mods on Accord CF4

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
if i'm getting a new car it will be next year la... looking for the face-lifted model. the latest gen mazda6 is quite nice but i prefer the previous version. i'm looking for a used unit...

H22A can get into Mazda6 ka hehe?

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
never like mazda.....always a honda or mitshubishi..... or sushi.....hehehe....sato san, dont worry about ur car hp.....u have a friend....me.....hehehehe..... later we buy evo.....more hp....
I do like mazda.....zoom zoom.....quite reliable....but not mitsubishi....hehehe....

I've driven 1 b4....not evo....juz lancer.....it's a bomb....not in malaysia though....

I know there's something wrong with my engine long b4......juz no one manage to find out what's wrong.....see....i went to N1, changed the coolant.....to...err...what brand.....quite expensive.......then 2 weeks only....the coolant reservoir level dropped to minimum already.....dunno where the coolant gone......ask the honda service centre...they said it's normal.....duh.....

Anyhow....amdfaisal.....if wanna put H22a, juz get Honda la.....hahhaaa...

Regarding ranking....i think Honda is way better than Mazda....hehee....sorry if offended....

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
can can.....but have to declare your car as motobot.....hehehehe.....or autobot......
my dad got boat,... can take his,...

Fuel don't worry. Later can use minyak masak cap Buruh, Vesawit, Knife etc...as Govt now promoting the Bio-diesel doh!
then kena convert to what engine???

never like mazda.....always a honda or mitshubishi..... or sushi.....hehehe....sato san, dont worry about ur car hp.....u have a friend....me.....hehehehe..... later we buy evo.....more hp....
toyota dun want kah cat,...

hmmm,...

I do like mazda.....zoom zoom.....quite reliable....but not mitsubishi....hehehe....

I've driven 1 b4....not evo....juz lancer.....it's a bomb....not in malaysia though....

I know there's something wrong with my engine long b4......juz no one manage to find out what's wrong.....see....i went to N1, changed the coolant.....to...err...what brand.....quite expensive.......then 2 weeks only....the coolant reservoir level dropped to minimum already.....dunno where the coolant gone......ask the honda service centre...they said it's normal.....duh.....

Regarding ranking....i think Honda is way better than Mazda....hehee....sorry if offended....
sato san,... coolant level drop??? well, one word of advice,... dun fully put coolant in ur car,...

put fresh water, if filtered diamond water better (that's what i heard),... and put half a bottle of the toyota long life (black/red bottle) coolant,...

too much coolant and especially too much corrosive coolant will konk ur pipes, etc,...

stay away from the cheap green ones,...

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
back to kl...bro fobs..sorry cant see u on tuesday, need to lepak2 with client.

yesterday i got news from my frens...my db8 fren car pecah again. this time was pecah on working hour beside our company building. his copilot side recaro seat was taken.......damn
how the fark did those bastards do it.. kesian your friend..
last time near my hse got 1 idiot try to steal my frens rims.. got caught by my guys.. i gave him a chance.. 1 by 1 with any one of us.. he tak berani, but what the fark, i whacked him up anyway, gave him a taste of my full leather A cut cowboy boots.. i know he loved it cos he was bleeding.. the bastard

So.....if for stock car without any mod.....it would be around 140ps ?

So i need to ask fobs what u mods to ur car ???
no prob,... u didnt bring ur car, so if u sit in my f20b also u wont feel much kick, hehe!

u went to ur supplier's place,... ur company doing contruction kah??? i think that company supplying construction materials, rite???

aiyo!!! the seats are damn hard to dismantle,... how come these bloody thieves can do the job in such a jiffy time???

any ways to further protect our cars???

eddial dynoed his f20b dohc, got abt 140++ also,...

mine when 1st control dyno,... 147ps
1. i already hv the euro-R part exhaust installed
2. k&n drop in air-filter
3. Nology plug cables
4. Earthing cables
5. k&n rocker breather

then the next runs on the dyno is tuning the VAFCII,... till max at 154ps,... limit-up!!!

fairy did the same thing to his white car,...

with bocor-ed exhaust 143ps
tampal back exhaust 148ps

what other thing that is not stock&standard, hv to let him update us, but as u know, his internals (car that is :listen: ) are NEW, newly built-up.

tuning e-manage 155ps

>>> so engine management device would make a big difference, it mainly can tune ur air/fuel ratio to optimum state,... i think it'll range between 12.9 to 13.2,... the larger the value means the leaner the fuel,... leaner=more power,... but risk engine blow,... minyak tak cukup,... (i think, korek me if i'm wrong, sifus)

according to my tuner, this value would not be 100% constant, unless our cars are F1 cars, hehe!
hehehe..

yup my internals are new,piston & rings and stuff.. thats why i say bro fobs kereta laju.. base run dah dapat 147ps..

actually my car quite standard, this is the list..

1= apexi power filter
2= mugen s flow muffler at the back..
3= nil
4= nil
5= apa pun tarak d..

but i think i should change back to platinum plugs la since my car can tune d.. now i using normal rm28 ngk plugs only.. my exhaust system no tabung some more..after do up the exhaust and change plugs maybe still can push a bit more hp... hehe.. but push push push also same.. ini pun dah cukup la.. everything working properly can d..:burnout:

360 compared to 140... demn more than 200 woo...

anyway... my heart is not at peace... maintain current wife/replace wife/add another wife... demn...

altezza auto now quite cheap... 80k++ only. E46 year 2000 only 92k. evo7 registered 13xk.
bro faisal , if u can upgrade car sure i will be happy, member dah maju.. but if bapa cf4 online jual cf4, we also sad a bit.. if can, just add another car la to ur collection..like bro aja oso like that.. lagipun, two wives always better than 1.. hehehehe... a guy like u must at least have two to satisfy u mah.. hehehehehehe

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
ohhhh.. bro cat, how about me lah?:bawling: .. my hp isnt a lot pun.. buy evo dun wan ajak me la..hehe.. anyway got no money la..:hmmmm: :burnout:

bro sato san.. your hp really seems normal , your nick oso sato d, mesti laju.. but if jumpa schumacher then i dunnolah.... anyway, what is the problem with your car? symptoms? all i know is the last time i met u, u said ur car rev go up go down.. if u can list out all, i'm sure the otai and sifus from north, south and central will help.. mechanics will try to avoid whatever shit which they see unless they see gold in the shit.. that explains "thats normal" from their mouths.. we member confront whatever shit our member going through, tolong menolong mah.. :itsme:

if i'm getting a new car it will be next year la... looking for the face-lifted model. the latest gen mazda6 is quite nice but i prefer the previous version. i'm looking for a used unit...

cannnn.. did u know about the kancil with a b16a inside.. hehe but reliability goes kapooff..
my first car was a mazda 626.. hehe.. bought the car with my savings when 18 or 19 yrs old.. nice old car.. actually mazda are nice cars but if u like to main kereta, not many thinghs u can do to it actually..

what bro fobs said bout coolant is right.. another coolant which is good is the merc coolant.. bleu kaler 1..hehe

jinsepat

Aug 20, 2007
origanally quoted Fob
wah many accident happened sorry for your friend bro bulet ... maybe we need to change our tingkap from glass to steel one :mad:

jin,... someone put that thing in the middle of the hiway,... sato hantam it,... it scrape the lower part of his car,...

aiyo,... u missed out 100pages,... what, exam kah? when u balikking penang? kontena still got place or not? rent rent a bit,... hehe!

fob

exam already settled .. just my final year project la .. many many problem ..

the contena may be i share with my fren typeR ek9 here ... still dunno how many free spaces left ... nway what are you planning to get

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
fairy san, i planned to get evo by 2020.....planned la.....some people said dream..... so we have another 12 years to save money.....hope by that time bro aja still have his la.....want to join???

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
The dark-side of buying 4WDT also ada...

Yesterday pagi, one of the MLOC member car got stolen. got the sms earlier around 1000am by MLOC President.

Sometime driving such car also senak perut...might as well driving kancil or kelisa or kenari or if mau extra power plus minus Evos Colt R (4WDT) ...Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Version R - Sport Compact Car

Susah la macam nih! (:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
origanally quoted Fob
fob

exam already settled .. just my final year project la .. many many problem ..

the contena may be i share with my fren typeR ek9 here ... still dunno how many free spaces left ... nway what are you planning to get
i also dunno what else to get??? anything that can increase f20b dohc horsepower to rekomen???

when is ur arrival back here???

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
fairy san, i planned to get evo by 2020.....planned la.....some people said dream..... so we have another 12 years to save money.....hope by that time bro aja still have his la.....want to join???
cat mau beli ek9 ah??? how many hondas u wanna drive???

The dark-side of buying 4WDT also ada...

Yesterday pagi, one of the MLOC member car got stolen. got the sms earlier around 1000am by MLOC President.

Sometime driving such car also senak perut...might as well driving kancil or kelisa or kenari or if mau extra power plus minus Evos Colt R (4WDT) ...Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Version R - Sport Compact Car

Susah la macam nih! (:
aiyo,... so many thieves,... so many mishaps,...
all kengkawans, be extra careful ohhhh,...

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
susah la nowdays.....people study hard when school so that can find a good job and then working harder to earn good money. so we can buy cars, houses, cloths...but some people take short cut grab other property.......feel like want to lenyek all those b*****d using my brother car hehehhe....mine cannot la

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
bro sato san.. your hp really seems normal , your nick oso sato d, mesti laju.. but if jumpa schumacher then i dunnolah.... anyway, what is the problem with your car? symptoms? all i know is the last time i met u, u said ur car rev go up go down.. if u can list out all, i'm sure the otai and sifus from north, south and central will help.. mechanics will try to avoid whatever shit which they see unless they see gold in the shit.. that explains "thats normal" from their mouths.. we member confront whatever shit our member going through, tolong menolong mah.. :itsme:

what bro fobs said bout coolant is right.. another coolant which is good is the merc coolant.. bleu kaler 1..hehe
Hahahaa, to be honest.....i use that nick long b4 i know there's a guy driving in F1...... but juz a nick....

The symptoms.......now everything is fine.....COZ MY CAR IS IN THE WORKSHOP ! Can't really test my car...... after my mechanic changed the idling valve or something......he asked me to use it for a while 1st b4 i need to pay......after few days only....accident happened already......dunno the rev up and down solved or not !

Then Engine at about 3.5k rpm.....while u step on accelerator hard........at that level.....sometimes there's a sound........from the engine.....after that rpm.....no more sound.....i've asked some mechanic....they said either timing belt not adjusted correctly or there's something like bearing or glue to it harden already.....i really have no idea about it though......still, need to get back my car 1st to check the problem....

Then....coolant lor......level drops.......

errr....what else....black smokes.....when vtec kick in.....

Tein suspension got sound....that need to send back to N1......aiy....can't do everything....all pending....

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
jinsepat if i want to buy an accord euroR CL1 how much is it over there?
last time jin posted a webby,... showing 2nd hand cars in japan,...
CL1 approx 30k, rm

susah la nowdays.....people study hard when school so that can find a good job and then working harder to earn good money. so we can buy cars, houses, cloths...but some people take short cut grab other property.......feel like want to lenyek all those b*****d using my brother car hehehhe....mine cannot la
ur bro's car??? haha! range rover ker?

Hahahaa, to be honest.....i use that nick long b4 i know there's a guy driving in F1...... but juz a nick....

The symptoms.......now everything is fine.....COZ MY CAR IS IN THE WORKSHOP ! Can't really test my car...... after my mechanic changed the idling valve or something......he asked me to use it for a while 1st b4 i need to pay......after few days only....accident happened already......dunno the rev up and down solved or not !

Then Engine at about 3.5k rpm.....while u step on accelerator hard........at that level.....sometimes there's a sound........from the engine.....after that rpm.....no more sound.....i've asked some mechanic....they said either timing belt not adjusted correctly or there's something like bearing or glue to it harden already.....i really have no idea about it though......still, need to get back my car 1st to check the problem....

Then....coolant lor......level drops.......

errr....what else....black smokes.....when vtec kick in.....

Tein suspension got sound....that need to send back to N1......aiy....can't do everything....all pending....
last time during secondary school days, japan got one volleyball player, name sato,... spiker,... damnn pandai spiking,... boooommmmm prannnggg

hehe

weih, sato san,... black smoked during vtec, that is supposed to be so,...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

FIA INSTRUCTED RE-LOCATION OF TYRE BARRIERS BEFORE TOMORROW’S TESTING

The FIA has instructed Sepang International Circuit (SIC) to undertake some minor works to improve parts of the guard rails and tyre barriers within the circuit for the upcoming 2007 Formula One Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix.
FIA Safety Delegate Charlie Whiting, who conducted the pre-event...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience