Last edited:

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
Re: (wts) MR2 CLEAR FRONT SIGNAL LIGHT

used set only cost around RM150-200 only

my opinion....post ur stuff for sale in the mr sales thread......dun want this place be pasar malam later on

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
new part just in.......

245 front 2 pots brakes complete with knuckle, discs, caliper & Project U brake pad RM500

LA53OKD

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
KL
Re: (wts) MR2 CLEAR FRONT SIGNAL LIGHT

OMG what kinda prices ...

MR2Michael

Nov 14, 2007
KL
Help wanted

My SW20 power steering just give up the ghost on me one morning. Anyone have a spare unit of the ECU controling the power steering or even the PS motor please PM me or call 012 3020080 Mike.

Car with mechanic still can't find the fault and wanted to test whether it is ECU / relay / or motor. Considering purchase if available. ( all the tests suggested by Bro Marcus - no results !! )

Thanks

Last edited:

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
burn out......u got me wrong here......i post that in the thread that yassin created yesterday......we normally post everything for sale here instead create a new thread alone in the main mr2 page........u got it???!!!??? dun just straight away tembak me.......dun believe ask yassin did he open a new thread???

it is up to u if u wanna sell it at RM200 or any amount........good for us mr2 owner......

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
yap.......i saw ur link.......if you feel i sell that at a high price then i will take it back.... full refund since u haven't use it yet......i got it from them at a higher price than they put there.........no heart feeling from me.....

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
yap.......i saw ur link.......if you feel i sell that at a high price then i will take it back.... full refund since u haven't use it yet......i got it from them at a higher price than they put there.........no heart feeling from me.....

No, No.. Toms u got me wrong. I was not complain the price at all. The price u sell to me is a very good price. Compared to other car model you will never can get at that price.

The link i post is because the photo look the same that u sent to me. I just curious whether he is using the same photo or not.

Last edited:

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
I am in sales line. Price war is what i used to see everyday. Some high, some low, some at public price(which most people buy and sell), we call it market price.

But I think at whatever price, the buyer buy the goods willingly. He must feel that he need that item at that moment and he can afford it, valued it and agreed to the price.

It is not fair to complain the price after the trade is complete as both parties agreed the deal.

If you wish to buy things at reasonable price, do some study before buying lor.

If you are buying used part alway can check what is the price for new set then evaluate yourself.

Last edited:

meister2

Known Member
Jul 16, 2006
Good price or high price or low price or watever prices....
buyer and seller.....justified urself.....dont blame plps.....
moderator....do something here pls....dont ruined the useful market place here. My 2 cents...cheers everybody....

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Yeah. By the way, this is a MR2 CLUB FORUM not a market place actually. It's for member hang around.

Ofcos members have the right to advice each others what is 'good' what is not so good, exchange ideas and tips.

Not for making big money here i think...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi 2 all ZTH sifu-sifu...
Recently i juz bought a used promote bumper... i took out my oem bumper n thought can assemble it 2 my wira using de oem "bracket" or "tulang" took out from de oem bumper... But it seems like kenot... Any idea?? Help me pls..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience