MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

Thumbup

Aug 30, 2007
hahaha... shoot 44 is incorrect data... only those who knows dyno know it...

and... he use the air temp to place it on the exhaust... cause the heat will make the HP high high

if u still belif wat that singaporean said... tat u guys are fool by his DYNO!!!!

dyno is coreect only when the real ppl know wat to do... when u know more abt dyno machine... u wont get fool by him anymore

U9Ly_KwaN

Oct 31, 2006
Well I'm still green in motorsports so yea i dont really know how to properly setup the dyno machine lah of cos.. Dyno setup is by SHH operator/mechanic lah not by Spore tuner.. But obviously he shud've checked also..

So now that u guys know about it. Wat do u reckon that figure should be at?? Rough figure? :)

LS1113: Ah damn!! Thats too bad! Pls pls pls lemme know when he'c coming ok.. thanks a lot for the update! ;)

Thumbup

Aug 30, 2007
i forgot... cause they told me the figure is how many % more..

will check out for u...

but shoot 44 dyno graph... cannot be used to compare.. if there is a chance i will ask them open the dyno up... n go into it n have a look

U9Ly_KwaN

Oct 31, 2006
sti2626: Why do u keep believing that I'm talking about the Red Evo7 ?? Its not his la.. its a Yellow Evo9.. I know the Red Evo7 is in workshop now! hehehhe... And the Red Evo7 last time got gained to about 330hp..

Yellow Evo IX engine bay:

Last edited:

Thumbup

Aug 30, 2007
*latest news
ugly kwan-
they will be a galant having metal gasket and piston change with evo 9 turbo... when the result is out.. we can know how much stock turbo can push to...
you might be rite and we mite be wrong... but we still belif evo 9 cant push tat high

sti2626

Aug 29, 2007
Re: MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

sti2626: Why do u keep believing that I'm talking about the Red Evo7 ?? Its not his la.. its a Yellow Evo9.. I know the Red Evo7 is in workshop now! hehehhe... And the Red Evo7 last time got gained to about 330hp..
said early mah its yellow EVO9, cos i though is the Red evo7 which is now in workshop one. wah the yellow evo 427Hp, can try leh.

best adviced for him:
don't launch the car orelse will be like the Red Evo 7 (now in workshop) & Silver Evo 8 (This car is history oledi)

LS1113

Nov 1, 2006

Yellow Evo IX engine bay:
Thats the Yellow Evo which beats the Blue Sti in Tanah Jambu.....hehehe:adore: and tat Blue STi has like 5XX whp...so tis evo must be more than 427hp..hahaha

Last edited:

LS1113

Nov 1, 2006

morning everybody!!! any tuner to come for tuning job??? galant put evo9 turbo??????

There's suppose to be a tuner coming in from Singapore this Wednesday, but last minute postponed due to the dyno issue...kena aeroplane :trytofly:

sti2626

Aug 29, 2007

Thats the Yellow Evo which beats the Blue Sti in Tanah Jambu.....hehehe:adore: and tat Blue STi has like 5XX whp...so tis evo must be more than 427hp..hahaha
yeah i believed EVO can beat STi or any subaru like shit and vege.

but hehe :y: my previous RED WRX only lost to GTR. in my record NEVER lost to any EVO and beat one standard GTR R33.
:marchmellow: too bad Never have the chance to test wif the special EVO.

if anyone ever saw my RED WRX ever lost to a EVO please correct me.

U9Ly_KwaN

Oct 31, 2006

Hey u were there!! lol~ Well ure almost correct.. I tink the Evo was passed at the end (1st rolling run). 2nd run (launch start) cannot la cos the the Evo9 got 'launch controller' advantage plus the STI is high end power one... Eventually the STI was still catching up :)

Last edited:

Thumbup

Aug 30, 2007
STUPID... if your lauching is good n has high power there will never be a stor of losing

Dont u ppl know evo always have driftshaft problem... there was a story past 2 yrs tat a stock evo 8 broke rear drift shaft while lauching its only 350 hp and that red wrx beat his ass...

U9Ly_KwaN

Oct 31, 2006
Dont 'suka-suka' call other ppl stupid lah wen U THINK ure clever but then call a 'drive shaft' a driftshaft!!! Shaft for drifting meh???

Do u even know the difference between low-end & high-end power tuning?! So u think the high power tuned car will always launch better & quicker huh?? And ure making this statement in open public forum??