Cars for sale

Mitsubishi Evolution IV GSR (SCRAP)

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Greetings,

Dear all, I have Mitsubishi Evolution IV GSR for track use, rally, spare parts etc..Its a whole complete car not half cut, joint car or accident car...The reason im selling at this price is because I hardly registered this car but already considered as Half cut due to incomplete documents for registration..But if you have AP or whatsoeve way to register the car, please do so..The reason I bought this car is for track purpose to replace my current Skyline but however, have to abandoned my project as I got another interesting car to play with..This is not Singaporean car nor stolen car..This car is from Japan as I will provide you as well the Custom Form and any related documents for the car..

Buyer will get,

- Whole car Original Evo IV (4) GSR in Running condition
- Tein Hi lo with Pillow ball
- Stock standard Turbo engine
- 4wd
- Complete recaro seat front and rear
- Complete interior (no accessories as the car is totally stock for interior)
- Standard brake system
- 17" Rim
- Exhaust system

Meaning its whole running car..not cut or whatsoeve...those interested please do contact me and PLEASE BE REMINDED that THIS IS NOT A ROAD LEGAL CAR!

Attached pictures for illustration only..Actual pic will be given to serious buyer and I will ONLY entertain serious buyer...No Warranty given as well...I believe my price are the cheapest among others hehe...:rofl:

Attachments

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
You are the man...

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
You are the man...

veloc buy la or share half with me and we race for fun in sepang haha..malas la nak rebuild unless if anybody here willing to share with me then il decide to.keep.la...too many cars to handle haha

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
veloc buy la or share half with me and we race for fun in sepang haha..malas la nak rebuild unless if anybody here willing to share with me then il decide to.keep.la...too many cars to handle haha
I'd love to bro... But out of my league... Good luck man!

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
fuyo.... if got money i buy jor... just spend them on a new car... BTW this wan cant under table make it street legal meh??? if can i think it will make it easier to sell...

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
fuyo.... if got money i buy jor... just spend them on a new car... BTW this wan cant under table make it street legal meh??? if can i think it will make it easier to sell...
not sure boss..if you got connection why not..even joint car can reg.right haha...eh alan u got money what...:p

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
hehe.. no money de loh... just bought half cut for my celica.. but yeah.. this use to be my fav car during high school days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys. Need to find out something here, hope someone has experience in this.

Is there a specific kind of bosskit for Proton cars (Wira, Satria) originally with airbag equipped? I've been told that for airbag cars the kit is different.

Where can I find such a boss kit?

Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience