monroe abs,which spring?

babyGreddy

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
kuala lumpur
Visit site
hi sifus,

2days ago i just changed my 1.3 wira A/B absorber to monroe reflex....driving the car feel so much difference compare to the old oil spoilt abs!!!braking so good too.

but, i only changed the abs as i put the stock springs to it, i feel like if i lower the car would look nice but :

1: what brand/type of spring that goes well with monroe?
2: will it effect the handling when driving?(pros and cons)

thx in advance!!!!!!!!!

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
babyGreddy said:
hi sifus,

2days ago i just changed my 1.3 wira A/B absorber to monroe reflex....driving the car feel so much difference compare to the old oil spoilt abs!!!braking so good too.

but, i only changed the abs as i put the stock springs to it, i feel like if i lower the car would look nice but :

1: what brand/type of spring that goes well with monroe?
2: will it effect the handling when driving?(pros and cons)

thx in advance!!!!!!!!!
try b4. monroe + kimex. erm... not tat good.

i tink u can check out, gab (for street type, not racing type), eibach.

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
hmm, well, if you wanna lower your car, prepare for hump scaping sessions, mine is low and my car scrapes humps most of the time. plus, i suggest if you want comfort, go for stocks, with maybe shortened abs like Gabs or something, but if you want abit sporty, can go for sport springs :D but of course, since you just changed your abs, i dun think coilovers gonna be an option for you :D

EVO3gsr

Known Member
Jul 22, 2005
KL
okay..my problem here...

im using hks hypermax adjustable....n feel stiff

so would like to change back to normal absorber

so if i get GAB sports absorber..i should use bc original spring or upgraded it as well?

i juz wan a comfort but beter handling for my car..a 2000cc turbo-charged car...ehehe :dancing2:

babyGreddy

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
kuala lumpur
Visit site
sifus'

if i change the springs and make my car look a bit lower, it will scrapes humps,but now my car look like a 4WD since im using the stock alloy rims 13".all i want comfort when driving and i dun want it to scramp the humps when 2 ppl sitting at the back.is there any solution/ ideas?

i've heard that H&R springs are good but will it br scrampy?

murcielago

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
my mechanic fit honda spring n absorber(rear) to my wira. but need to use back the wira top mounting. instant improve on handling.

SkYwAlKeR said:
integra springs can fit proton cars???... iswara can??

babyGreddy

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
kuala lumpur
Visit site
murcielago said:
my mechanic fit honda spring n absorber(rear) to my wira. but need to use back the wira top mounting. instant improve on handling.
wah.....can ah?izit scramping ur undercarriage when more ppl in ur car?

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
DJgErM said:
yea
i m using H&R...superb spring...its low..but u can feel that its much firm yet not too bumpy..
bro where did u get ur H&R ? and how much ? for kenari izzit ? do u know the price for bigger cars like honda accord sv4 ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just wanna ask if powerzone does porting for the intake-manifold for Waja 1.6???
if yes, how much will it cost?

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience