readily.:proud:
yeah man, btw who is the guy - must ask him to look out for IS250 parts as well :burnout::driver:

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
I can introduce....normally do you know what is a common part that IS owner look for whether ori or aftermarket?. Any part that normally fail and need replacement? For example...
Original : ABS pump, Lights, sensors etc...
After Market : Shocks and Spring, Exhaust Box, Body Kit etc...

I just want to make it clear I am not a middle man or making money out of this...
After seeing a side mirror costing 3K :banghead:.... just want to help out fellow IS members to see there are options out there....:listen:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you’re into console gaming, you’ve got quite a number of games to choose from to unleash your inner racerboy. There’s Grid, Need For Speed, Gran Turismo, Forza and DiRT. Although they’re all different in genres, with some being pure sim while the others are just for laughs and giggles, generally you’ll have quite a blast kicking back to them.

Those that have DiRT 3 on their Playstation 3 now have the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience