mods on Accord CF4

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
good luck to u sato,... so that ur car can be ready by the time faisal throw rumah terbuka! huhuhuhuuuuu!

eh,... in the market got new tank kah? like bien says, whther the s84/86 tank fits the cf4,...
Well....the workshop did check the product code of my existing tank and double check......they said got......even a shop that sells only Honda parts also....i went there and he said got brand new.....juz need to order.....from singapore......

By the time my car can roll out of the workshop....sure i'm broke by then......

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
the 1 at ttdi 1 is white colour 1......fully converted to CL1......
same owner kah??? shedden's car lah if like that,...
how come he never join in this forum,... at least the pioneer legionaire inside here,...

Well....the workshop did check the product code of my existing tank and double check......they said got......even a shop that sells only Honda parts also....i went there and he said got brand new.....juz need to order.....from singapore......

By the time my car can roll out of the workshop....sure i'm broke by then......
hope everything goes well,...
eh, sato,... new how much ah???

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
wow...lots of old timer ka.. have to organize super tt for cf/cl, kawin, tunang, cerai, janda, duda... then can know how big our comunity is n how hamsap we oredi huhu

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
it is not shedden car..shedden car is not converted to CL1 engine.........the 1 at ttdi is yong car..............
in the 9pioneer gang,... i only see shedden's car white mahhh,... yong is which one also dunno

New one...cost RM17xx.00........before discount......should be around 15 to 20% discount....
then u ask the shop bloat the price to 3.4k,... compensate ur loss of use,...

wow...lots of old timer ka.. have to organize super tt for cf/cl, kawin, tunang, cerai, janda, duda... then can know how big our comunity is n how hamsap we oredi huhu
huhuhuuuuu! eh,... looking for quick release??? apa itu ah???
and weihhh,... u looking for front lip? what happen to urs???
rsm buy new lahhh, abt 600 siap pasang, but make sure they know how to pasang,... u can discuss with fairy,...

bulet.............nice car u have there.....ehehehhe nice red colour.......
yeahhh,... bulet's car is the one and only ori accord euro-R in the gang, perhaps the only accord cl1 in m'sia,... the other two are torneos cl1,...

weihhh bulet, ur SP kawan Mdk1 go where liao???

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
ori CL1 ahh..............so nice..ehehehhe........wanna sell how much.ahahahah must be lots of ppl waiting for it.........but the problem only loan........ehhehe
bulet's car 2002 i think,... loan ah? should be high lohhhh, but i think he wont sell, and if sell also need to wait 2yrs before can transfer ownership.

lai lai lai!!! who wanna convert accord or torneo cf4 to torneo cl1??? i got hubungan (eh, bien & fairy & bulet, "hubungan" = line, not what the hubungan u guyz think) fullset torneo cl1 bodyparts,... sale by set, seller dun want sell part by part,...

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
weh, bulet, not hamsap. gedebeh. :thefinger: rayo aji aku kelik weih. maybe naik K24a2 kot. xsure lagik.

lai lai lai!!! who wanna convert accord or torneo cf4 to torneo cl1??? i got hubungan (eh, bien & fairy & bulet, "hubungan" = line, not what the hubungan u guyz think)
itu dia, nasihat warga emas.

You and Aja can form club warga emas. :thefinger::rofl:

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
bulet, try help me to bid the cl1 twin ekzos......my budget below rm300.....thanks..... this friday nak TT tak???? last week takde coz abg dolah kat bandung......

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Hahahaaa..fobs...i thought of that b4....mark up the price....but cannot la..

The adjuster need to valuate the items ma......insurance company sure won't be so stupid la..... they know the market price......check everything....

Oh......wanna ask....regarding rsm or vafc......if i purchase used items.....won't there be any effect ar ? Like i heard someone said some car cannot install rsm la...or vafc....so on.....since purchase used dun have warranty woo....

I'm thinking of getting vafc....to get rid of the black smoke.....running too rich...

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
bulet, try help me to bid the cl1 twin ekzos......my budget below rm300.....thanks..... this friday nak TT tak???? last week takde coz abg dolah kat bandung......
yahoo auction got twin ezos rm300??? like that i want to pasang another two extra,... i can have quad exhaust, huhuhuuuu!!!

bulet, what lowered seat rail good ah??? and cheap??? can rekomen??? then if can buy a pair better,... if not will look lopsided lah the front two seats,...

Hahahaaa..fobs...i thought of that b4....mark up the price....but cannot la..

The adjuster need to valuate the items ma......insurance company sure won't be so stupid la..... they know the market price......check everything....

Oh......wanna ask....regarding rsm or vafc......if i purchase used items.....won't there be any effect ar ? Like i heard someone said some car cannot install rsm la...or vafc....so on.....since purchase used dun have warranty woo....

I'm thinking of getting vafc....to get rid of the black smoke.....running too rich...
kang tow, kaw tim, adjustor also human,... huhuhuuuu!

rsm and vafc, cfm cf4 boleh pakai,... can double cfm with aja (prev engine he pakai i think), or fairy,... etc,...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car was stolen Sunday nite. Parked infront of my apt in OUG, next day gone.

Stock Kelisa silver
PFD1551
stock P2 sport rims.

No mods on the outside, but I just spent almost 2k on some stuff inside. All less than 2 weeks old.

And my CD collection, Killer Loop, etc... gone. Stock alarm, always steering lock and always gear lock. In the midst of nego with Radiostar for installation... but too late. [Sorry NoName, no business for you now].

I just moved to KL to look for job, now this. If...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience