Misubishi Evo 7, 8, 9 to Evo X conversion anyone?

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

Can't wait for the coming Mitsubishi Evo 10? Here's how you can turn an Evo 7 into an Evo X.
  • Firstly:
  1. Bring an Evo to your favourite bodyshop,
  2. It doesn't matter if it's an Evo 8 or Evo 9
  3. Print out the latest Evo X development pictures,
  4. Let the boys at the bodyshop do their magic.
  5. Supervise
  6. And hopefully you'll end up with a good conversion example

Source: Î êîìïàíèè ÒÞÍÈÍÃ ÀÂÒÎÌÎÁÈËÅÉ ÊÎÂÀÍÛÅ ÄÈÑÊÈ TOPLINE ÒÎÏËÀÉÍ ÒÎÏ ËÀÉÍ TOP-LINE
Initiated From: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/not-your-shots/168021-evo-viii-to-evo-x.html

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
that's just a waste of money, IMHO.... fugly.

azameel

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
woahh
transformers...mueheeh
looks damn weird
like crocodile or some snake

mopreme

Known Member
Jan 9, 2007
evo 8/9 voltex bodykit is much better than this

Last edited:

gold_teeth

Jan 5, 2007
just immagine u guy has just done a modification on your car...and you are very proud n happy about your own work....then....this idiot come and make joke of your work n another start to complain about it....how you guys will feel...?....i think every one have their own idea of doing up / mod their car....so...plz dont talk much if you think that is not your type....so if u cant afford to spend much on your car...dont complain other as they can...if you cant mod your car looks good ...stop complain those really got good idea of doing up / mod their car...as you guys are not up to there yet......anyway...this guy the evo to evo X...really good job....as it really look close to the real evo X....for those who think this car look like some animal...please check the car news....this 1 really look close to the evo X....

amalmuahahax

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
eh voicing out our own opinion only lar bro.. dun take it personally.. u r rite diff ppl diff taste.. diff ppl diff opinion.. u like it.. sum may not.. so....... zzzz

p/s : this is a very good job for the conversion.. but it looks weird.. peace out yow!

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
just immagine u guy has just done a modification on your car...and you are very proud n happy about your own work....then....this idiot come and make joke of your work n another start to complain about it....how you guys will feel...?....i think every one have their own idea of doing up / mod their car....so...plz dont talk much if you think that is not your type....so if u cant afford to spend much on your car...dont complain other as they can...if you cant mod your car looks good ...stop complain those really got good idea of doing up / mod their car...as you guys are not up to there yet......anyway...this guy the evo to evo X...really good job....as it really look close to the real evo X....for those who think this car look like some animal...please check the car news....this 1 really look close to the evo X....
yeah man, i agree with you. Its almost the same as cefiro converted to skyline and wira converted to evo. Brilliant work done to this evo. Maybe someone from M'sia might do it too. :) Too bad people can't appreciate it at all. If i was not told this was an Evo 7 converted to and X i would not have know. good post man.. thanks for sharing.

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
haa tgk kan bro ne dah marah....
apasat la korang kutuk2 kerja mereka tuh...
mereka kreatif....
mereka bukan xnak beli Evo X, kang skg ne harga keter 2nd hand dah jatuh teruk...event nak beli proton wira pon bleh 0% d/p

tp klu aku jadi mamat yang wat keter tuh....baik aku abiskan duit2 yg dia dah abis kat body tuh..utk performance..keter klu rupa pelik2 ne awek susah nak lekat...

its just my opinion:_:
Dude, do you know the meaning of a "Car Enthusiast", i bet you dont, coz looks like you are using cars to lure girls to your self. A car is for your own pleasure la not to cari awek. If you think a car is to cari awek then i gues you are not a car enthusiast, more a "awek enthusiast", which has no ROI at all. At least you spend on the car making it capable of doing what you want it to look like and perform, you are satisfying yourself and not others who might not even appreciate. Just my 2 cents. :)

ayumiboa

Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
www.takumiphotos.blogspot.com
The best thing is to just wait for it to come out. LoL!! kinda waste of money to mod the body. Lol:_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Vios Challenge is set to commence in Johor as the season enters its 3rd round with plenty of points still up for grabs and no obvious dominator judging from current point standings. The upcoming round will be an explosive one when the flag drops on 19th and 20th January 2018 at the new urban township circuit provided by venue partner Medini City, Iskandar Puteri...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience