Monster Garage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Monster Garage

Monster_Garage

Known Member
Jan 17, 2009
Thanks veilsideboyz for sending your GTO to our shop for some project... :biggrin:
Will arrange to do your celica soon. :biggrin:

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
Haha !! ok ! thankss !!
free bump for you ~!!:wavey:

Bump: Haha !! ok ! thankss !!
free bump for you ~!!:wavey:

zarafrost

Known Member
Jul 21, 2006
hi i own a mitsubishi galant 97 version which is a hatchback version. just want to do a slight change to the rear and widen it with the evo6 wide body rear fender. do u have that? if u do how much will it cost? i also want to customize a side skirt for it. how much if i widen the car slightly for front fender and thicker side skirts?

Thank you. If its very expensive i've got to start saving... lol

Monster_Garage

Known Member
Jan 17, 2009
bahador: Hi bro... for ready stock stuff we dont have... but we can custom according to your design.. You can bring your own photo and we can follow.

zroxyz

Jun 11, 2009
Hey bro i wana ask how much would it cost just to do a conversion of the front bumper ..here is the sample design i did with photoshop ahaha..very noob though.....my car is the bmw....i like bomex camaro face ahaha..damn agresive

Attachments

vtec coupe

Known Member
Sep 28, 2008
hi bro do u do custom carbon fiber products????...
or do u know any1 doing this ???
i want to custom make interior and back bonnet.please let me know..
thanks

Monster_Garage

Known Member
Jan 17, 2009
So sorry bro... currently we only do fiberglass product. Not sure who is doing also. :proud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Drifting might have exploded the world over but no matter how you go about it, the essence of it still emancipates from its spiritual home, The Land of the Rising Sun, Japan.

Movie-maker Luke Huxham has been putting together a series of videos, titled, Drift Colours, that aims to chronicle the spirit of drifting by going beneath the layer of worn asphalt, smoked rubber and exhaust fumes to get more intimate with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience