MR2/MR-S Drive Clinic + Challenge

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
We are organising an event on this Sunday specially for MR cars (MR2s and MR-s).
Its a drive clinic by Cyberkhana and featuring instructors :Johnson Tan and Mickey.
We will show and teach you how to make handbrake turns, 360 degree turns, drifts and also technical setups.
Full day MR drive clinic to make you worthy to become the next gymkhana expert like Ken Block, its happening from 9am - 5pm.
Also we will have a small challenge after you learned with trophys and great prizes like laptop bags,Microwave Oven! Austin Cooper T-Shirts....hehe.
Entry fee only RM 50...come and learn

Signup is tonight 2/8/11 at Sunway Food Court (Rock Cafe) from 9pm onwards. We will TT there also so newcomers are also most welcomed to join us.

See you there

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Yet again... I'm stuck overseas for work... only heading back towards the end of the month... would love to join this event if otherwise =(

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
=D

hopefully I'm around for the next one !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I don't know if this a repost thread, but just wanna share across on what i saw on yesterday mid-afternoon. These photos were taken at NKVE highway where a vehicle transporter was transporting a bunch of Daihatsu Sirion.....wonder if this models are CBU, or assembled in Perodua factory and rebadged....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience