My 1st tulan thing in 2013

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Because it is a "fine" country.....:rofl:
My mum use to have that shirt...Singapore is a FINE Country with all the symbols of fine below it haha!

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
csl, should install CCTV in your compound, if the thieves get caught, show the evidence to the
police & lets see whether they will take action or not.

actually our country is corrupted, in fact every country....in bolehland. u got money, everything also can jalan...

I just about move in and under minor renovation. So no CCTV and etc. BTW, due to the thief almost got caught, he left his motorbike when he fleet away. The police recovered a stolen bike. And the bike photo lead me found who are they and where they gather. I manage to locate them at the same day and I think police can do it too. Just too bad lack of evident. Even with evident, if the judge sentence him for 2 days jail, what is the point for wasting so much effort and time? To be honest, I don't blame the police for anything. At least they sent 2 Sargent to visit me less than 2 hours after my report done in police station branch (the thief fleet when I arrive the house with the police sargent for investigation). Another 2 sargents came later for the stolen bike investigation due to different case (one of them ride the bike back to police station). The only reason I search for the thief because I have no fate on the court anymore. I need to teach them a lesson with my way so that they will remember + appreciate the lesson learned. Like today's latest news, the molester fake film director only got 1 day jail + RM4k (out of max 10 years jail, fine and canning), it is totally wasting tax payers' money. If rich people molest your daughter and got the same, you then will feel the pain as those victim and their relatives. Then you will fully understand why the fck I'm so frustrated towards the court.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Update a bit: I played some connection card and that thief had been digged into lockup few days and served little lesson. Who knows, when he released, the remaining windows frame gone. So I decided to go ahead on my earlier plan. Thanks to the police anyway.

iatebananas

Known Member
Oct 5, 2012
Petaling Jaya
thats why ppl just use old fashion belasah when you catch a thief. :) more effective imo. whack the fella kau kau then he kena 1 day or 10 years also nvm.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Please do not belasah the thief or robber without doing this important step.

1. Lie the guy down on his back on the floor.
2. Raise one of his leg, by putting it on the curb, or a stool, or a chair, or anywhere by at least 30cm off the ground. The left or right one, not the middle one.
3. Get a partner to hold the said leg.
4. Aim for the knee and jump, aiming for the knee cap.
5. Land on knee cap with both feet.
6. Celebrate, you have disabled a thief/robber.

Me, my mother, my cousin, my relatives and my friends thank you in advance.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Please do not belasah the thief or robber without doing this important step.

1. Lie the guy down on his back on the floor.
2. Raise one of his leg, by putting it on the curb, or a stool, or a chair, or anywhere by at least 30cm off the ground. The left or right one, not the middle one.
3. Get a partner to hold the said leg.
4. Aim for the knee and jump, aiming for the knee cap.
5. Land on knee cap with both feet.
6. Celebrate, you have disabled a thief/robber.

Me, my mother, my cousin, my relatives and my friends thank you in advance.
If you are in group and the thief is alone and unarmed, then it can be done. For sure it's going to be one of the most satisfying act that you'll remember till old age. :rofl:

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
I do not think 99% of Malaysians are able to do what has just been suggested. No balls.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If you are in group and the thief is alone and unarmed, then it can be done. For sure it's going to be one of the most satisfying act that you'll remember till old age. :rofl:
Exactly that, heard in Taman OUG, one snatch thief was caught. He kena hell from those people before he was handed over to the police....:smokin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I do not think 99% of Malaysians are able to do what has just been suggested. No balls.
Oh you'd be surprised. The only issue is doing this alone. That fella is not going to just lie down and let you break his leg.

Personally though, since I'm on the heavy side I'd rather just grab his leg to immobilize him and give him a jumping knee smash on his lower spine. Make sure to repeat a few times to ensure shattering of bone. Permanant disability is better than a limping sonnovabitch.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Beating up them I think is good enough la, of course all of us hope to kill them or make them
handicap for life. But then, even though they don't deserve any pity, I think we are not that
cold blooded as them to do that. We just wanted to do it badly to them, but when it comes to
real case, we will realised we are not to the extend of such cold blooded act.

We are citizens that have love for others so naturally, is something that will prevent us from doing so.
Whacking for sure no hesitation, breaking spine and etcs, Out of 50 maybe 1 would actually do it..

But I do agree in ramming these mofos down :rofl: I think is easier and no need to get my hand dirty..:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Beating up them I think is good enough la, of course all of us hope to kill them or make them
handicap for life. But then, even though they don't deserve any pity, I think we are not that
cold blooded as them to do that. We just wanted to do it badly to them, but when it comes to
real case, we will realised we are not to the extend of such cold blooded act.

We are citizens that have love for others so naturally, is something that will prevent us from doing so.
Whacking for sure no hesitation, breaking spine and etcs, Out of 50 maybe 1 would actually do it..

But I do agree in ramming these mofos down :rofl: I think is easier and no need to get my hand dirty..:biggrin:
oh then I'd be the 1 out of 50. I'd rather remove the pest from society than to let him loose again only to repeat his offenses. Do it once and you're a thief for life. Temptation will always be there and reverting back to normal life for a person with jail history is usually very difficult unless the person is willing to seek help from those communities that support reformed criminals... which we don't have in Malaysia.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
oh then I'd be the 1 out of 50. I'd rather remove the pest from society than to let him loose again only to repeat his offenses. Do it once and you're a thief for life. Temptation will always be there and reverting back to normal life for a person with jail history is usually very difficult unless the person is willing to seek help from those communities that support reformed criminals... which we don't have in Malaysia.
Even though in real life I am not the killer type, but I agree with bro. Izso, for these sonnovabitch, better to disable them, if not they will be back. They will never learn one...:banghead:

momong

Aug 2, 2012
Kuching
there is a saying that... An unjust law in no law at all.' Which means I have a right, even a duty to resist. With violence or civil disobedience. - St. Augustine.
cuz at the end of the day, guns and parangs dont kill people, people kill peoples...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
there is a saying that... An unjust law in no law at all.' Which means I have a right, even a duty to resist. With violence or civil disobedience. - St. Augustine.
cuz at the end of the day, guns and parangs dont kill people, people kill peoples...
Yeah well.. then how do you propose we do to keep thieves off the street and out of our cars? Repeat offenders happen one too many times in KL for all sorts of offenses. The ones that repent and seek rehabilitation are the only exception and from what I know, there are alchohol, drug and religious deviancy rehabilitation centers only. Perhaps some religious groups like churches and all have their own programs but if I were a thief looking to reform after jail, I wouldn't know where to go.

And lastly I haven't learnt to forgive and forget strangers who would have attempted to steal my car or directly/indirectly choose to purposefully hurt me, my family and my property, regardless of whether they have been caught by the law. If so I'd petition for the maximum penalty and more if possible.

Sometimes an example needs to be made in order for others to understand we mean business. Yes it's the word of a dictator but I'm not in a position of power so it doesn't matter. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

Just to share with you guys about my new gadget for Civic FD2.0. Installation will be done by this weekend & will upload the photo again.

Thanks.

Bravo
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience