mods on Accord CF4

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
S55 or S65 lah fobs.

but S65 twin turbo.

maybe an S280 with the AMG Kit made in balakong.

yerp, 22/11 I'll be in KL until maybe Ahad kot.

See how. Maybe I'll be coming with a surprise.

*wink wink*
bro bien coming with surprise.. cf4, cl1, cl7, ????...

hehehe. In fact donno it's true AMG series or not..even the series emblem also gone!.

The only thing for sure is that the driver face looks piss-off, before exiting SJ. (as what my wife told me). Maybe cause kena tapau-ed by cheaper japan car. for sure his car cost at least half-a-million.
one of the biggest piss offs for rempit guys is to kena tapau by cheaper car.. ( btw bro aja, your car is not cheap ) way to go bro aja, tapau somemore...

wow.... jenuh nak baca post.

bro fobs...sory didnt helped u so much when u call me b4. had same problem before also with my late skyline, but didnt repaired it.

bro aja tapau amg and been tapaued by wira. malaysian cars nowdays cannot under estimate woo.. sometimes have RB26 heart on it.

i went to cherating for holiday, on the way back to kl at pantai timur highway tapau a X3 but i can only run till 190 only hampeh... glad my fiance was sleeping that time. if not, she will shoot at my head also like bro fairy hehehe

bro bien come to kl ka?lets tt la itu macam...or bro faisal want organize super tt?
bro bulet, hahaha, u never kena b4 when u thought shes sleeping rupa rupanya half asleep,, kena tembak ohhhh.. hahahaha

yalah, bro bien, dtg lah k.l... i try to get off work earlier so can join tt..

me also december,... save 1 year

this black johor cf4 with modulo bodikits,...
hehe,... and the silver one has been there for half a year, no one buy kah? from 7x,xxx to 6x,xxx, now 65,000,... itz a VTS bro,...
wooo.. since bro faisal punye daughter birthday, we do cf4 mcdonalds drive thru birthday party la... hehehe

ohhh.. bro bulet and bro fobs birthday oso december ah.. wahhh.. me and bro cat organize cf4 gangbang.. i'll go book the rooms:thefinger: hahahahaha

that silver 1 i saw b4 i bought my white fairy.. decent car, but not at all appealing to me.. guess my white fairy turned me on.. hahaha

thats the fucking car!!

lanzhiao!

look at the lip la weih. and the ori kaler wasnt black, it was grey like faisal's ori kaler oso.

dis car got mod kaw kaw edi.

look at engine bay very ah beng. with all the gizmos and gadgets.
ah beng ah seng is south, ah tu ah kow is north, k.l. is jinjang.. bro bien, really that bad ah the car?.. looks decent to me.. but u had a proper viewing la.. nvm, find another yg berkenan..

i think nowaday.........not many good condition cf4 in he market........all rev kaw kaw already.....ehehehhehehe
yalah, like mine, the previous owner didnt jaga minyak hitam.. piston longgar.. kena overhaul 6k.. but nvm,now i have my cf4 otais, sifus , bros, kawans here..i happi d.. hahaha

the yellow converted euro r in ampang the engine sounds good to me.. but other stuff have to redo again..

Hey tuned-r.....

Sorry for the delay on confirmation of the tank........i'm getting brand new tank la.....coz workshop said they need adjuster to do a report and estimation of the cost of repairs....since can claim back....going to get new anyway......

Thanks for the help though......

Paid RM650 for the kes photo, kes plan, adjuster report and so on.....now they started working on my car......

Hope to get it back within 1 month time.....
hope everything goes well.. u must miss ur baby a lot.. its ok.. after fix she will be cun cun again..

wow...lots of old timer ka.. have to organize super tt for cf/cl, kawin, tunang, cerai, janda, duda... then can know how big our comunity is n how hamsap we oredi huhu
hahahahahahaha... agree

ori CL1 ahh..............so nice..ehehehhe........wanna sell how much.ahahahah must be lots of ppl waiting for it.........but the problem only loan........ehhehe
bro yetack no need loan.. bukak cheque kawtim lo...

bulet's car 2002 i think,... loan ah? should be high lohhhh, but i think he wont sell, and if sell also need to wait 2yrs before can transfer ownership.

lai lai lai!!! who wanna convert accord or torneo cf4 to torneo cl1??? i got hubungan (eh, bien & fairy & bulet, "hubungan" = line, not what the hubungan u guyz think) fullset torneo cl1 bodyparts,... sale by set, seller dun want sell part by part,...
wah liau, super racun cap bro fobs.. hehehehe.. make my hand itchy again:nurse:

Hahahaaa..fobs...i thought of that b4....mark up the price....but cannot la..

The adjuster need to valuate the items ma......insurance company sure won't be so stupid la..... they know the market price......check everything....

Oh......wanna ask....regarding rsm or vafc......if i purchase used items.....won't there be any effect ar ? Like i heard someone said some car cannot install rsm la...or vafc....so on.....since purchase used dun have warranty woo....

I'm thinking of getting vafc....to get rid of the black smoke.....running too rich...
hahaha.. adjuster only ma... can kaw tim 1... hehehe

bro sato, what u heard is correct.. some cars cannot install rsm.. but cf4 boleh.. if nobody can do it, bro tuned-r can..

vafc and rsm used units a bit cheaper, most shops will give u 1 week warranty.. that means if install got problem, either they change or refund.. but becareful, a lot of stolen goods around.. i never like stolen things no matter how cheap they are, cos its someone elses hard earned time, money and effort.. i recommend u to get new one,because at least if shit happens, its not so smelly..

today my white fairy rear right power window kong.. farking hell, i was rushing somemore, damn busy today, then takut hujan.. replaced it at ah liats for 170 plus install.. what to do? cepat cepat fix the problem..sooo much work to do... stupid damn plastic clip.. honda should make some metal ones ma..

i'd like to thank bro faisal for ur help today.. ( when i told bro faisal my power window kong, the first thing he did was said TAHNIAH and laugh, cilaka... hahahahahahahahahahaha.. thanks bro faisal:biggrin: :adore:

and also bro tuned-r for always helping me also... :biggrin: :adore:

and also all my bros here for being such nice and friendly and helpful ppl... :biggrin: :adore:

hahahaha... macam giving thank you speech after getting award.. cilaka.. hahahahahahahahahahahha:thefinger: :biggrin: :itsme: :adore: :burnout:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
abg dolah pegi bandung?? when??

im going there dis friday!
Later when pergi Bandung, don't forget to go to Jalan Bragha...looks for these rims...murah!

& Parit 9 for seafood dinner!! fresh2 Kepiting !!!

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
bien coming with GF kot... is that the surprise?

fairy... u r lucky only one side kong... mine both sides oredy kong... oredy replaced. demn plastic rollers...

prices have gone up a bit. jester bought the same thing for RM100 then i paid 130 now u 170. but 170 including installation is not bad la. if u install it urself... berpeluh2 oooo

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
bulet.............nice car u have there.....ehehehhe nice red colour.......
hehe..thank you ghee hins hins hins...:biggrin:

bulet's car 2002 i think,... loan ah? should be high lohhhh, but i think he wont sell, and if sell also need to wait 2yrs before can transfer ownership.

lai lai lai!!! who wanna convert accord or torneo cf4 to torneo cl1??? i got hubungan (eh, bien & fairy & bulet, "hubungan" = line, not what the hubungan u guyz think) fullset torneo cl1 bodyparts,... sale by set, seller dun want sell part by part,...
part by part?i want part 5 heheh.. any news for stock sus?my front lip aa...calar balar pecah...always gesel sana sini, full of yellow, blue, black marking..

mdk1 still in deepavali holiday kot.:hmmmm: ill try call him. he joined any tt before?

weh, bulet, not hamsap. gedebeh. :thefinger: rayo aji aku kelik weih. maybe naik K24a2 kot. xsure lagikas. :thefinger::rofl:
K24a2 ka..........why dun bring ur surprise one?me not kelik kot raya haji, maybe kelik on krismas.

bulet, try help me to bid the cl1 twin ekzos......my budget below rm300.....thanks..... this friday nak TT tak???? last week takde coz abg dolah kat bandung......
ill survey it for u. below rm300?last time u said below 1500 hehehe... okey2..understood. ill look for it:biggrin:

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
yahoo auction got twin ezos rm300??? like that i want to pasang another two extra,... i can have quad exhaust, huhuhuuuu!!!

bulet, what lowered seat rail good ah??? and cheap??? can rekomen??? then if can buy a pair better,... if not will look lopsided lah the front two seats,...
,... etc,...
i dun know which one is good. i think mine have no brand kot..bought second hand one. but i think all just same rite...just makes ur seat lower and u will look smaller when u drive the car hehe

bro bien coming with surprise.. cf4, cl1, cl7, ????...
one of the biggest piss offs for rempit guys is to kena tapau by cheaper car.. ( btw bro aja, your car is not cheap ) way to go bro aja, tapau somemore...

bro bulet, hahaha, u never kena b4 when u thought shes sleeping rupa rupanya half asleep,, kena tembak ohhhh.. hahahaha
yalah, bro bien, dtg lah k.l... i try to get off work earlier so can join tt..

wooo.. since bro faisal punye daughter birthday, we do cf4 mcdonalds drive thru birthday party....... l:thefinger: :itsme: :adore: :burnout:
good speech one hahaha...ill make sure she really sleep b4 flying away huhu..

gangbang party for us ka....huhu nice nice...:biggrin: .. when?where?which?who?what?how?kekekke

sloth

Known Member
Apr 8, 2007
bro bien,

i read something about parallel importers in singapore - just wondering whether they import new cars or (mostly) 2ndhand/recond cars like in here?

yesterday on the way back here, singgah at one kedai parallel importer at the junction of jln jelatek/ampang. actually wanna check out the DC5 on display (which btw the sticker price is 161k for a 2003 unit) but when in the compound there was also this CL7 (blue colour)..
the guy said the price is 195k (2004 unit) - seem like the prices listed in motortrader is cheaper that at kedai?
then before the MRR2 exit to gombak-karak hiway, while having dinner at sate hj samuri the next door kedai oso have 1 white CL7..

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
bro bien,

i read something about parallel importers in singapore - just wondering whether they import new cars or (mostly) 2ndhand/recond cars like in here?

yesterday on the way back here, singgah at one kedai parallel importer at the junction of jln jelatek/ampang. actually wanna check out the DC5 on display (which btw the sticker price is 161k for a 2003 unit) but when in the compound there was also this CL7 (blue colour)..
the guy said the price is 195k (2004 unit) - seem like the prices listed in motortrader is cheaper that at kedai?
then before the MRR2 exit to gombak-karak hiway, while having dinner at sate hj samuri the next door kedai oso have 1 white CL7..
2003 DC5 priced at RM161k?. For those 4WDT lovers, might as well get the 2003/2004 Ver 8 STi Subarus. Price would be around that range also.

Nowadays, STI's price is really going down cause all Evos and Honda' R can boleh masuk already. But something make me wonder,why unreg evos price still sky high?. Thought should be cheaper deh!

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
wow.... jenuh nak baca post.

bro fobs...sory didnt helped u so much when u call me b4. had same problem before also with my late skyline, but didnt repaired it.

bro aja tapau amg and been tapaued by wira. malaysian cars nowdays cannot under estimate woo.. sometimes have RB26 heart on it.

i went to cherating for holiday, on the way back to kl at pantai timur highway tapau a X3 but i can only run till 190 only hampeh... glad my fiance was sleeping that time. if not, she will shoot at my head also like bro fairy hehehe

bro bien come to kl ka?lets tt la itu macam...or bro faisal want organize super tt?
X3 should be nothing, compared to H22A-R cause it's only 2.5cc. Drove few times (my family members one) and car berat like hell. Topspeed never tried but should be around 210kmh jer kot. Somemore that car not suitable for topspeed cause due t the design.

For topspeed lover, try to race with X5...the one with 4.4cc or 4.6cc, not the 3.0cc. (The different was the rear double twin muffler). The X5 really run! topseed around 250kmh and a consistent torque above 160kmh.

Drove already the 4.6cc X5 (sister own) and 'race' already with my blue car (S'porean owned). Don't think H22A-R got a chance with it!

I think that was the fastest so call "jeep' on the road. Even the Porshe Cayena (or something) cannot beat it!.

Last edited:

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
X3 should be nothing, compared to H22A-R cause it's only 2.5cc. Drove few times (my family members one) and car berat like hell. Topspeed never tried but should be around 210kmh jer kot. Somemore that car not suitable for topspeed cause due t the design.
For think H22A-R got a chance with it!
I think that was the fastest so call "jeep' on the road. Even the Porshe Cayena (or something) cannot beat it!.
ow ye ke?..thats why la they cannot catch me up...but im only prang for sometime only. me fishball..u guys bull ball...me softball.. u guys baseball..cant prang2 sokmo.

Hello Bapak2 semua!
Aku dah kat sini le....
Reminder .... kalau pergi kebun durian jangan bawak durian tau!!!
hehehe....Malam minggu di Bandung bro, best giler!!!!
pekemende punye nasihat tu?hahahah... how best?my fren said bandung was so bored. no place to hang around

bro bien,

ive went to that shop la before to ask about that car, at taman melati. but when i arrived, it still close. their staffs bangun lambat la i think.

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Off topic abit.....

I'm still a beginner for rearing fishes ar......how come my peacock fish ar.....the body bent ar ? And it seems quite hard to swim also....

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
Off topic abit.....

I'm still a beginner for rearing fishes ar......how come my peacock fish ar.....the body bent ar ? And it seems quite hard to swim also....
ok.. there are actually a few types of peacock fish... some have smaller tails, some have enormous size tails (i'm only refering to male fish ), they also have different colours for different types.. bent bodies for peacock fish are common ( like rainbow but the head more upright ) especially if it has a large tail.. the bigger the tail the more difficult it is to swim.. they are very beautiful fish but have a rather short lifespan.. you can try breeding them.. its not too difficult, can even mix their colours up.. its quite fun and they have fun screwing each other too.. haha.. bout the bent body, as long as its not bent like how the jap girl gets bent when the jap guy does the "helicopter man.. then it should be fine.. hehehehe.. bro post some pics la ( i mean pics of the peacock fish) hehehe:itsme:

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
ok.. there are actually a few types of peacock fish... some have smaller tails, some have enormous size tails (i'm only refering to male fish ), they also have different colours for different types.. bent bodies for peacock fish are common ( like rainbow but the head more upright ) especially if it has a large tail.. the bigger the tail the more difficult it is to swim.. they are very beautiful fish but have a rather short lifespan.. you can try breeding them.. its not too difficult, can even mix their colours up.. its quite fun and they have fun screwing each other too.. haha.. bout the bent body, as long as its not bent like how the jap girl gets bent when the jap guy does the "helicopter man.. then it should be fine.. hehehehe.. bro post some pics la ( i mean pics of the peacock fish) hehehe:itsme:
I thought i feed them too much la....
Before that....it swim normally.....body also straight la.....then all of sudden......body look bent....i only got male fish.....no female....i dun want them to screw around....hahahaha....

See.....seems like dying.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Porsche Panamera - First 4 Door Sedan

The Porsche Panamera is a four-door, four-seat coupe, currently still in concept stages, set to be launched in 2009. It will be front engined and rear wheel drive and powered by a modified version of the 4.5 L V8 found in the Cayenne, equipped with the FSI system invented by Volkswagen (Porsche and Volkswagen collaborated on the Cayenne/Touareg sport utility vehicle)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience