Mom's wira: manual ->convert->auto

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
Hi all proton sifu,

My mom recently keep on complaining about her leg hurt alot, sometime serious until can't even walk up the stairs (although rare). So you might have guessed, my mom is looking for an automatic tranny car now.

however, our household current finance situation doesnt seem to allow us to get a new car (my mom wants a vios). So i suggested that her car be converted to auto tranny. prob is i'm a n00b in proton modification, me only know toyota.

so was wondering if it is feasible to do it, and what's the cost. nevermind about the budget as it's going to be cheaper than trading in the car and get a new one/recond one anyway.

car: 2000 wira aeroback. 4g13 efi engine. car in good condition, slight accident last time so bonnet changed.. and.. er.. power window kong twice.

so any feedback on the auto tranny conversion?

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
M/T to A/T = easy.

A/T to M/T = harder, need to drill holes on the firewall for clutch pump.

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
can give rough figure on the total cost? mostly i need what part? gearbox? ecu? inside the gearshift console everything change right?

lm_highauto

Apr 27, 2006
sms me if u wan to do it... can give u best price... loc at gombak..
016-6906690

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, whats the stock standard cam angle measurement for 4g91,92 and 93? any one knows..i tried searching all over the web, dissapointing..thanks guys..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience