Morning drive to Goh Tong Jaya via Ulu Yam

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
perhaps the same face of us again + may be i'll ask 1 or 2 more fd owners to join if they are free.... wondering if u guys know any FC guys that might want to join us?

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
Haha..looks like all of u r ulu yam crazy..:biggrin:

Yes who ever who wants to come just let me know

012 6715883

underslyder

Known Member
Dec 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
This weekend On which is tomorrow, on my side got some timing issues with other members, my mech n gang (A31, B13, KE70) going up early at 630 as one of their members need to be back pj by 9. So we carry out on our own or what? myside here can follow my timing is one Peugeot 206 only... with my FD of course

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
to all riders with titanium balls, dare to go up again this week?? :joyman:hehhehhehehe

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
Ill Pass. 2 weeks in a row enuff for me edi.

underslyder

Known Member
Dec 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i will pass as well as mr over heat not goin so no fun to ride without him.... he he....

bro i also cant as i need to teman orang rumah before i get goreng in the ass next time. Anyways my good fren mr azraf is coming back on 13th of may so we wait for him for another drive laaa, everyone take a chill pill for a while or you guys wanna continue titanium balls trip then i can join u after this week. HEHEHEHE

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
hahhaha....yeah.. i think we should take a break since it's already 2 weeks straight... the car needs a weekend break too..

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
calveen
lolz.. sadly Im always left behind and last to sampai. my car really cannot tahan going uphill pressure. really need plan to do piping, change bigger intercoolers and bigger better radiator tank.

yeah.. we'll plan again what other trips to go next time.

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
yeah i also need a break..haha..but can have breakfast or sumthin this weekend if u guys wana meet up...

anyways yeah, we were talking abt it the other day...ulu yam abit boring now...so maybe next weekend we can do something a bit different..take a drive to bukit putus :biggrin:

few cars are in already...

:driver:

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
kk13, i guess u can book sepang circuit for us so we can race safely.....ulu yam is a bit boring at the moment....or try find another route

underslyder

Known Member
Dec 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i am in for sepang! well bukit putus errr not my cup of tea. would love to go there with a 180sx though hehehe. see laa if you guys want can TT laaaa. up to you all though

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While details may be vague, it’s reported that Ferrari Chairman Luca Cordero di Montezemolo has acknowledged that the replacement for the Ferrari Enzyme will “incorporate the state of the art of our knowledge in terms of increasing performances while reducing fuel consumption and emissions. It will then influence all Ferraris that appear after...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience