My '06 Toyota Aurion SX6 Sportivo

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Washed it and then chucked this front splitter on today. I bought it from the US 7-months ago, and it has sat in the garage while I've been deciding whether to put it on as the front bumper already scrapes on a daily basis. I decided to throw caution to the wind however and this is the result. The EZ Lip I had already fitted is still there (except now sits flat), which provides a decent contrast between the bumper and splitter. I can't see this thing lasting more than a month before getting destroyed by a driveway or speed bump to be honest, but it beats sitting there collecting dust.

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Fuh! you can only use in the track now.......lol
Haha good point. #TrackQueen

Well, it's been a week so far and the splitter is still there, without any real damage. I've scraped it on a bunch of entrances etc, despite being extremely careful and taking extreme angles wherever possible, but so far so good. The goal of making it to at least a month could well be achievable, but time will tell ;)

Obligatory victory shot:

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Don't drive it for one month and you would achieve it......hhahahhahahahha
Hahaha, now that would be cheating! :aetsch:

Update: Splitter still on. No damage. Scrapes on the bottom every time I enter my garage, but seems to be pretty tough. Signs are looking good.

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Well guys, it's been almost 2-years since I sold the Aurion, and I'm pleased to say that I bought it back a couple of weeks ago from the same person I sold it to. When I originally sold the Aurion it was a regretful sale, but we were buying our first home and the difference between our offer on the house and what the seller was willing to accept was about the cost of the car, so sadly it had to go. I've wanted it back ever since, so when the opportunity arose to buy it back I decided to take it.

She still looks the same as the day I sold her, albeit with a few more km's and stone chips here and there, but for the most part she's exactly as I remember. I also have a Lexus IS350 which I take turns driving to work on alternate days, but they both share the garage together and it's a nice feeling to have the old girl back again.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last year I had the opportunity to detail this church van, as prepared her to transport VIPs, but a year later.... but the interior need to be detail….. exterior still looks great ..thanks to the Transportation team

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com/2009/08/polishing-van.html

Reason being heavily used for transportation & so huge to look after....

Reason being fequently used & so large to care for...i have fequents...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience