Mods for non mivec 1.3 satria (Budget later we talk la)

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
When mine was new with 200 horses and on heavy VR body already could feel the pull, imagine 340 on a light Satria.....lol
Too much. Almost 2x more powerful than yours.

Satria still better than Iswara d.. Iswara will be like you are inside a speed boat:laugh: dont know you will end at where since the tyre not touching land when launching time:driver:
Tried before 4G63T on Iswara?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Satria still better than Iswara d.. Iswara will be like you are inside a speed boat:laugh: dont know you will end at where since the tyre not touching land when launching time:driver:
I know that feeling, when I tried out the car before modding the suspension......lol

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
hmm i would suggest

a) improve stability (at least antiroll bar) + good adjustable
b) fuel pressure regulator
c) lightweight rims max 7jj,
d) good air intake and good exhaust system (bigger not better)
e) double layer brake servo and larger front disc and also disc for rear, good brake pad
f) good tyre size 195/55
g) remove spare tyre (anything to make ur car light) maybe fiber hood ?
h) supertouring clutch
i) 272 cam

With this maybe you can enjoy your ride better..

Reactions: Ranjanmax

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
I know that feeling, when I tried out the car before modding the suspension......lol
It will be more worst since body like a piece of paper, like Ali Baba carpet and drive it when drunk like prepare :rock: no tomorrow

Too much. Almost 2x more powerful than yours.

Tried before 4G63T on Iswara?
4G63T in Iswara, tried 2 time, 1 sedan and 1 aeroback like roller coaster, worst one the aeroback..
the 2 Iswara ended is junk yard, body torn...:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
It will be more worst since body like a piece of paper, like Ali Baba carpet and drive it when drunk like prepare :rock: no tomorrow

4G63T in Iswara, tried 2 time, 1 sedan and 1 aeroback like roller coaster, worst one the aeroback..
the 2 Iswara ended is junk yard, body torn...:biggrin:
It seems that Iswara/Saga chassis is not that well made compared to Wira, Satria chassis... Body can even torn from those power

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
It seems that Iswara/Saga chassis is not that well made compared to Wira, Satria chassis... Body can even torn from those power
Actually is the suspension issues, rear suspension does matter
Not just Iswara, even Wira 1.3 and 1.5 body also unable to withstand the G-force of a high torque engine and also the hard suspension
My friend 1.6 Satria body open up near door when he changed to vr4 boost to 1.2 bar with big turbo that time

Bro, wira also quite crappy lah
Depends my friend, if c99 body different talk man
Wira ok lah...don pullllll always lah :smokin:
Yup, Wira better still i rather drive a Old junk Camry compare to Wira VR or EVO, old liao back pain:biggrin:
Tried once from Kesas Klang till Melaka just 40 min with Wiraevo, night time back pain since too bumpy and the exhaust sound:thrasher:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all, i got one problem cant solve that is when i drive around 120 onward my car are vibrating. And i have already done the balancing. what's the problem left ? Can any one tell me ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience