Mothers Thread! My Mom !

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
I cannot tahan her anymore.For so many years,she still the same.Really fark.

Whenever i go out,she worried.Whenever i do something,she also worried.I went to my friend's house to do assignment during nite and went to class straight she also worried.And i did told her already.

It's better not to tell her than telling her coz no matter what she will still worried..

Dont come and tell me ,every parents is like that.Keep that to yourself and dont reply.That is not the right answer.

When I join a car event,she object then i insisted,then she worried then mumble then dont know what cock of nonsense came out from her mouth.

Really potong steam...No blessing,the farking drift slide also not nice.
That Ah fai drift,his father and mother come to support somemore cheer till so loud!

Then yesterday i went to watch a drift event.I know my brother like to watch it so i bring him along and told my mom where we goin.She also worried.

Then just now,she saw my shoes which full of dirt and sand.She mumble something and shake her head said "What you have being doing outside,so dangerous...bla bla bla"

If not bcoz of her,I think already did and become what i planned in 5 years back....

I gonna leave Malaysia one day.She is stopping me from doin what i want to do and being what i wanna be.

I think what she wants from me is Study...then work...then get a gf...then buy house...then get married...give birth...wait for the baby to grown up and become a successful person..then wait to die and see her in up there....

Pundak....Nonsense....

I just want to be a happy person ....so jz let me do what i want to do!

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Originally posted by TypicalGuy@Apr 9 2005, 04:01
I cannot tahan her anymore.For so many years,she still the same.Really fark.

Whenever i go out,she worried.Whenever i do something,she also worried.I went to my friend's house to do assignment during nite and went to class straight she also worried.And i did told her already.

It's better not to tell her than telling her coz no matter what she will still worried..

Dont come and tell me ,every parents is like that.Keep that to yourself and dont reply.That is not the right answer.

When I join a car event,she object then i insisted,then she worried then mumble then dont know what cock of nonsense came out from her mouth.

Really potong steam...No blessing,the farking drift slide also not nice.

Then yesterday i went to watch a drift event.I know my brother like to watch it so i bring him along and told my mom where we goin.She also worried.

Then just now,she saw my shoes which full of dirt and sand.She mumble something and shake her head said "What you have being doing outside,so dangerous...bla bla bla"

If not bcoz of her,I think already did and become what i planned in 5 years back....

I gonna leave Malaysia one day.She is stopping me from doin what i want to do and being what i wanna be.

I think what she wants from me is Study...then work...then get a gf...then buy house...then get married...give birth...wait for the baby to grown up and become a successful person..then wait to die and see her in up there....

Pundak....Nonsense....

I just want to be a happy person ....so jz let me do what i want to do!
[snapback]881087[/snapback]​
rilexs lah bro.................... :D

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
OMG....some ppl doesnt even have a parent yet you hated your mum....im speechless....nothing to say.... :(

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
you're her child... her precious child.

all i can say, u'll understand her feelings when you become a father. Relax mate... learn to love your mom, loving your parents is not a bad thing. B)

boonyloh

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
he will not learn what he has done wrong until it is too late

he will not appreciate that special someone untill it is too late

till the end he will be so pissed at himself for always being not able to noticed what that special someone has done for himuntil it is too late.

honour thy father and mother

without them u wouldn't even be here typing ur problems at all. <_<

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
It's time for show hand loh. Cantonese they say "tham Pai". Lay out everything you have against her, and your expectation, see what is her stand. It's either she change her thinking, or you change your reception towards her. Maintaining this relationship is unhealthy mah. Last time my mom also something like that, but not till the extreme i feel hatred lah, then around college time no more liao. (Or is it still happening but i immune liao? :D )

Good luck btw.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
TypicalGuy, don't you know how to lie?? :P

Trust me, she'll feel better and whine less even though she knows that you're lying.

If you're not coming home, at least give her a call. Your mom seems alright compare to some psycho GF's. At least your mom wouldn't play mind games to you.

Trust me, your mom will be the first person to reach the scene when you get into trouble.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
:ph34r: she's ur mum dude... :o of course she'll be worried, like if u got a girlfriend, who goes out everyday with friends more often than with u.. wont u get worried of her too? its almost the same feeling ler.. :huh:

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
That just poped into my mind.

Do you still get money and food from her??

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
aiya why so headache, tell her what u going to do but pusing the storyloh so that she won't worry about you. There's always time when something u do that trigger her worry otherwise she won't be so phobia about her son going out and start worrying.

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
she did nothing wrong..who wont worried their own sons.
love ur mum b4 u regret.just tell him where u go and went.try to tell him what u want to do.if u place a vote here i bet 10 out of 10 will say that u are the one who wrong

nobody treat me better than my mum,i love my mum.my mum is number one in my heart no body come 2nd even my gf.

if u still cant get what ppl said here,u really total lost.find some counselling

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i been going thou the e-manage menu for tat....oni for 2AZ-FE i think 2AZ-FE is 2.4V, any camry owner out there pasang e-manage(blue)
kindly help .thx.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience