Mivec Modification

kroolada

3,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
hahahaha bro ur just putting 2 horns on my head di....hardly i was just thinking to run my mivec standard..now ur giving me the devils smile di....but cost also kau kau ler

Bump: bro kroolada mind pvt msg me what is the best set up for My mivec and the cost..so i can prepare it b4 start the modd...the most powerfull and reliable

he3 bro , first of all when a customer wanna do upgrade , i want to know how much budget and it current engine spec. then i can list the item bro.

MOST POWERFULL = BIG RM :party:

Bump:
betul2 that how sifu said....
:biggrin:
what are u talking bro ? who sifu ?
i always learn and try to improve my self everyday. u can call me a part time student huahuahua....

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

vtec_inside

Known Member
Sep 26, 2004
cheras
sifu....
i need more info about 4g93 convert to mivec.
how much is the conversion ???
Is it Jc able to do that ???

Havok_KiD

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
hmmm bro about budget ah ...
ok i tell u what i tell u what is my spec n u list me the price ok

1.8 block with 82mm high compression piston with fully balanced block
ACL bearings
ligthen flywheel
racing clutch plate with pressure plate
PnP head
jun stage 2 cams with valve spring
larger valves
adjustable cam pulley
light crank pulley
ARP studs
SKUNK2 intake with oversize TB
GSR injectors

management microtech lt10s
MSD 4
independent single coil plug

what say u kroolada??
interesting

kroolada

3,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005

ACL bearings
ligthen flywheel
PnP head
larger valves
adjustable cam pulley
light crank pulley
ARP studs
GSR injectors

MSD 4

what say u kroolada??
interesting
for this spec i think below rm 20k :biggrin:

Havok_KiD

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
Kroolada -hmmm sure ah below 20k only bro....we are talking about 200whp di u know....hehehe
any other modification i left out beside the gearbox bro??

vtec inside- normally when u wana convert a 4g93 to a mivec u normal need a completed set of mivec head which is including the intake and TB and a completed set of mivec wiring and computer box for less hassle...so go find the head and wiring which i believe Kroolada is selling it...then u will have a beast running in u

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
Kroolada -hmmm sure ah below 20k only bro....we are talking about 200whp di u know....hehehe
any other modification i left out beside the gearbox bro??

vtec inside- normally when u wana convert a 4g93 to a mivec u normal need a completed set of mivec head which is including the intake and TB and a completed set of mivec wiring and computer box for less hassle...so go find the head and wiring which i believe Kroolada is selling it...then u will have a beast running in u
Not all with the same spec can hit the same hp...dont put too much hope to get the 200whp

Havok_KiD

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
cooljas - its all matters how much effort u put it..u telling me 200whp is hard to get...go search around for n/a cars which already running at 200whp....there is nothing imposible in doing such stuff as long u have cash....Sigh...

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
cooljas - its all matters how much effort u put it..u telling me 200whp is hard to get...go search around for n/a cars which already running at 200whp....there is nothing imposible in doing such stuff as long u have cash....Sigh...
True enough its d matter of how much effort n money u can put in but what im trying to say is, lets say the spec tat u list down is a 200whp spec but not all ppl tat fit n install d same thing can get the same amount of 200whp.I know which car out there got d 200whp and i din say tat i it cant be done but how many 200whp 4G93P/1.8mivec can hit 200whp and be daily driven with air-cond n powersteering?

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007

ACL bearings
ligthen flywheel
PnP head
larger valves
adjustable cam pulley
light crank pulley
ARP studs
GSR injectors

MSD 4

what say u kroolada??
interesting
haiyah NA beast under making ar bro....nice future mods:adore:

Havok_KiD

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
Trinityblood - hahahaha u also same ni right....build your another NA beast...hahaha let me know when siap di..we shall go layan at genting :P

Bump:
True enough its d matter of how much effort n money u can put in but what im trying to say is, lets say the spec tat u list down is a 200whp spec but not all ppl tat fit n install d same thing can get the same amount of 200whp.I know which car out there got d 200whp and i din say tat i it cant be done but how many 200whp 4G93P/1.8mivec can hit 200whp and be daily driven with air-cond n powersteering?
i truly understand what u mean bro....dont ler get angry its just a sharing knowledge conversation...well we must try to get 200whp with air cond and power steering on it hehe...ur a sifu...im sure u have some formula....share ler bro

mivec_mivec

Known Member
Oct 21, 2007

ACL bearings
ligthen flywheel
PnP head
larger valves
adjustable cam pulley
light crank pulley
ARP studs
GSR injectors

MSD 4

what say u kroolada??
interesting
from the list,for starting,u could start by replace gsr injectors 390cc,oversize tb,and light crank pulley.the cost for these 3 around 300+800+300 = 1400.or,u can get another 1.8 block around 600 with kastam form.but,once u open the head,u might want to replace bearing,pnp,piston and valve.so,for this procedure could drain ur pocket.I just suggesting here.afraid of step by step modification will overcharge the workmanship.after all,money is the issue.

how about get the evo X?mivec oso...that another story,i knew...hehehehe:driver:

Havok_KiD

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
hahahah kroolada see i give u business di....so when wana belanja me minum now