mods on Accord CF4

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
KW need to be custom made and adjust ? No preset ar ?

I wonder if it's genuine.....KW...outside market so many imitation la.....
KY only one type

:itsme::thefinger:

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e83560214

Who wants ? Hehehehe....30 bidders already...

Oii...ipoh ar...saw a new torneo halfcut....who wants ? DIdn't ask how much though....i was looking for rims...but waited for half an hr....the rims still inside the kontena.....duh....without patients....i left.......but will be back to check it out.....

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e83560214

Who wants ? Hehehehe....30 bidders already...

Oii...ipoh ar...saw a new torneo halfcut....who wants ? DIdn't ask how much though....i was looking for rims...but waited for half an hr....the rims still inside the kontena.....duh....without patients....i left.......but will be back to check it out.....
wahhh,... sooooooo expensib!

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Guys,

Sapa2 kenal a black CL1 alike (or ori?:idea:) (or CF4 not sure cause car bodykit complete CL1, but with little tiny exhaust tail...VTS kot), plate No. WKT something.

Terselisih with him at PLUS Hway, while on the way back...somewhere near Tampin there. Thay car drove very slow la.

Takut human inside this ZTH gak! hehehehe

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Guys,

Sapa2 kenal a black CL1 alike (or ori?:idea:) (or CF4 not sure cause car bodykit complete CL1, but with little tiny exhaust tail...VTS kot), plate No. WKT something.

Terselisih with him at PLUS Hway, while on the way back...somewhere near Tampin there. Thay car drove very slow la.

Takut human inside this ZTH gak! hehehehe
tarak kenal,..

eh, abe dolahh, why put my left rear pic in ur avatar? peneng

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
awalnya,...

goot mornin'!

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
This morning Federal HWay jammed like hell..

Got one biker 'sleeping' on the road on the motorcar lane.

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
BB6 type S with ATTS ka bien? engine same state of tune as eropah aru if not mistaken...

weih aja that black CF4 eropah sarung (bien's term) i think i know la... most prob the car was sold to the current owner by KC. KC is the guy who wanted to sell his euro R parts to me but then backed down since a fren wanted to buy his car with all eropah parts.

when i met KC... he was working as a bartender at red box in bkt btg. normally the car is an SiR with complete eopah barang inside out... even the gearknob... meter cluster i think still SiR. the car was without spoiler last time because KC didn't want to put extra weight to the car

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
BB6 type S with ATTS ka bien? engine same state of tune as eropah aru if not mistaken...

weih aja that black CF4 eropah sarung (bien's term) i think i know la... most prob the car was sold to the current owner by KC. KC is the guy who wanted to sell his euro R parts to me but then backed down since a fren wanted to buy his car with all eropah parts.

when i met KC... he was working as a bartender at red box in bkt btg. normally the car is an SiR with complete eopah barang inside out... even the gearknob... meter cluster i think still SiR. the car was without spoiler last time because KC didn't want to put extra weight to the car
bb6 manual,...
98% same same with arru europe

but i told him, if wanna plonk into cf4, better put in the ori h22aR,... avoid complications,...

btw, bb6 bodiparts,... wanna do wat with it? hmmm? cantum onto sm4,... hahhaaaa peneng

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
BB6 got manual with LSD and then the highest spec... with ATTS... active torque transfer system... very active one :)

i think engine the same as eropah aru... but gear ratio same as SiR-T