MUSC DRAG CHALLENGE Cyberjaya Round 5 - 1 Nov 09

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009

All zth forumers all welcome. Hope to see more crazy monsters dis time. :driver:

Last edited:

rizalhusin

May 29, 2009
wallaweh!!!just finished round 4,now come round 5..:top: 31st Oct SDB round 4..1st Nov MUSC drag round 5..what an excitement weekend for motorsport:party:

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
wallaweh!!!just finished round 4,now come round 5..:top: 31st Oct SDB round 4..1st Nov MUSC drag round 5..what an excitement weekend for motorsport:party:
i got feedbacks more monsters will join dis coming round 5 race.. wallawei scary woo.. not because they are too fast but.. many among them always breakdown hoho..

Autocraft Performance

Known Member
Feb 28, 2009
yup,hopefully ACTxxx come back...long time rest...
send my regards to boss(nizam)..
Yeah...long time rest for engine rebuilt. Last night being towed to KL to settle the wiring problem. Hopefully everything goes well in accordance to what we planning for.

See you in Cyberjaya!:driver:

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
finger cross for catergory campro to open...
in the middst of adding in campro otr <1.6cc.. if it is "on" campro will run after k-car.. pity to campro community who already put much effort, time & money to join sdb as sic already discontinued this class.. and of course musc will ensure to further improve race timing effectively.. thanks for the great support & stay tuning..:biggrin:

WhiteMouse

3,000 RPM
Dec 6, 2004
K.L
Visit site
in the middst of adding in campro otr <1.6cc.. if it is "on" campro will run after k-car.. pity to campro community who already put much effort, time & money to join sdb as sic already discontinued this class.. and of course musc will ensure to further improve race timing effectively.. thanks for the great support & stay tuning..:biggrin:
yea, thanks MUSC for considering to open a campro category, so happy to hear that...
so i will keep my finger cross there is at least 15 car to join. :)

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
yea, thanks MUSC for considering to open a campro category, so happy to hear that...
so i will keep my finger cross there is at least 15 car to join. :)

keep on tuning yr campro bro, we welcome redline to sponsor lube for its additional prizes. btw, r u "bro kushairi" gen2?:biggrin:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Side Signal Lamp

How to make it always on when the lights is turn on (GEN 2)?
Is the modifying need to take out the entire side cover of the car?

Third Brake Light Strobe

How to make a light flashing when we brake ?
How to install it ?

Wiper Wasehr Lamp

How to take out the old one ?
How to install it ?

Thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience