mods on Accord CF4

[email protected]

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
PJ / PUCHONG
actually i sold mine in year 2004 that time i sold quite a good price over 10xk for car yr 98...........when i bought the time only 115k.............heheh........anyway..........my frends also kena poison by me abt the cf4..........eheheheh

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
aja... if wiralution can tapau u... need to take out ur blue weapon la. otherwise u can tebocas ur CF4... LPT RM3k only using piggyback eng mgmt sys

yetack... u made a good deal la back then... nowadays CF4 accords are relatively cheap but the trick is to find one.

eh i thot jester said he saw one for sale in jalan kapar...

fairy... ur GF kapoow ur head ka... then u kapoow her mountains la har har har. my wife doesn't really mind if i drive fast. she even says that it's quite exciting riding in a car at 180 km/h. but all kenot challenge aja's wife le... aja speeding she takes vidz/pix... demn cool

fobs... finally found a dentist for ur steering wheel. or was it u playing dentist?

Last edited:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
aja... if wiralution can tapau u... need to take out ur blue weapon la. otherwise u can tebocas ur CF4... LPT RM3k only using piggyback eng mgmt sys

yetack... u made a good deal la back then... nowadays CF4 accords are relatively cheap but the trick is to find one.

fairy... ur GF kapoow ur head ka... then u kapoow her mountains la har har har. my wife doesn't really mind if i drive fast. she even says that it's quite exciting riding in a car at 180 km/h. but all kenot challenge aja's wife le... aja speeding she takes vidz/pix... demn cool

fobs... finally found a dentist for ur steering wheel. or was it u playing dentist?
huhuhuuu! terbocas ur h22aR,... since the JB sm4 h22a can goto 600ps,... i think the h22aR can goto 750ps,... then 1 cl1 kahwin = 3 wiralution,...

cf4 for sale, i think mttrader got the light yellow one,... and the ganaz yellow kacuk euroR also i heard still available in ampang,... and the cheaper stock/standard grey one in shah alam i think still available,...

huhuhuhuuuu! kapooow her mountains,... damn lucas nowadays,... fairy, abg already ajar u,... go go go!

tokey vtec utara did the dentist thing for me, no charge,... sap sap sui he say,... today he is in sepang,... the eg putih dragging tnite,...

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
heh

my girlfriend gets an orgasm and creams herself everytime i hit VTEC. :thefinger:

now THATS PAWAH!!!!

ROFLMAO :rofl::rofl:
hahaha.. mine creams when i hit vtec with my "personal" 87mm piston all the way to 9000 revs per min... hahaha.. but 1 drawback.. the bed gets soaked.. hahaha:thefinger: :biggrin:

does your friend go by the SN 'ToiletMan'?

wah, so many people looking for CF4 nowadays.

haih.
bro bien.. i think the black cf4 u saw in johor is in the motortrader.. selling for 60xxx only ma.. bro bien cantiklah keta tu..

bro sendai,
tested the sideskirts of CH9 wagon euro-R,... fit, but look awkard,...
sell to other mmbers? m'sia or japan???

i posted the link edi

ohhh.. ch9 sideskirts.. wink wink.. hahaha

actually i sold mine in year 2004 that time i sold quite a good price over 10xk for car yr 98...........when i bought the time only 115k.............heheh........anyway..........my frends also kena poison by me abt the cf4..........eheheheh
otai yetack.. i hope u dont mind, but does your english,french or dutch name start with a 'S'??

hahaha..mountains.. i love mountains.. the curvy corners all the way to the peak of the mountain hehe.. bro aja's bini takes vidz.. demn. when i was doing 240 ++ kmh on the way to kuantan in my h22a,my chick she was sleeping...ambil kesempatan, she was sleeping so she didnt know hahaha.. until my friend terbongkar rahsia by saying " why u drive so fast i cannot follow lah", kena knock on the head again.. hehe

huhuhuuu! terbocas ur h22aR,... since the JB sm4 h22a can goto 600ps,... i think the h22aR can goto 750ps,... then 1 cl1 kahwin = 3 wiralution,...

cf4 for sale, i think mttrader got the light yellow one,... and the ganaz yellow kacuk euroR also i heard still available in ampang,... and the cheaper stock/standard grey one in shah alam i think still available,...

huhuhuhuuuu! kapooow her mountains,... damn lucas nowadays,... fairy, abg already ajar u,... go go go!

tokey vtec utara did the dentist thing for me, no charge,... sap sap sui he say,... today he is in sepang,... the eg putih dragging tnite,...
got meh light yellow 1?.. the ganaz yellow 1 i tot sold d mah.. stock standard 1 in shah alam i dunno.. but the cf4 vts silver 1 below the sunway bridge stiil there.. theres one cf4 convert h23a for sale.. and not forgetting bro bien's black beauty cf4 in johor still for sale, body cantik gile with bodykit somemore.. that is if bro bien didint put deposit lah... racun :biggrin:

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
The recaro seats ar....it said quite new, very rare, work normally......contact Mr. Wong.....

So...it didn't said 2 seats....but i guess it's a pair of seats la......

[email protected]

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
PJ / PUCHONG
otai yetack.. i hope u dont mind, but does your english,french or dutch name start with a 'S'??

:biggrin:[/QUOTE]

my name is start from J........the s u mentioned is that Shedden u think....eheheheh

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
Yosh!!

Thread hamsap.

Cream, mountain, head, orgasm.

Weh, black car in motortrader? Wah, xadil ini. I went to the shop, he said 75k. WTF.

Actually, I lalu infront of the kedai yesterday, the CF4 no more edi lah.

Like dis, when we drive, the 'other' head oso need to wear hemlet. Hemlet, not helmet. :p :thefinger: :thefinger:

Cabut

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
hey dude, how's extreme park, sunway hypertune members?

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
called shedden once to know about grandpire. he had all his bodykits customised there if not mistaken... nice guy... he didn't know me but he was more than willing to give some pieces of advice...

then jester brought me to grandpire... ahhh old story... thx again jester n shedden

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
called shedden once to know about grandpire. he had all his bodykits customised there if not mistaken... nice guy... he didn't know me but he was more than willing to give some pieces of advice...

then jester brought me to grandpire... ahhh old story... thx again jester n shedden
send my regards to shedden, yea...thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys

with the election coming soon and alot of new cars coming to our market this year, do you think it is a good time to buy new car now ?

not about expensive conti cars but models like proton or jap made.

i was browsing thru mudah and saw proton giving huge discounts for 2012 car. quite tempting to me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience