Muffler Internal Photos??

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
hehe..

im just looking for PHOTOS of Muffler internal construction that is being produced in Malaysia.

1. Straight flow
2. S-Flow
3. Semi flow
4. whatever flow that have.

Now i having dilemma about whether to get a straight flow or s-flow muffler.:retarded:
My car 1.5 AT. Ya ya.. I heard about the Auto=Sflow, Manual=straightflow but seems not logic at all since what matters is total engine power, not transmission. And a few sifus here seems to agree with me too.:shades_smile:

So.. pu lease anyone have photos of internal muffler, kindly post here... THANKS!!!:biggrin:

kenzo

6,000 RPM
well bro, basically auto ppl sure s-flow because they want lower end torque, because auto have longer ratio, and u need certain amount of back pressure, like manual, hgih ratio, tekan sikit already can touch 3-4k rpm, that time dont need much back pressure, also known as delta pressure, but for me, i still prefer straight flow, and its up to u...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For some unknown reasons, The Sultan allowed the magazine to take an in-depth look on the world most talked about garage throughout all motorheads & enthusiasts. Wheels mag(Issue:?? ) has been allowed to talk with some of the mechanics (that still work) on the Sultan's obsession that has grown uncontrollable & how the big names of automotive players deal with his crazy consumption of automobiles.

Here is some...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience