Morons who occupied handicapped parking lot

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
my colleague alwways parked on handicapped spot everytime we go lunch at hartamas mall..cant say anything, becos she is tai ka jie in office
Means ur boss la? I thought ur office most of the girls wrapped up one? :hmmmm:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
haiya mick...just ask direct only. y must park in handicapped parking? or u BS her say yr fren kena saman rm300 the other day for parking in handicapped parking when she baru wanna park there. if she still make dunno means she confirm got land booking in hell already.

SF...where got ask like that...will ask can you please take off whatever u wearing so i can enjoy the view the way god intended?

mahfudz idea is briliant! and if enforced and whoever parks in handicapped spot without the tag, we adopt Pomen's idea pulak! prefect!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
she not boss//but kelefeh only, but very fierce in office...no wrap head 1
Hmmm...what position is she in ur office? U like very afraid of her wor...

haiya mick...just ask direct only. y must park in handicapped parking? or u BS her say yr fren kena saman rm300 the other day for parking in handicapped parking when she baru wanna park there. if she still make dunno means she confirm got land booking in hell already.

SF...where got ask like that...will ask can you please take off whatever u wearing so i can enjoy the view the way god intended?

mahfudz idea is briliant! and if enforced and whoever parks in handicapped spot without the tag, we adopt Pomen's idea pulak! prefect!
I thought u gonna say, so that u can give her a free ride on your 11th finger while while enjoying urself on the round shaped handles LOL! :rofl:

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
i do use handicap parking for past 3 months but currently not but my car dont have OKU sticker...coz after surgery n using tongkat :D
I had my ACL reconstructive surgery on my right knee 6 months ago. I had to wear a knee brace & a "sniper" to walk but I cant drive at that time. There's this one time, my wife & I decided to go to Wangsa Walk & it was raining, we can't find a parking anywhere except for the handicap spot which were blocked by cones. My wife were reluctant to park it there but i just told her to push aside the cone & just move into the empty slot. When we were doing that, there's an SUV (a lady & her mother i guess) gave a signal to indicate they wanted to park beside our slot (which is another slot for handicap parking). When we got into the slot, I slowly got out of the car (Knee surgery + bucket seat is not a good combo :banghead:) & their face like cannot tahan, like cannot wait la. Then when they saw my "snipers", then switch off the signal & move away. Hehehe.

I guess, what i realize is that it needs just one person to start it all before everyone else join the bandwagon.

Technically though...I was considered handicap at that moment right? :biggrin:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
boxcar...u not at fault loh. but normally got guard to move those cones away. but then if like jusco huge parking lot...i oso think not practical to hire guard to just watch those cones n who park there...its all gotta do with attitude. same as signalling. some ppl got that tidak apa attitude to the max.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I had my ACL reconstructive surgery on my right knee 6 months ago. I had to wear a knee brace & a "sniper" to walk but I cant drive at that time. There's this one time, my wife & I decided to go to Wangsa Walk & it was raining, we can't find a parking anywhere except for the handicap spot which were blocked by cones. My wife were reluctant to park it there but i just told her to push aside the cone & just move into the empty slot. When we were doing that, there's an SUV (a lady & her mother i guess) gave a signal to indicate they wanted to park beside our slot (which is another slot for handicap parking). When we got into the slot, I slowly got out of the car (Knee surgery + bucket seat is not a good combo :banghead:) & their face like cannot tahan, like cannot wait la. Then when they saw my "snipers", then switch off the signal & move away. Hehehe.

I guess, what i realize is that it needs just one person to start it all before everyone else join the bandwagon.

Yes, your wife is qualified to park there because she was transporting a handicap, i.e. you. But please get the OKU sticker/logo for your car lah. (I am guessing your car didn't have the sticker because you said your wife was reluctant. If you guys had the sticker she won't be reluctant.)

Because every time I see cars without OKU-sticker park at OKU parking spot I am tempted to get a piece of A4 paper saying "YOU MUST BE MENTALLY DISABLED TO BE PARKING HERE RIGHT? CAUSE ITS A PARKING FOR DISABLED PEOPLE" and SUPER GLUE it to their car.

I see these morons every !@#$ day. Be considerate lah, go park illegally elsewhere but don't screw up a disabled person's day lah. They are already disabled, and these morons want to fight with them for parking space..

when i was in Australia, the parking lot was full and there was no parking left, and you can see the disabled parking bay is empty. why? because people there are not mentally disabled. Malaysia got a lot of mentally disabled people.

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
ixeo/arturo,

I feel the same way too. Yeah, I should have get a sticker, pass or something but the thing is, is there such a thing exist for a situation like me? I mean, like temporary pass for being handicap? hehehe. Or probably we can get a special pass at the information counter or something right?

But then hor...if there is such thing, i can guarantee you that there would be many people would abuse the use of it. Sad leh...

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
Told her ady ... we say sure kena lock 1, then fine another rm 50.., then she just pay la..rm 50 only ma..!

Hmmm...what position is she in ur office? U like very afraid of her wor...

she memang B*tch 1 in the office, boss also dun scare 1.., she only CS coordinator..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
ixeo/arturo,

I feel the same way too. Yeah, I should have get a sticker, pass or something but the thing is, is there such a thing exist for a situation like me? I mean, like temporary pass for being handicap? hehehe. Or probably we can get a special pass at the information counter or something right?

But then hor...if there is such thing, i can guarantee you that there would be many people would abuse the use of it. Sad leh...
Ya, true also, is it really possible to get temporary pass for disabled? Cuz is not gonna be a long term for some. Such as, my grandfather is just due to old age cant really walk but not handicapped.

So, in return, m I qualified to park at such spots?

mick87:
Since she is so rich, make sure she pay for lunch each time she parks there :rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
if just sunat can park there ah? :hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Ya, true also, is it really possible to get temporary pass for disabled? Cuz is not gonna be a long term for some. Such as, my grandfather is just due to old age cant really walk but not handicapped.

So, in return, m I qualified to park at such spots?

mick87:
Since she is so rich, make sure she pay for lunch each time she parks there :rofl:
SF, not sure bout that, but normally i see their sons/daughters will drive up to the front, drop them & go find a parking....when pick them up will do the same thing. but if your grandfather/grandmother is driving, then should be able to park there. but if the guards dun allow also. u call me & mick, we go t*u kau the guards......:biggrin: wanna call arturo along, but he so far. at the other end of the world :banghead:

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

in your case should be no problem as your temporary disabled :biggrin:
wah, kerusi baldi left & right ah....sure u driving a monster.....:driver:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru

"p" plate bastard

Well modified civic, too bad brain damaged...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Zac...bukit indah jusco issit?

Danz...sunat i tot is when 12 year old? old old sunat manyak seksa woooor. when u wanna go wallop the guard time u call me n on speaker fon la...i supply the dhoosh dhoosh sound effect when u beat him up. baru la bollywood like that!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Danz:
So far, I never parked there cuz I wasn't sure if I'm allow. Cuz there was once my grandfather was on a wheelchair for few months. So, is quite difficult for me to drop them off as each time i do so, I have to stop near the entrance and also make sure I'm not blocking the traffic to bring out the wheelchair and carry my grandfather to the wheelchair.

Kinda inconvenient. Well, since he passed away. I guess doesn't really matter now.

Btw, ya arturo is living at the other side of the world. Heaven full of mini skirts. He can still come, just go as the old plan. The car we leave the chassis for him to sell, as for the security guard, we leave the corpse for him to settle la :rofl: :laugh: LOL!

arturo:
How come suddenly talk about Sunat? :hmmmm:
Sunat older better...easier ma...cuz it will be able to have the retractable and expandable function :rofl:

btw, this fighting style effect? :hmmmm2:
YouTube - Indian Movie Fight Clip10

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
arturo : adults also nowdays sunat wan.....:) okla will give u a call..

SF : sorry bout your grandfather bro...u are right too bout blocking traffic.....
but your grandmother is still around rite....maybe u are able to park there. just inform the guard if around......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car original is 5 1/2" wan upgrade to 6.5"
what tool i need to use?
what should i do?

and one more thing

this setup is right or not?

HU >one pre out>elec xover>first way to component with crossover and tweeter.>second way off>sub use for one amp for one subwoofer.

This setup right or not cause confuse why i have one elec xover already the the component set have one more crossover is that right?

and how to diy 5.5 board to 6.5

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience