MR2 SW 20 owners discussion thread

iexit

1,500 RPM

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
Joyride, Wah pasang the Rev4 wing already ah.... hehehe i saw u driving along the Eastin highway today... or was it yet another Red SW with a rev4 wing...

LA53OKD

Known Member

LA53OKD

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
KL
that was me kekekeb =p

Joyride

Known Member

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Some one told me now he can drive:driver: with one finger:thefinger: on steering @220KM/h after installed the Rev5 rear wing la. dun play play with him ah... :rofl:

MR2Michael

MR2Michael

Nov 14, 2007
KL
haha.. so, did you love your MR2 more now??
Well.... I had always admired the MR2 for its balance and performance with looks to match. Just didn't know that it came with technological gadgets as well....what's next?......rear mirror that dims automatically when under direct glare ???

Anyway... yer right !!........You grow to like it more each day....never mind NA and Auto to boot !!!:biggrin:

Joyride

Known Member

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Well.... I had always admired the MR2 for its balance and performance with looks to match. Just didn't know that it came with technological gadgets as well....what's next?......rear mirror that dims automatically when under direct glare ???

Anyway... yer right !!........You grow to like it more each day....never mind NA and Auto to boot !!!:biggrin:
um, not sure u know this or not. SW20 is using electric motor to drive the power steering hydrolic instead of power by engine. this save some engine's energy. The recently Vios also using the same concept.

MR2Michael

MR2Michael

Nov 14, 2007
KL
Yeah.... I know about this one.... Mine went kaput not so long ago, and luckily Mickey have got a unit I can buy over to replace...if not...I can become Tarzan just by parking the car !!:driver:

Even the Air con unit have sensor for Auto temperature control... which I only start to see in the New Civic that the wife drive...again 2008 vs 1993 ???

soff

Known Member

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
Yeah.... I know about this one.... Mine went kaput not so long ago, and luckily Mickey have got a unit I can buy over to replace...if not...I can become Tarzan just by parking the car !!:driver:

Even the Air con unit have sensor for Auto temperature control... which I only start to see in the New Civic that the wife drive...again 2008 vs 1993 ???
How about this.........1990 MR2(stock) vs 2003 M3

max3821

Known Member

max3821

Known Member
Jul 23, 2008
lol,no 1 got BOV/SQV blitz type 1 meh? n i m looking for used wastegate,TIAL or HKS,who got please do sell me ler,i need for my evo 1,thx thx

tom's

2,000 RPM

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
i got Greddy Type R s/p bov want to sell....bought new less than 1 year......meant for big turbo......if u interested let me know

tom's

2,000 RPM

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
RM600 if possible

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After asking a few mechanics' opinion, I have found out the auto gearbox for my Wira a/b 1.6 is going to die soon. All have suggested replacing the gearbox. Now, I have switched gearbox 3 times already, and I'm tired of that. Furthermore, the car revs more than it moves, therefore consuming a lot of petrol.

A friend's mechanic said he can replace my gearbox with a manual one at RM1700. This includes a 4G93 1.8 gearbox, gear console, pedals, flywheel, clutchplate, starter and all other...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience