Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Mitsubishi's Lancer Evo IX will go on sale early next year, with styling modifications to make it more closely resemble the 2004 World Rally Championships contender and to smooth out some of its less aerodynamic edges.

Entry-level '280' models come first, with power up to 281 bhp from the current 260 bhp starting point, and all standard Evos will receive revisions to their suspension, all-wheel drive system, traction control and electronic control systems to give a lower centre of gravity and ever-sharper handling, as experienced in the Evo VIII MR 360. There is also talk of an aluminium bonnet to reduce front-end weight. Mitsubishi is hoping that the Evo IX will revive its flagging fortunes in the USA in particular, taking on the popular Subaru Impreza WRX; US-market models are to gain a new active centre differential.

VIDEO
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/video_gallery...cer_evo_ix.html

analyzer

Dec 23, 2004
makahai.. wonder how much is it gonna cost IF it were to be available here.. better save up people!!

btw, how much does the evo8 MR sells here at USF?? anybody knows??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,
I have an X reg VW Polo. Only a 1.4, but a very quick car. It is my first car (I'm 17). Basically, I've sorted the sound system, allows and D-badged it. I'm looking to buy an exhaust. I've seen a Sportex exhaust system, it comes with a race tube. My question is, do I need a race tube? and what difference does it make to the car?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience