Mitsubishi Storm Green WLH 1711 Stolen near Gombak

May 31, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Mitsubishi Storm 2.5 Green no plate WLH 1711 was stolen in Gombak yesterday. Any info please kindly contact me at https://twitter.com/#!/fiqvertigo or En. Latif @ 0192582703.

Im afraid the theft is using car tow-truck to complete his cruel mission. It's dawn when my mother noticed Storm Green, a give for my father on his 50th birthday went missing (marriage is all bout radical i know) It's completely lock by Steering lock and auto lock. But however they manage to steal her.

Attachments

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Season of car lost again!??? :afraid: :mad:

DamN!!!

fiqvertigo

May 31, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
@mohd_yakup

already did police report. but i didnt know the details (what police would do etc etc coz im not in msia right now and my dad refuses to spare me the details..)

my sister pm me on fb she said there's possibility that my mum being fraud by the insurance agent. the guy maybe copy her signature and now the insurance company claimed that she didnt pay insurance for 3 months now. this is so confusing. i dont know if the car being held by the insurance company or how..but if there's any problem bout the payment, the insurance company will give notice, warrant or something first right?

but for sure, i think the insurance guy have something to do with all this. let's pray for the best. hopefully police take care of this real quick.

@Supra fanatics

yeah right.. if it is missing person we can look up at border of siam-malaysia, or even wait for ransom money.. this is car.. the possibility of not getting back is huge.
i heard 4wd is famous for their sparepart.. i dont know much bout car.. but i sure know crime rate is getting high in msia..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys..
i'd like to ask how come my car max out around 150+ km/h only..
while other ppl can go 170+
my car seems to be reving high but the speed doesnt increase...
my friend told me need to remove something then only can max out the speed..
he said proton put it in so that u cannot go fast...
issit the plastic thing that when u press on the accelerator below that..?
or issit something inside the engine that needs to be removed?

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience