Monthly expenses for GT-R (R35)

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzhaffar

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
Hahahahaha. Seriously thats the most relevant thing to do. Exactly true, if want that fast just take the flight, why with the hassle endangering ourself and others to arrive faster :p This statement made my day. Hehe
if take flight also i believe need more time..15 minutes for check in, arrival also roughly 10 minutes to get out from plane to taxi, in case you dont carry any luggage.. taxi from lcct/klia --> KL around 45 minutes..if traffic is heavy, perhaps more than an hour.. plus the time it take to fly from JB - KLIA/LCCT..so, it also not really possible..

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Tell me when you are on the way to KL.. i will miss the highway that day specially for you.. :biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I assume he means he wants to do the JB-KL run in 1hr 15mins. I believe its possible if he means toll to toll meaning from Skudai to Sg Besi. Very achievable in terms of travelling time as I'm not sure if an R35 at full blast all the way would need to stop for refuelling or not.

Not that I recommend doing such dangerous acts on public roads. If you do decide to attempt something which I'm assuming you've never ever attempted then please do so at night or early in the morning around 3-4am midweek. Then you'll encounter mostly trucks and if you drive with your highbeams on and keep flashing, they will mostly signal left to assure you they will not enter the fast lane. This is especially important in the Johor leg of the entire run where you only have two lanes. Once you've crossed into Melaka and the PLUS highway opens up to three lanes then there is a buffer should things go wrong. However, bear in mind the road surface changes at this point as well.

Before I forget, remember that Johor has strong crosswinds and despite the aerodynamics of the GTR, when you're travelling at triple the speed limit the car will rise slightly as air passes underneath and you'd want to take care when slowing down for sharper bends or whenever traffic conditions require you to do so.

If I were you, I'd buy the car first. Get used to it in stock form. Modify it and then get used to its power and then ensure you can handle it at high speeds.

No offence to any of the R35 owners but cars are getting easier to drive nowadays and a 800hp R35 will definitely be easier to drive than the earlier R32, R33 and R34 models which would need triple plate clutches, etc. That in itself will give an inexperienced driver the illusion that he is able to handle the car and push it harder than what he is capable of handling. Although most R35 owners are experienced drivers, at times the car does end up in the 'wrong hands' but that is the case for any supercar or even normal JDM and Continental performance cars. In fact, this is a good example.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

BTW, I think the Toyota and Mitsubishi guys are still waiting on pictures.

Bar7MonsteR

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Putrajaya & UK
ermm....2 hrs..yeah..probably achievable from sg besi toll to skudai toll..nearly been there done that

best of luck

btw..R35 do make my balls lil bit smaller during the first drive :biggrin:...sorry cannot comment on the monthly expenses...just a good thread to comment on and need to jot something on it

hanracing

Known Member
May 14, 2011
some where
muzhaffar:THanks for the info

Pimpin: you are right ,the surface will have a big change while on one section of melaka if I am not wrong will be in cement road surface .For currently ,I own a EVO9 with 400++HP ,but with a 800HP or 1000HP GTR I need to be very very skillful .I will try to reconsider stock first because I like machines that is mod with it maximum performances .

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Huakenny:haha,I know where the car will end up ( in my garage).

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
muzhaffar:THanks for the info

Pimpin: you are right ,the surface will have a big change while on one section of melaka if I am not wrong will be in cement road surface .For currently ,I own a EVO9 with 400++HP ,but with a 800HP or 1000HP GTR I need to be very very skillful .I will try to reconsider stock first because I like machines that is mod with it maximum performances .

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Huakenny:haha,I know where the car will end up ( in my garage).
Apparently you've only just gotten the Evo 9 not too long ago and as powerful as it may be, you're talking about double that power. How fast have you driven the Evo? Actually, how fast have you driven, ever?

pengyu

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
do you really asking for expenses for a GTR,especially R35?
It's not a middle-class choice of cars, i would say that me myself wont be able to afford it..

but i think, if you have the money to buy it in the first place, will u be worrying about the fuel consumption? especially when you're planning to go for 600hp, will the fuel be in the list of goals?

I guess you just playing with us..before it's the Evo9. At first i was really admire you since you can drop a big amount of money in parts even before you get the car, but now i would say it's just a internet hoax to brag about.

I will take back all my words if you can at least show me your E9 with all the modifications u made, if not u just wasting internet and bandwith of this forum for all of these nonsense - i.e, fuel consumption of GTR with 600hp.

if you really have the dough to do it, then good for u. but please prove it in the first hand that u really serious and not just want to be a keyboard-tycoon.

hanracing

Known Member
May 14, 2011
some where
Pimpin:The fastest I drove my EVO9 is about 240-250.

Pengyu:I have my reason why I don want to upload the pic and if u did not believe is your problem .I know a lot of people might think this is a keyboard-tycoon.I also know a lot of people comment and they desire to see the photo,I am sorry I am not going to post photo due to privacy and I afraid to get in trouble (people kacau) .

pengyu

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
Bro,

I understand you want to keep your privacy, but a picture of a car without plate number or even photos of parts that u got for your E9 is good enough for us car-freaks.

I like to see the pictures of parts that you bought even without them installed in your car. Heck, even a dyno graph showing anything bout your E9 is ok. Anything at all..
People posting lotsa and lotsa pictures in these forums before with they do it with caution - blacking out plate number, just the engine bay, just the interior even just a part that they bought for their car.

Why do you want to hide it so bad...sometimes when things are too good to be true, then its not. I know its only my problem if i dont believe u, but i think lotsa people here doesnt want to waste their time just explaining things and entertain a keyboard-tycoon with crazy dreams .

to be honest, i havent met a single person with that much money like u that asking all these questions..usually, they just keep quiet and do it. That's the way people do it if they have the dough..not bragging and asking around but no results.

I wont mind if you just start this thread just to be curious, but from your posts (including E9), it seems like you just want to brag about but no prove. I'm not butt-hurted if you have dough like u said u do, but i want to see something..not just words. Pictures tell more than thousand words.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Pimpin:The fastest I drove my EVO9 is about 240-250.
Then you're far from being able to do top speed runs what more over long distances. It literally drains you at the end of it all and requires a lot of experience to anticipate just exactly what the car might do if you were to somehow hit an unexpected dip in the road or encounter debris etc.

I'm just going along with this although I doubt any GTRs will emerge setting land speed records but I believe everyone gets a chance when they're new on these forums. After that it becomes free for all if people sense BS.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
but i think, if you have the money to buy it in the first place, will u be worrying about the fuel consumption? especially when you're planning to go for 600hp, will the fuel be in the list of goals?
to be honest...the FC of the car is very good if u ask me.....about the same or better than my fren subaru/evo....and somemore my GTR is mod, if stock standard..the FC will be more better

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
huakenny,

You no worries about fuel consumption la...
Everyday plenty fuel you have in the store...
Admire la to your GTR... how to "potong" you?
4 piston vs 6 piston ahahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

have you guys seen the MTV Pimp My Ride contest that celcom is doing today?
so, anybody have a junker that they want pimped for free?Whatchuwant

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

hahahha, just noticed the ad is running on this page too!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience