I really angry sometimes cause the is250 that I drive
always Mis understand by some one or my friend that is
HYUNDAI,MAZDA 3, NISSAN SELPHY AND INSPIRA( when I open my
back bonnet).

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
why want to be angry? if anything you should be happy that you're several levels above them. if you're wearing a Patek, and some idiot say "eh why you buy Patek, sound like ah pek brand, cannot afford buy Rolex mehh?"

would you be angry or laughing your ass off? cheer up mate.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
IS250 is a rare car on the road in KL la.

Don't blame them for being ignorant. Afterall, they can only see as far as Hyundai or Nissans....

tkew

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Totally agreed why bother to talk to someone who cant even differenciate honda and hyundai, for them all are cars only.

wasting time even to explain to them.

8voltpreout

Known Member
Nov 28, 2008
Madagascar :-P
does not really care what other people said though... If they (neighbor/friend) are close ones i will just smile and let them know that this is an Lexus IS250, if not really close ones (e.g. those 2x4 "means kepoh" auntie auntie or LC LC neighbor) i will just smile, terus walk away and let them know their problem & siasui (malu) themself in times :thefinger::thefinger:.... (after all neighbors live nearby...)

Am i a peace guy??? hahahaha!!!:biggrin:

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
my cousin asked me why i bought an inspira after selling of my lancer gt(sold the lancer and got the IS)..........i was like WTF dude............does this look like an inspira to you..............

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Please forgive those people who doesn't know anything about cars..

all this while, my Levin is always mistaken with a Honda Prelude and Proton Perdana..

i told them it's a Toyota Levin AE101 and some of them doesn't believe me..

so what? not my problem :tongue:

:biggrin:

xfuture

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
PJ
from the first day i got my IS, i'll never expect everyone will know about my car,
fuck it, I just get the one I liked, If I want everyone know what I'm driving, I will go for BMW.

khencana

Known Member
Jul 31, 2008
Penang
my cousin asked me why i bought an inspira after selling of my lancer gt(sold the lancer and got the IS)..........i was like WTF dude............does this look like an inspira to you..............
maybe u got a power window problem LOL juz kidding..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The SLC has been caught testing before, specifically hot weather testing in the Californian Death Valley and what you see here are images of the SLC Mule during winter testing.

If you’re thinking that it looks like a Dodge Viper, well, don’t be fooled, it is only a camouflage, the top of the line Mercedes AMG will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience