Mtv Pimp My Ride Malaysia! Wat U Guys Think Bout It??

Daniel89

Mar 2, 2007
Wondering which show is better ? Overhaulin or Pimp My Ride ?? I only watch Overhaulin before never watch Pimp My Ride =/...

drew1.0beta

May 27, 2006
Daniel89 : Overhaulin is better of cuz..for me la..hehe..cuz pimp my ride too much 'yo-yos'..lol..as in the host and crew all talk like hip-hop dudes...i just dun like it and one thing for sure..they love BLING!!!!!!!!! which i dun like..haha
but sum episodes of Overhaulin, i've seen Foose did the paintjob at WestCoast custom..hehe...

if that is true abt the crew coming to malaysia, i really wonder what actually the reason they come to malaysia and pimp a ride???

becoz of our unique Proton???

Throttle

Oct 31, 2007
Wondering which show is better ? Overhaulin or Pimp My Ride ?? I only watch Overhaulin before never watch Pimp My Ride =/...
Overhaulin' is way better....why?,....their budget is UNLIMITED!!! Its about looks and performance.
Pimp My Ride only focus on the looks...but still, its a very good show, fun to watch.:marchmellow:

animiniac_seith

PuchonG
ermm...guys...if it does comin over here.... any garage or any suggestion ???
i mean,,,give some idea's....i am sure u guys have seen similar shows around....any local garage to recommend...or suggestion to make it cool???:hmmmm: :hmmmm:

Pimp = Bapak Ayam

therefore Pimp My Ride, being translated to BM means

"Bapak Ayam"kan kereta saya. More catchy that "Jom Heboh"

strangex2

Mar 22, 2007
Should be Next Level Customs loh.

Wrecks to Riches also nice wat, albeit they always use old school American muscle cars.

dear sifu,

i would like to swap engine 4g92 dohc with ngv.

how much the price and what thing do o need to take care.

thank you