Mitsubishi Airtrek Marketplace Links - Parts and Others.

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
I think the carbon fibre finish looks great with the silver. Are there any good body kit suppliers for the trek in KL guys? Looking at VIPing as an optional look.

biao

Known Member
Oct 21, 2012
perak / ipoh
i searching Airtrek turbo, any member want sell or friend want sell.
i prefer stock engine or lightly mod still can accept.
price range around RM40k, 2003-2004 year.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

i searching Airtrek Turbo, any member here want sell or friend want sell?
i prefer stock engine or lightly mod i can accept.
budget price range around RM40k, 2003-2004 year.

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Helping my friend to sell his car. You can see this at Mitsubishi Airtrek Parts FB page.
I copy paste only:

http://www.mudah.my/Mitsubishi Airtrek (A) Turbo 2003-24279050.htm

2003 Airtrek Turbo for sale
I am the 2nd owner
Mileage: 202,000km

The not so good stuff first:
1. A long scratch at rear passenger door due to parking mishap
2. Minor dent on front bumper with broken left signal light (still working) due to minor fender bender at a parking lot
3. Minor leak on banana manifold according to my mechanic (Development of Motorsports) and detected a bit of oil in piping.
4. Driver's side rear passenger window cannot wind down.

For #3 there is no white smoke or significant decrease of engine oil.

I drive this car daily and have not had any problems whatsoever. I just couldnt get around fixing some of these so I am mentioning here so that buyer will be informed. If you can get past all these, then go on reading.

The goodies:
1. Engine rebuilt done (165k km) by DOM in Oct 2012. Fixed everything that needed fixing in the engine department.
2. ECU remapped to RON95, low boost 0.6, hi boost 0.9
3. Aluminum radiator
4. Lower temp thermostat
5. Works fuel regulator
6. Walbro 255 (wiring for fuel done to ensure fuel supply during engine startup)
7. Brembo disc and caliper on all 4 corners
8. Tein super street wagon
9. Apexi turbo timer
10. Greddy profec b boost controller
11. HKS boost meter
12. Oil catch tank
13. The fan has been wired to be on all the time. Water temp is excellent!

I think that is about it. Again, the car drives well. The interior is still in good condition. I dont smoke and i dont allow smoking in the car. Aircond works fine, but probably needs servicing for maximum coolness.

If you are interested, my opening price is RM53k negotiable of course.

Last edited:

biao

Known Member
Oct 21, 2012
perak / ipoh
Helping my friend to sell his car. You can see this at Mitsubishi Airtrek Parts FB page.
I copy paste only:

2003 Airtrek Turbo for sale
I am the 2nd owner
Mileage: 202,000km

The not so good stuff first:
1. A long scratch at rear passenger door due to parking mishap
2. Minor dent on front bumper with broken left signal light (still working) due to minor fender bender at a parking lot
3. Minor leak on banana manifold according to my mechanic (Development of Motorsports) and detected a bit of oil in piping.
4. Driver's side rear passenger window cannot wind down.

For #3 there is no white smoke or significant decrease of engine oil.

I drive this car daily and have not had any problems whatsoever. I just couldnt get around fixing some of these so I am mentioning here so that buyer will be informed. If you can get past all these, then go on reading.

The goodies:
1. Engine rebuilt done (165k km) by DOM in Oct 2012. Fixed everything that needed fixing in the engine department.
2. ECU remapped to RON95, low boost 0.6, hi boost 0.9
3. Aluminum radiator
4. Lower temp thermostat
5. Works fuel regulator
6. Walbro 255 (wiring for fuel done to ensure fuel supply during engine startup)
7. Brembo disc and caliper on all 4 corners
8. Tein super street wagon
9. Apexi turbo timer
10. Greddy profec b boost controller
11. HKS boost meter
12. Oil catch tank
13. The fan has been wired to be on all the time. Water temp is excellent!

I think that is about it. Again, the car drives well. The interior is still in good condition. I dont smoke and i dont allow smoking in the car. Aircond works fine, but probably needs servicing for maximum coolness.

If you are interested, my opening price is RM53k negotiable of course.
tq. but sorry, not interest on this car.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
TD05 from Evo 4, Fully Refurbished

Price: RM RM1200
Condition: Used: Excellent
Applications: Mitsubishi
Phone: +6016-673-2288

I have a TD05 turbo from Evo 4. Fully rebuilt by Tong Turbo. 99% like new. Never been used after rebuilt.

Said to be better upgrade for Airtrek as compared TD05 from Evo 7-9 because it has slightly smaller housing, hence spools much faster and has better response. Matches better with our slow autobox.

Please PM or Whatsapp me if you're interested. Location is KL. Can arrange courier but to be paid by buyer.

Thank you!

Last edited:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
No bro. It's not mine. I am using Evo 7 one.

My bro-in-law has an Optima with Evo 4 engine in it. The turbo was making a lot of noise, so I helped him bought a TD05 from Evo 6 to replace. Hence he gave me the TD05 to rebuild, as he want to keep it as spare. It was rebuilt like 6 months ago and now, he sold his Optima Evo 4. So this turbo is no longer needed. It looks and runs like a new turbo. All servicable parts changed. Tong Turbo even sandblasted the housing, looks freakish new. Hehehee... will share pictures soon.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Original 2010 Toyota Alphard absorbers + springs.

Price: RM 1500
Condition: Used: Excellent
Applications: Toyota
Phone: +6016-673-2288

Only done 30K with it. No leaks, no squeeks. Selling because upgraded to Tein fully adjustables. Please PM or Whatsapp. Prefer COD as it is over 20kgs. If courier is required, buyer to pay.

Thank you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey i m driving proton saga orion 1.5
due to gearbox leaking oil prob
i m considering transplant 4g91 carb
bcos tis is the engine tat my budget can afford..
stil student ma..haha..parent dun wan me transplant
i jus wana know
the 4g91carb

1)top speed?
2)0-100km/h how fast?
3)fc?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience