Musc drag challenge cyberjaya 2010 - round 11

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009

Rev & pure adrenalin fest at cyberjaya is back for round 11 race on 13th Nov 2010 (Saturday).. More & more newly built otr monsters are joining.. see u guys!

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
So... no drag this 13rd of November?

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
as per topic,13th got cyber drag..so on the 21st is cancel?
21st Nov (sunday) has been cancelled and carried backward to 13th Nov (saturday).. we've notified everyone on dis revision made via revised schedule from adv & flyer since Aug race.. keep on tuning mr. kechup.. really admire yr 'hardcore" passion towards drag racing..:adore:

Last edited:

YRvi

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
KL
Boys and Guys hehe..

Would it be fair for a H-series equipped accord/prelude(OTR class) compete with Battle Civics(OTR class) on a drag strip? Of cuz 99.9% would say the H series is wasting time.. am i rite? well, due to such rules, which he had on the local drag event, I personally think that there's a huge gap between this two classes. In which the advantage would be on the Civics side. But would it be something different to look forward if the H-series compete with those battle civics? Well, at least, they got brand new punching bags eh? huhuhu...

Guys, that's not the point. The thing is, would it be good if the H-series could compete with the B series in a hybrid class? To beat B series is almost impossible.. we're there to give more challenge. Hopefully someone listens to this :)

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007
ah..a lovely day for drag..

kinda fascinated when the light is green..and both car should be pedal to the metal..but instead (in slow category).. 1 car decided to "buat bodoh" at the starting line (bare in mind the light is green!) while letting his opponent to throttle up and requested to re-match again due to "tak bersedia" moment (no thumbs up?). huh?

is this possible? (n yet the marshall agree upon requested for a rematch)

if this is possible, i'm going to do the same thing in the future.

Last edited:

Dr reLLiK

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
Bangi, Selangor
maybe i'm just the SMALL name in this drag race and the fighter is part of organizer & a lot of time KING in this category.. so no one in the organizer want to hear me.. i x kisah if i'm lose but please be fair..

Naughtiers_maximus

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
i thought people pay money to enter event get a fair deal competition???

maybe the Musc motorsport got a new rules .....be fair to your friend....lol

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007
nothing much dat we can do, apart of having ugly car n wit low budget, i say we jz do the same thing. If x puas, boleh buku bertemu ruas.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guy! im still new in Motorsport.

i have own a free throttle body s90 (62mm) for 4g13 i have a several question :-

1) what the benefits of using this TB?

2) can i use this TB with original OEM intake? how?

3) Any setting i need to do ? what?

help me with your experiences please! thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience