Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

shurikei74

Known Member
Mar 29, 2011
very close to u
Fast deal, Fire sales! Parts for Evo 9, New!
Bought for spare..

Ralliart shift control bushing set (4Pcs)

Stock parts
Pulley timing belt tensioner (New)
Tensioner belt balancer (New)
Pulley valve timing idler (New)

Take All Rm850 negoss..
Cod kl area only!

adam8470

Nov 23, 2008
Shah Alam
If anyone interested with new brand Engine Oil (Platinum) for performance car please pm me, I'm the distributor of the product. If anyone need more info please see Buletin Utama 8.00 pm tomorrow night 24 November 2011 at TV3. The prize very reasonable.. 4L for Platinum Synthetic 10W-40 SM/CI-4 is about RM150. 4L for Semi-Synthetic 10W-40 SM/CI-4 RM150

TECHNICAL INFO ABOUT EOLCS

Engine Oil Licensing and Certification System (EOLCS)
API's Engine Oil Licensing and Certification System (EOLCS) is a voluntary licensing and certification program that authorizes engine oil marketers who meet specified requirements to use the API Engine Oil Quality Marks—the API Service Symbol "Donut" and Certification Mark "Starburst." This program is a cooperative effort between the oil industry and vehicle and engine manufacturers Ford, General Motors, and DaimlerChrysler; the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association; and the Engine Manufacturers Association. Performance requirements, test methods, and limits are cooperatively established by vehicle and engine manufacturers, technical societies like the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) and the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) and industry associations like the American Chemistry Council and API. Oils meeting these requirements are recommended by vehicle manufacturers.

The API Service Symbol
The API Service Symbol "Donut" is divided into three parts:

The top half describes the oil's performance level.
The center identifies the oil's viscosity.
The bottom half tells whether the oil has demonstrated energy-conserving properties in standard test in comparison to a
reference oil.

PERFORMANCE LEVELS
The top of the Donut shows the oil's performance level for gasoline and/or diesel engines. The letter "S" followed by another letter (for example, SL) refers to oil suitable for gasoline engines. The letter "C" followed by another letter and/or number (for example, CH-4) refers to oil suitable for diesel engines. These letters officially stand for "Service" and "Commercial." The current API performance categories that can appear in the top part of the Donut are listed in the API Service Category Chart.

SAE VISCOSITY GRADE
The center of the Donut shows the oil's SAE viscosity grade. Viscosity is a measure of an oil's flow characteristics, or thickness, at certain temperatures. The low-temperature viscosity (the first number, 5W in a 5W-30 oil) indicates how quickly an engine will crank in winter and how well the oil will flow to lubricate critical engine parts at low temperatures. The lower the number the more easily the engine will start in cold weather.The high-temperature viscosity (the second number, 30 in a 5W-30 oil) provides thickness, or body, for good lubrication at operating temperatures.A multigrade oil (for example, SAE 5W-30) provides good flow capability for cold weather but still retains thickness for high-temperature lubrication.A single grade oil (a single number in the center of the donut) is recommended for use under a much narrower set of temperature conditions than multigrade oils.Operators should refer to their owner's manuals to select the proper viscosity oil for the ambient temperature and operating conditions at which the equipment will be used.

ENERGY CONSERVING DESIGNATION
The bottom of the donut tells whether the oil has energy conserving properties when compared with a reference oil in an engine test. Oils labeled as "Energy Conserving" have passed this test. Widespread use of engine oils with this designation should result in an overall saving of fuel in the vehicle fleet as a whole, but a particular vehicle operator may not experience a fuel savings as a result of using these oils.

THE API CERTIFICATION MARK
The API Certification Mark "Starburst" is designed to identify engine oils recommended for a specific application (such as gasoline service). An oil may be licensed to display the Starburst only if the oil satisfies the most current requirements of the International Lubricant Standardization and Approval Committee (ILSAC) minimum performance standard for this application (currently GF-3 for passenger cars). Many automobile manufacturers recommend oils that carry the API Certification Mark.

PASSENGER CAR MOTOR OIL

Platinum OIL™ PLATINUM SYNTHETIC 10W-40
SM/CI-4
(Available in 4 litre packing, 18 litre & 209 litre)

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Platinum OIL™ Platinum Synthetic 10W-40 SM/CI-4 is formulated using high quality synthetic oil component in combination with superior quality mineral base oil. Platinum OIL™ Platinum Synthetic 10W-40 SM/CI-4 engine oil manufactured to meet requirements of all modern multi valves with or without turbo charges. It provides fuel economy and increases the oil change intervals under normal & extreme operating conditions. It is protect cylinder walls, pistons, bearing and valve train component beyond the levels of conventional passenger car motor oils.

APPLICATIONS / BENEFITS

Improves engine performance and power
Reduces fuel consumption as the oil is lighter
Protects against engine internal corrosion and rust
Keeps engine running clean and efficient
Formulated for protection during cold start
Ensures longer engine life
Ensures optimum engine protection against wear
Ensures smoother, cooler and quieter engines

PERFORMANCE STANDARDS

SAE 10W-40 Viscosity Grade
Mercedes-Benz 229.1, 228.1
API SM/CI-4
VW 500/501/505
MIL-L-2104D
ACEA A2-96#2,A3-98,B2-98,B3-98,E2-96#2

Attachments

H22-C

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2007
looking for: Lower Intercooler Piping for evo789 (from turbo to intercooler, U-turn pipe), original or aftermarket also can.

thanks.

Impronte

Known Member
Oct 10, 2011
Penang
looking for suitable rear bonet&bumper. now ride lancer 2005. hope can look like evo class. any suggestion?

yihao88

Known Member
Jun 14, 2011
JB
Helping a friend looking for Tein S-Tech lowering spring for evo 7... Any1 willing to sell, can pm me... Thanks...

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
Bum bump bump

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
Hey guys im selling " I LOVE MY MITSUBISHI" T-Shirt
Price is : RM 25.00 if self collect IN BANGSAR, RM30.00 with postage around peninsular malaysia
Method Of Payment :CIMB BANK :- NIKANIS COLLECTION ACCONT NO :14220000430108 ( BANK IN OR TRANSFER) can send email or pic to my phone of bank in slip or transfer details
contact No :-019-3557714
sizes : S,M,L,XL

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Decision to buy GTR 2011 => EvoX|EvoXI

i'm from Penang, i want to confirm my question here..so let start
I want to buy new gtr , i think Model Year 2011,i really like it after shortlist many of sport cars in my mind.I have to go to KL to buy this model anyways, can't find any GTR here.
So i just need some advice ,
Here the question:
So the gtr, anything i need to check before i buy?
1. The one i'm concern right now is the service maintenance, how much the cost and any service shop...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience