Mr2 vs M3

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
midship, LOL i offered my 45bhp mini bumblebee also ppl don't want to challenge, you think they want to take your 110bhp MONSTER ah? BTW i would like to upgrade to a MONSTER soon... now in training as i have not ridden in 13 yrs.

But the challenge is not over i did not get a reply form our BMW brothers :-) i'm still waiting on the drag.

Less piston = less weight :-) value for money like i said b4 LOL HAHAHHA

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA almost stock. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA... ok ok... emmm...

BH, seem like your the only BM to test with now...no replies already to the 335i drag... :-(. NVM i try to get kevin 280zx to pinjam a m3 for test power :-D

GTII

Oct 19, 2004
almost stock..hehe.
The BH BMW beemer has yet to test drag yet.. :)
haha..ok
celaka ;)
well..then can test drag with my very powerful 145kw automatic beemer ;) hehe
winner gets TT :P

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA almost stock. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA... ok ok... emmm...

BH, seem like your the only BM to test with now...no replies already to the 335i drag... :-(. NVM i try to get kevin 280zx to pinjam a m3 for test power :-D
Iexit,
I reserve my comments about people who posts and the actual car they drive til later in case I offend anyone......more

Soff,
MR2 wannabe

any Beemer wannabe?

velocity92

Nov 3, 2007
Iexit,
I reserve my comments about people who posts and the actual car they drive til later in case I offend anyone......more

Soff,
MR2 wannabe

any Beemer wannabe?

yes. do keep you comment to your self hehehe this is for real bro..

wei iexit..i thought somebody looking for "safer road" for the showdown...and second...dont bring laa value for money... Persona got that title already.

velocity92

Nov 3, 2007
my 335 is still stock... plannig to get the Proceed ECU upgrade but having problem ordering it.:banghead: :banghead:

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
velocity92 & other gatal to test power brothers,

OK so we can have a 335i vs stockish MR2 and GTII vs MRMIC2...

road wise... lets do it at the ########## (turn off near the old KFC) or the highway near ########. Thats a safe road i guess... unless anyone got any other roads. How how? we meet at the mamak first, if you guys keep reply so we can make it happen.

velocity92, the mr2 got the title first as the car is older :-) LOL hehehehe and don't mind soff he's a good guy PLUS its all for fun no fame or ego to gain here.

Tom's or MRMIC, can i pinjam a stock plug cable as mine is acting up again. It happened again last night but i will still hold the BM off :-D but back fire more now...damn it. plugs or cable i donno.

Last edited:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
wei... WOI! dont post directions here... we meet up at dataran prima then only adjourn to the 'safe spots'... nanti ada hantu there...we all wash backside go in jail... btw, i'll be bringing whitehowling incase blackhowling not ready but orangehowling will for sure be sleeping in d house.. mauhahah

*cabut*

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to all ..

I need to know the suggested engine oil for Mivec 1.6 DOHC 4G92,
Recently me done with general service on timingbelt/water pump/spark plugs and so on..

So for the first time, i used HKS Semi Synthetic 10w 40 4liter engine oil. It suppose to run for 5000km but now its just 3500km ran and the oil stick sitting at 2nd bottom line..:banghead:

Current status:
Engine PnP
Iridium Spark plugs
2" Direct piping
HKS Semi Synthetic 10w 40

The engine oil pretty good though, made...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience