Morons who occupied handicapped parking lot

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Danz:
So far, I never parked there cuz I wasn't sure if I'm allow. Cuz there was once my grandfather was on a wheelchair for few months. So, is quite difficult for me to drop them off as each time i do so, I have to stop near the entrance and also make sure I'm not blocking the traffic to bring out the wheelchair and carry my grandfather to the wheelchair.

Kinda inconvenient. Well, since he passed away. I guess doesn't really matter now.

Btw, ya arturo is living at the other side of the world. Heaven full of mini skirts. He can still come, just go as the old plan. The car we leave the chassis for him to sell, as for the security guard, we leave the corpse for him to settle la :rofl: :laugh: LOL!

arturo:
How come suddenly talk about Sunat? :hmmmm:
Sunat older better...easier ma...cuz it will be able to have the retractable and expandable function :rofl:

btw, this fighting style effect? :hmmmm2:
YouTube - Indian Movie Fight Clip10
sunat older better meh?? more risky, you might get erected during operation hence... chopped!!hehe
also... your pubxc hair will be shaved... :biggrin:

ccm

Jan 11, 2011
Penang
them ppl mentally handicap, i pity them actually! they are not socially responsible ppl as well, its just like leaving doors open (aircon areas), or touching the glass door, leaving fingerprints on the glasses when opening doors. or like in tesco they have this "baby" & "children" parking area. I seem many big babys. I must say that we have many ppl that are socially handicap. Shaming them may actually work.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
hehe. i do actually park in the "baby & children" parking spots, my daughter is 2yrs old & wife pregnant 7mths :biggrin:, so i should be eligible rite? same goes for Ikea.:proud:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF : u sound like an expert when talking bout sex in the morning haha.

arturo : if go the the halfpass 6 doctor then might able to happen la hehe.....
but the laser wont entirely cut your balls off. just might scald (did i spell it properly?) it abit only....
Mana ada la, no experience at all. Still pure and innocent :proud: :biggrin:

Ya, won't cut off the balls but maybe can considered as tattooed on balls adi...:rofl:

them ppl mentally handicap, i pity them actually! they are not socially responsible ppl as well, its just like leaving doors open (aircon areas), or touching the glass door, leaving fingerprints on the glasses when opening doors. or like in tesco they have this "baby" & "children" parking area. I seem many big babys. I must say that we have many ppl that are socially handicap. Shaming them may actually work.
Hmmm...everyone can work, but depends on how far can they go in their job/company. Cuz this ppl if they dun think twice in whatever they do, they hardly use their brain in their work.

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru

Plenty lot available, but axxholes just wanna park at handicap parking... Sigh

How bout this? Datuk? Tan sri?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Zac, I think you can highlight the problem to the parking management so that the problem can be solved.

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Zac, I think you can highlight the problem to the parking management so that the problem can be solved.
Bro TR, I can't recall how many time I lodged a complaint, at least 4 times... But to not avail... Damn
I really hope all these ppl ll kena saman

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
So this mean the management don't care at all. I think police cannot issue them a ticket because the area is the property of the shopping complex.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Then I guess we have to be the crime fighter to solve such problems. Sticking a big piece of paper and leave a note to the owners who parked there? :biggrin:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
u need to see the owner leave the car n he/she's gotta be fit as a fiddle b4 doing that...or the car could be used to ferry old or handicapped persons, which is their right.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

According to reports online, Porsche's new chairman has said that the German supercar builder is evaluating a return to Formula 1, a sport the company left in 1962 due to high costs.

Though Porsche has returned as an engine supplier a couple times (remember TAG Mclaren?), the marque has generally stayed away from Formula One, preferring instead to compete in endurance races and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience