mods on Accord CF4

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
talking about aweks... if u find 10 on scooters on fed hiway you'll find 100+ in the LRT and 300+ in buses heheh... but today i was stuck with ONE in the car... had to drive to work la :(

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
talking about aweks... if u find 10 on scooters on fed hiway you'll find 100+ in the LRT and 300+ in buses heheh... but today i was stuck with ONE in the car... had to drive to work la :(
NVM, man still have few aweks quota to be re-filled (or filled)!. kekeke:biggrin:

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
hehe... aja... want to fill but pocket empty so how? u start first la so then i can simply tell my wife... look at aja la... got two oredy... his wife ok jaa... why don't you be ok too with this idea har har har...

anyway got one awek in my opis... demn chun... demn licin her face...

last time got this receptionist... just finished form6 and worked here part time. face very sweet. she was a bit chubby but i'll give her 10/10 for eligibility. very nice person

[email protected]

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
PJ / PUCHONG
look at CF4 thread so active, sudd very missed my car..eheheh i sold my car to shah alam malay guy forgot his name already..who knew.....hows the car now.eheheh WKN5688 eheheheh.............

[email protected]

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
PJ / PUCHONG
my car was featured in hypertune magazine as well with our previous CF4 group members..eheheheheheh.....now alll change car............i still feel the CF4 is my lovest car ever............ahahahahahahh

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
did u call dzulx? he's selling an ori euro R if u r really interested. the one (with sunroof facelifted model) in cars for sale section is ridiculously priced. the iranian asked for RM85k (nego) in 2006 and he's asking for RM78k in 2008... two years only 7k depreciated... dono la

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Wua...really got value ar !~

I thought only classic car's value goes up ~

I think if anyone wanna sell his CF4/CL1, better come to Ipoh la....

Cars value here higher....besides, they all willing to pay ! Hahhahaa

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
hehe... aja... want to fill but pocket empty so how? u start first la so then i can simply tell my wife... look at aja la... got two oredy... his wife ok jaa... why don't you be ok too with this idea har har har...

last time got this receptionist... just finished form6 and worked here part time. face very sweet. she was a bit chubby but i'll give her 10/10 for eligibility. very nice person
chubby can kawtim one,...
marie france,
slimming santuary,
fitness first,
etc etc,...

NVM, man still have few aweks quota to be re-filled (or filled)!. kekeke:biggrin:
filled? huhuhuhuuuuuuuuuu!!! where's fairy???

look at CF4 thread so active, sudd very missed my car..eheheh i sold my car to shah alam malay guy forgot his name already..who knew.....hows the car now.eheheh WKN5688 eheheheh.............
bro yetack,... ur car what color? silver kah???
edddial's fren that one kotttt,...

my car was featured in hypertune magazine as well with our previous CF4 group members..eheheheheheh.....now alll change car............i still feel the CF4 is my lovest car ever............ahahahahahahh
bro yetack,
now u driving c200 komp???
the f20b triptronic can makan the merc ooooo,... i juz did that a couple of weeks ago,...

did u call dzulx? he's selling an ori euro R if u r really interested. the one (with sunroof facelifted model) in cars for sale section is ridiculously priced. the iranian asked for RM85k (nego) in 2006 and he's asking for RM78k in 2008... two years only 7k depreciated... dono la
hmmmmm??? dzulx torneo cl1 got sunroof??? special spec ah??? i was told all cl1 no sunroop,... weight problem for the spec R

Wua...really got value ar !~

I thought only classic car's value goes up ~

I think if anyone wanna sell his CF4/CL1, better come to Ipoh la....

Cars value here higher....besides, they all willing to pay ! Hahhahaa
ya kahhh??? ipoh guys damn rich i suppose,... all fortune from bijih timah,...
i wanna get mugen kit for my sm4!!! ipoh fella selling,... hmmm,... maybe can tt again ah sato,...

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
You sure that Mugen kit is real ke ???

I didn't know Ipoh got Mugen SM4 ! Hehhee.....Chop Shop ar ?

Bijih timah was long time ago la......even if that guy was damn rich that day and till now didn't work ar.....his money would have been finished liao ~

But i heard new gov is considering open the mining again.....hehehe......hope Ipoh will shine again !~ Benz State....

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
dzul's euro R got no sunroof. i was talking about the CF4 advertised in cars for sale section. got sunroof and modulo lip. facelifted model year 2000

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003

hehehe. I'm working on it now:biggrin:

BTW, can post the dahi licin aweks in TiubKamu kah?.

Can see the 'licin-ness' of the dahi. That one sure got LSD lah!

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
BTW, my EK kontot still not yet sale ler. Malas pulak...tapi have to sell la. Received few more pm lately. All 4 highers bidder tarik diri kot, senyap jer!

BTW, semalam pagi jalan2 masuk kampung (all trunk road) from S. Alam->Bangi->Seremban->PD (lunch) ....return ---->Lukut->Sepang->Bagan Lalang->Morib->Kuala Kelanang (beli haiwan laut segar ...murah gila orr!!)-->Banting->Kelang->S. alam. Petrol habis only RM50 with EK kontot. Drive <100kmh. Save gila!
Milleage covers around 265km.

Refueling bila balik S. Alam kua kua kua.

[email protected]

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
PJ / PUCHONG
chubby can kawtim one,...
marie france,
slimming santuary,
fitness first,
etc etc,...

filled? huhuhuhuuuuuuuuuu!!! where's fairy???

bro yetack,... ur car what color? silver kah???
edddial's fren that one kotttt,...

bro yetack,
now u driving c200 komp???
the f20b triptronic can makan the merc ooooo,... i juz did that a couple of weeks ago,...

hmmmmm??? dzulx torneo cl1 got sunroof??? special spec ah??? i was told all cl1 no sunroop,... weight problem for the spec R

ya kahhh??? ipoh guys damn rich i suppose,... all fortune from bijih timah,...
i wanna get mugen kit for my sm4!!! ipoh fella selling,... hmmm,... maybe can tt again ah sato,...

my previous CF4 is grey colour.......anyway.......CF4 can really tapau c200k no doubt.....but if u meet my car then hard to say ahahaahah............cos my car had upgrade some performance parts.........eheheeeehehhhe

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
my previous CF4 is grey colour.......anyway.......CF4 can really tapau c200k no doubt.....but if u meet my car then hard to say ahahaahah............cos my car had upgrade some performance parts.........eheheeeehehhhe
Woo...What upgrade had u done ? Kleemann ? Hehehee... I think those mod sure cost $$$ as it's conti ~

You said ur car featured in the CF4 legionaires ?? Which one is you ? Have to check it back to see ur car....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Owner,

Would appreciate if you could share you precious oldskool, vintage, classic car picture here..

Please keep it clean and comments and etc are not welcome.. this is strickly for pictures only.

Thank your for your co-operation.:adore:

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Copy past from Mr. 1972Mini1000Auto thread, Gorgeous

'66 Dodge Dart 270...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience