MME 2008 Update

Discussion in 'Racetrack Junkies' started by GT500, Aug 31, 2008.

1. MitonCT26

MitonCT26 Senior Member

with more and more interest generated from the overseas crowd and many starts to exploit the loopholes in MME regulations, next year there will be a more transparent capacity limit for each classes.

expect to see EK and DC2 in the same class and the Aston martins pushed to class O as the rules come to effect next year.

BTW : Vic, did not see you at the starting grid...maybe you're too short for me to notice i think...hehehehe...

2. JINEIL2EN

JINEIL2EN Senior Member

as long as in malaysia, anything oso can kao tim with 'kopi'.... ehehe....

3. BabyGodzillaGTi-R

BabyGodzillaGTi-R Senior Member

I was at the grid, 27th b4 the start. The car was conveniently in front of our pits.
    Anyway thanks for the support, was really busy so i didn't have the chance to look for u at race control.
    Hopefully will get them next year.

hey next year enter your BadNewsBrown Saga in class o. Now that's a saga that eats RSRs for breakfast. Oh yeah u lucky bastard how's it like driving the GTR safety car? I'm envious.

#23 BabyGodzillaGTi-R, Sep 15, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  4. MitonCT26

MitonCT26 Senior Member

Aiyoh...my car so outdated now and with the RSRs running much much faster and updated each year...i wont stand a chance ;)

It's okay Vic, all of us are busy with one thing or the other during MME. Er...nope...i did not get to drive the GTR sadly...but since kenvin and shah described to me the experience...i was dehydrated by all the drools dripped out of me...hehe.. ;)

But at least i whacked the new M3, passat and the VW GTI. Gave the M3 a full workout till the brakes were smoking on the way back into the pits. When you free come over for a drink. i tell you a very embarrasing story of myself with the M3...hahahah!!!

5. BabyGodzillaGTi-R

BabyGodzillaGTi-R Senior Member

Do u come down to KL often these days?
    Must catch up man.
    I'm in Seri Kembangan now so we can still meet in between bwahaha.

hey PM me your hp contacts again, my sim card died on me.

So char one... I thought u would tell me that u smoke the tyres instead of the brakes. U didn't try to link turn 5-6 and 12-13 sideways with lots of 4th gear smoke? Bwahahahahahahahaha.

Have faith in bad news brown, if it can eat triple rotor with individual T04Z turbo RX7 FD for breakfast what's RSRs....... kacang putih
    KEKEKEKEKEKEKE.
    :driver::rofl:

6. SC-A1

SC-A1 Senior Member

Hey Minton & Baby, Why didn't see drifters in MME? Where r they... yet in their forum talk so much nonsense !! Please invite them to the race....... Hahahahaha!

7. TOMEI-R

TOMEI-R Senior Member

As you said...they were drifters. Probably drifted away already....hehe....anyway the only Top Drifter in MME was Tengku DJan and even he didnt drive this year.

8. JINEIL2EN

JINEIL2EN Senior Member

he is manager to R3 team... thats why R3 Neo take the champion in class b...

9. SC-A1

SC-A1 Senior Member

Hallo!

T.Djan start with car racing la.........

Leona is the only a successful one from drifting to racing........

Some one please ask ppls from drift.com compete in MME or MMS, some of them talked so much...... yet can't see them in action. Hahaha!

10. waikiki

waikiki Senior Member

Congratulations to Leona and her Team ..

Thumbs upfor GIrl Power!

11. zero1

zero1 Senior Member

hahaha you must be blind??? you said only tenku djan is there??? The top drifter in the world are driving for Petronas Nobuteru Taniguchi and also Manabu Orido... Cant you see???

12. SC-A1

SC-A1 Senior Member

Hahaha! We talking about the Malaysian la !!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. And anyway the ppls you mentioned most likely they were a racer first la..... they race in Super GT, etc! Hahaha! Go back to school la !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. zero1

zero1 Senior Member

yeah u are right tey are racer.. but in the mean time they also a top drifter in the world...

me go back to school??? u better think before u said that to someone that u dont know..

14. SC-A1

SC-A1 Senior Member

Hallo! Why you need to say ppls blind ?? Same here! U better thiink before you said!