Mr. I-Know-Everything at Lowyat.net forum

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
wei....dun play play wit jeff ar...he can blueprint the ECU u know...summore when he stroke his weener, can be more powdeful than a JUN engine :lol:

just helping out ppl who wants so save a click

wei you all ding dongs...........why want to bore up and destroy the block..........just tambah the stroke...............this is a racer secret.........example........honda"s b16a doch vtec boyz usualy will use honda crv f20b block cause the bore size same but the stroke size diffrent........so1.6 head can fit 2.0 block............

wei boring an engine wont increase much power to the car unless your car is preped up like hks or jun racer engine which run with more than rm60000 worth of stuff under the hood...........

i bet no one was willing to share this secret with youall secret.......

just let me know what engine that u want to upgrade perfomance....and iwill let u know how and what type of horse power can beachived.........
wei youall thinking like f1 car engineer short stroke bigbore........wei normal cars dont do 18000rpm upshifts,,,,,,,,,,,,,

vtec......can beswitch on when ever needed........using some simpledevice........

thats why turbocharging a vtec can make easy 500whp...........so hi boost ....wont affect low rpm drivability.............
fuuuyooooooooo ........vtecpro.......wei the simple device i mention is greedy emanage.......or haltech ecu.....not some vtec controler......

wei maybe u have the blueprint of the ecu in your pocket or what......but as i know it when the higher profile cam is switch on the fuel air rate will be stabalize to the known rpm airfuel rate.......thats what ecu are for.....to make the right decicion at the right time.......

btw reading doesnt tell you this.......experience does...cause books doesnt tell u when your engine is going to blow.......

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
hehe.. he's in zth too.. always want to tapau.. eh wrong word.. want to 'makan' ppl on the road! :lol: :lol: :lol:

jeffblazed
Posted: Jan 14 2005, 21:35

wei this guy never say tapau...he say makan only.....

so makan means.....this standart cefiro ..with auto box....can makan....satria gti....putra....some chickai vtecs......beemers....e36 328i..until 170kmh..this car will be in front...benz punboleh...but not amg...or brabus....,so have fun with this car.......i always see 1 silver colour one parked in the petronas station in kampung pandan....weekend nights.....18inch cool mods.....really look like pimp car....girls see gerenti get wet one...............

DimDimer

Known Member
Jan 10, 2005
Visit site
soulfly : there's one more in lowyat.net la, kas00 with his 3sec 100-0kmph stock brake and can tahpau tengku djan with his wira.

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
Originally posted by DimDimer@Jan 25 2005, 20:37
soulfly : there's one more in lowyat.net la, kas00 with his 3sec 100-0kmph stock brake and can tahpau tengku djan with his wira.
psst...he locked all his wheels so the speedo reads 0 :ph34r:

DimDimer

Known Member
Jan 10, 2005
Visit site
psst guys anyone know where i can get those components to DIY myself a ECU? jln peel got ah? lai lai let's do a blueprint ECU class. have to go back to secondary school's electronic club liow.

little_monster

1,500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
<º))))><
Visit site
:lol: MUAHAHAHAHA...... shit... this guy is a real joker.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
hahahaha...me also...nonit 2 get those xpensiv piggyback o stand alone edi...ahhahaa...

i also wan 2 learn...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok mine is a wira 1.5 manual dec 2004 model . Currently im using stock absorbers & apm sports springs in the front & KW sports spring at the back.....im going to change all 4 absorbers soon & i want to know what brand should i go for. My budget is around 1-1.5k , i dont want to do trial & error kind of stuffs with the suspension system so thats why im seeking advise from those who may be satisfied with their ride......so pls advise me...

shd i go for short stroke absorbers as im using...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience