mods on Accord CF4

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
4 year i used this car...today baru kena..i set 20C baru sejuk.thats tanda2 gas leaking..

ok..i will check price at TG..then i compare ur price..

i meet ali(kizmet) at acond service..just sembang2..coz lama x jupe...

abe sloth dah confirm..maybe ali will join us..at McD Kerteh..more chicks there..big Mac oso ...hehehe
one chick, two mcD, :smokin::smokin:

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
dono about the recent hotbit parts... but one ex-CF4 owner from Kuantan complained that hotbits were very2 hard. then he dumped the hotbits for a set of Flex which are used for my CF4 now :)

IMHO... if you are keen on getting a set of coilovers... wait for the opportunity to get a set of flex (mono) or maybe sustec pro-5 (pro-7 are too extreme) then complement the setup with en EDFC or TEAS... sure much much more syiok. u can adjust the damping rate from inside the car... no need to pusing here n there. go get the best... save the money for a better setup... but if u r desperate to get a set of coilovers... by all means go get them... you might be able to resell them later hopefully

Bump: dono about the recent hotbit parts... but one ex-CF4 owner from Kuantan complained that hotbits were very2 hard. then he dumped the hotbits for a set of Flex which are used for my CF4 now :)

IMHO... if you are keen on getting a set of coilovers... wait for the opportunity to get a set of flex (mono) or maybe sustec pro-5 (pro-7 are too extreme) then complement the setup with en EDFC or TEAS... sure much much more syiok. u can adjust the damping rate from inside the car... no need to pusing here n there. go get the best... save the money for a better setup... but if u r desperate to get a set of coilovers... by all means go get them... you might be able to resell them later hopefully

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
I've juz received the packages sent from HK.....4 wheel arches and a K&N air filter....

Lucky custom didn't hold the stuff and tax on it....hehehe....but the box was opened b4.....with the custom inspections tapes on....

Now....the wheel arches......i think from 2 cars.....front sets blue color.....rear sets black color....

Duh....there's one conditions not quite good la...but can be fixed......a pin holder broken.....but still tangling there....others...ok...good condition...

Now...next scouting......bodykits ~

I wonder how would it look without bodykits but install the wheel arches 1st ? Hehhehee....

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
guys, wanna ask

how to reshine back dull/calar headlite cover?my mistake to use unproper materials when cabut-ing eyelid double sided tape....now headlite got small calar2 and looks really dull

Bump: guys, wanna ask

how to reshine back dull/calar headlite cover?my mistake to use unproper materials when cabut-ing eyelid double sided tape....now headlite got small calar2 and looks really dull

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
dono about the recent hotbit parts... but one ex-CF4 owner from Kuantan complained that hotbits were very2 hard. then he dumped the hotbits for a set of Flex which are used for my CF4 now :)

Bump: dono about the recent hotbit parts... but one ex-CF4 owner from Kuantan complained that hotbits were very2 hard. then he dumped the hotbits for a set of Flex which are used for my CF4 now :)

Just sharing my experience....
TITAN, HWL & Hot bits for customer statisfaction. If we buy the Brand New. They will setup the absorber configuration base on user requirement....

GAB ok ....keras tp lembut. Problem is, Japan GAB Factory sudah 5 tahun tutup. Now in Malaysia is Made in Kepong. Jadi for temporary use is ok...

Bump:
hii..

Pilihan Raya Parlimen Kuala Terengganu..hot2 area...jom turun TG..kempen...

Bump: all bros....

who already change ur cooling coil n condenser acond???how much??my car leaking already..

Bump: all bros....

who already change ur cooling coil n condenser acond???how much??my car leaking already..
Abang Pian, kalau turun KL call aku we can TT togeder at Putrajaya. Update ada halfcut euro r ni....bole share ramai-ramai beli!

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
u want to know how it looks like... put them on take some pics and post them here :)
Can simply put on.....and snap....anyway i will try it tonite....see if it's fit ! Coz now i'm seeing 4 arches.....quite similar....juz scared if 4 also fronts or 4 also rears...then dead la !~

Ohh..this friday i think i'm sending my car to polish the headlights.....this tyre guy...he said he knows a person who do this....but this guy...quite weird...he doesn't want ppl to know his place....

What he ask now is.....on friday morning...i send my car to this tyre shop.....and the guy will come to tyre shop and drive my car away......in da afternoon, the car would be ready and be sent back to tyre shop....i collect it back there.....so weird ~

See how's the result 1st la.....RM130 per pair ~!

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
I've juz received the packages sent from HK.....4 wheel arches and a K&N air filter....

Lucky custom didn't hold the stuff and tax on it....hehehe....but the box was opened b4.....with the custom inspections tapes on....

Now....the wheel arches......i think from 2 cars.....front sets blue color.....rear sets black color....

Duh....there's one conditions not quite good la...but can be fixed......a pin holder broken.....but still tangling there....others...ok...good condition...

Now...next scouting......bodykits ~

I wonder how would it look without bodykits but install the wheel arches 1st ? Hehhehee....
that plastic one is not a clip,... itz juz something to bend upwards and let the blind screw and nut hold it togther. The metal thing u slot in,... and the screw must find appropriate one.

in my case, that flipped-up plastic,.. i flip up and put a cable tie thru,... kawtim,... coz cannot find suitable metal slot.

there's two of it,... on each arch, if me not mistaken.

clean the inside throughly,... then put on good quality double-sided tapes,... example original 3M (use 10-12mm for one row, and the 6mm for the other row that is at the edge, and place two small short strip on the ends),...

if u can see the old tapes,.. see where u should place the new ones,...

note : paint before u install,... and upon installation, u wont be able to dismantle without injuring ur car body,... once u press down firmly,.. thatz it,... so be careful.

guys, wanna ask

Bump: guys, wanna ask

aiyooooo!!!
someone asked me to polish with autosol+newspaper,... each side rub for abt 1hr each,...

Can simply put on.....and snap....anyway i will try it tonite....see if it's fit ! Coz now i'm seeing 4 arches.....quite similar....juz scared if 4 also fronts or 4 also rears...then dead la !~

Ohh..this friday i think i'm sending my car to polish the headlights.....this tyre guy...he said he knows a person who do this....but this guy...quite weird...he doesn't want ppl to know his place....

What he ask now is.....on friday morning...i send my car to this tyre shop.....and the guy will come to tyre shop and drive my car away......in da afternoon, the car would be ready and be sent back to tyre shop....i collect it back there.....so weird ~

See how's the result 1st la.....RM130 per pair ~!
the arches SHOULD NOT be THAT similar,... RR and RL are mirror image of each other,...FR & FL too,...
and if i recall,... the front and back,... on same side,... also mirror image,.. length quite the same.

u can try measure but putting them on and holding with ur hands,... fit fit 100 persent.

too bad i didnt take pics when i was doing mine,.. or did i??? hmmmmm :driver::driver::driver:

faisal, u car got these arches or not? add 2whp++ ooooooooo

uikkks,... secretive headlamp polishing agent??? like that also got???

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
faisal, u car got these arches or not? add 2whp++ ooooooooo

uikkks,... secretive headlamp polishing agent??? like that also got???
I have no idea...but sure that 2whp will definitely help alot here ! Haha....

I pun have no idea what kind of business is that.....not willing to let ppl know his shop ~!

I have to go thru middle man to get the job done ~ Lucky this middle man didn't charge me

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
I have no idea...but sure that 2whp will definitely help alot here ! Haha....

I pun have no idea what kind of business is that.....not willing to let ppl know his shop ~!

I have to go thru middle man to get the job done ~ Lucky this middle man didn't charge me
becareful,...

that shininess might only last one month,... then turn yellow brown chocolate,... die lorrrr,...

this "keras tapi lembut" protective film,... abt 2 or 3mm thick,... good,... after few yrs also no discolouration, eh,...

but dunno where to purchase. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bump:
fobs... my car got no wheel arches... don't really dig them lah...

weih fobs... where's that widebody CF4 picture?
cantek mah bro,... not too much, and not empty,...

ohh,... widebody yellow nipponese cf4,...
in my notebook at home,...

wait i chk and see whther i ever uploaded to timba-gambar or not.

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
fobs... my car got no wheel arches... don't really dig them lah...

weih fobs... where's that widebody CF4 picture?
wooo....amdfaisal going widebody.....CF GT ! Yeah...is there any matt white color ar ? Whole car dull color.....so headlights dull pun ok ~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys,

i have a problem with my car.. the steering vibrates excessively from about 90km/h onwards.. i have changed new tires.. rims checked not bent, alignment and balancing done.. what else could be the cause of this? btw after doing alignment and camber alignment the vibration got stronger.. my car set up is 4agze custom made driveshaft on the left side to correct length but same spec as ori gze shaft.. right side is original gze drive shaft. bearings are relatively new.. hope someone...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience