mod FD civic

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
see which part u wanna molest 1st lor & budget & wat do u wan from those mod. then only i can reco... if normal basic engine things, VS/grounding, Air Filter & throttle controller loo...
but i suggest u mod the abs 1st....

how much are the prices for the items above + installation?

what about the exhaust...full system how much?
bout rm2.5k loo.... but sure won't void ur 3yrs warranty ma... hehe....
exhaust system??? not at this time... coz will void warranty ma..

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
i dont care abt the warranty la...actually a few months bac my break disc were wearing out...then honda skimmed it...for like 2 weeks in was ok, then problem again...so i went bac to them...they said ok they will get me a new set...i waited n waited for like 3 months plus...n it was gettin dangerous also driving like tat...finally i just changed the whole thing myself...

now i dun even service my car at that honda!!

the biggest joke...one day i went there askin abt my new break pads n disc...so i parked my car outside...i went inside, told the lady...i'm here for the new break pads n disc...she said...you mean your accord!...then she started arguin with me sayin its an accord!!...i just ignored her n saw her manager n screwed him up...after that never went there!

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
i see alot off ppl changin the exhaust...or maybe just the tip la...tat can rite?

how much would that cost?

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
i dont care abt the warranty la...actually a few months bac my break disc were wearing out...then honda skimmed it...for like 2 weeks in was ok, then problem again...so i went bac to them...they said ok they will get me a new set...i waited n waited for like 3 months plus...n it was gettin dangerous also driving like tat...finally i just changed the whole thing myself...

now i dun even service my car at that honda!!

the biggest joke...one day i went there askin abt my new break pads n disc...so i parked my car outside...i went inside, told the lady...i'm here for the new break pads n disc...she said...you mean your accord!...then she started arguin with me sayin its an accord!!...i just ignored her n saw her manager n screwed him up...after that never went there!

SC cant differentiate accord and civic??? uikkkkkkssss,... :hmmmm:

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
yeah...f**ked up rite...whn i complained to the manager...he said she's new staff! :banghead:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
yeah...f**ked up rite...whn i complained to the manager...he said she's new staff! :banghead:
new staff,...
hehe! i remembered someone telling me,...

this guy driving evo3,.. or 4,...
his awek say " whoaaa, abang cantek wira abang ye, sudah modify ye?"

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
sad!! :hmmmm2:

MugenJazzer

Known Member
Jun 21, 2004
heard that some shops in sunway do carry new genuine parts for FD2 R... dont know real onot..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I parked my car outside Vista Prima Condo carpark in Bandar Bukit Puchong around 0200 05/8/2007 and went up to my friends place and hang out until 1700 05/8/2007. When I came out to look for my car the car has already gone missing!

My car is a Perodua Kelisa Silver color which looks new and no modifications. The car plate number is WMT 5135.

I've reported to the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience