Misubishi Evo 7, 8, 9 to Evo X conversion anyone?

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
if everyone thinks like u, there will be no car moddings... everyone will be driving a stock car on the streets. this is kinda like improving what they are having right now, not like what u say a poseur or so called wannabe.
Clearly you didn't get what I said. Please read again.

And BTW, improving in terms of looks, is subjective.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
It's really all personal preference. In my opinion, those guys did a great job. Clean.

Poser? lmaoz.. I thought you use that on someone who pretends to be cool. Seems like the meaning has been stretched here alil. I don't think it was a fair comment, the owner wanted a fresh look, something different. I mean the Evo 7,8,9 variant is really the same and has been around for some dung years. What on earth is wrong with a little creativity? To be different from the rest? Is that posing? Aww what a shame. Shallow minds.

My take on it is that it's a bold decision on the owner's part. It's all personal preference. Diss all you want but you can't take away the fact it was a job well down now can you?

Oh just to make a simple here. Just incase some are alil slow.

My point: Poser = unfair comment. You dug into his brain and his brain cells told you he was a wannabe? Why don't you look at it this way, owner was bored and wanted something creative. This doesn't necc mean I would pay money for something like that but at least I respect it.

The idea: Owner's godamn preference. Chill out la.
Ummm...I'm sorry but the word "creative" suggests that the owner did something new and fresh. How is copying/mimicking the Evo X creative?

BTW, people here seem to have problems with negative comments. Having something critical to say doesn't mean someone is inherently being nasty or "shallow" or dissing. It is called having a different opinion.

Taste is a subjective thing, and if someone tries to do something different to his ride, its bound to generate different views. Some like it, some don't. You just have to live with that.

"Poser" may be harsh, but only if I'm accusing the owner, which I'm not. I was still talking about the car, which in my opinion, is basically just a "Not Evo X" trying to be an Evo X (hence a wannabe car). It's fundamentally the same as a BMW 318i with M3 badges on it.

Now before, somebody else blows a vein in anger, at no point have I told anybody what to do with their money nor say that this conversion is a pathetic effort. So if someone decides to respond to this, please keep it in context.

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
since u guys are complaining soo much....
by don't u guys design an evo x look which u thinks it's good.........

mopreme

Known Member
Jan 9, 2007
why not keep the evo 7/8/9 ori and buy evo x
make collection. treat money like shit

mopreme

Known Member
Jan 9, 2007
not everyone can change a car like clothes :D
same goes here but if i'm like donald trump, i'll buy first version lancer until evo. x
u know sultan brunei got lambo collection same model but only different in color

dats treat money like shit lol

amalmuahahax

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
same goes here but if i'm like donald trump, i'll buy first version lancer until evo. x
u know sultan brunei got lambo collection same model but only different in color

dats treat money like shit lol
hahaha.. sultan ma.. lotsof money ^^

ayumiboa

Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
www.takumiphotos.blogspot.com
I think the design of the Evo X i great!! Like snake in the front. Engine also damn powah!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

4A-GE

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Visit site
:stupid: insane mods! Still rocks!...watever is it..my point of view is and EVO will still always be and EVO no matter wat u do..its STILL EVO and it ROCKS!..even an EVO III convert EVO X asso...its still an EVO...:adore: its still sexy!

Cheers~!

roadkill

Known Member
Sep 7, 2006
Personaly i think the guys who worked on the car did an awsome job..its quite an extensive makeover and it looks very close to the evo x.Why is everyone sayin its ugly? this is pretty much how the evo x looks.Maybe you guys should google the evoX. But personally i think the evo 9 looks more garang than the X.It has a more macho stance,the X looks more refined and classy.

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... ok ok.. i personally like the old evo better than the X BUT hey, they did a good conversion job :)

onconnect

Known Member
Oct 20, 2006
why not keep the evo 7/8/9 ori and buy evo x
make collection. treat money like shit
how u know him dun make collection a??maybe him have 2 evo same model ??haha...:burnout: so make a special one evo X(evo 7/8/9 body with evo X look) ...every ppl like special+good item...that why so many ppl convert they car to look SPECIAL...

ayumiboa

Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
www.takumiphotos.blogspot.com
Haha!! Evo the best!:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know how to set my rear tyre, coz it touch the fender when tru e bumppy road. I already knock the fender but verry disspointed coz its still happen....so i change back my rear short stroke abs to stock one.....
i confuse how the satria owner lowered their car without any prob with fender....

http://www.circles99.com/elements/album/circles/00062279/00111537/DSC00574.JPG
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience